445 Highway 44
    Shepherdsville, KY USA

2018-05-20

"My very 1st visit to a Goody's was on May 9th but the survey would not accept the survey code. I have been back twice since that 1st visit and your sales associates are a big part of the reason. April & Brenda, are very valuable assets to your store. I was so impressed by their desire to help make my shopping experience a great one. Offered to look online for a size I needed b/c it was unavailable in the store and placed an order for me on 2 different visits. Along with being efficient and knowledgeable, April and Brenda made shopping at Goody's comfortable and fun."

2018-04-15

"I love the promotions & the coupons this store has to offer."

StageAM from Goody's, Shepherdsville, has responded
Posted Apr-16-2018

2018-04-06

"I always have a great experience at Goody's. The employees are so friendly and helpful."

2018-04-06

"I always have a great shopping experience with stage. I live closer to other retail franchises but choose to drive 50 minute round trip just to shop with stage. I love the shopping experience and the sales associates are amazing and very helpful. I never have a problem asking the male associates for help at my store there is one particular male associate who knows where everything is located down to a size 12 dress for my granddaughter. Some shoppers may overlook a male associate thinking he won't know an answer to a question but that is not always the case. Of course the female associates are just as great.I just wish I had a closer store location to me. However it does not keep me from going a little further to have a great shopping experience and great quality clothing."

StageAM from Goody's, Shepherdsville, has responded
Posted Apr-09-2018

2018-03-22

"I love the coupons!!! Keep sending!!"

2018-03-21

"Great store, close and convenient. Saves me a trip to the mall to purchase my cologne."

2018-03-06

"I went shopping at Goody's and was very impressed with the store. I wished I had known that this store was there sooner. Very nice experience shopping for the first time in a long time"

2018-02-22

"I like the coupons they send me. The store associates always try to get me the best deal by combining or providing coupons."

2018-01-17

"I did not shop Stage, I shopped Goodys in Shepherdsville, Ky. I love the store and always enjoy my visit there."

2018-01-04

"Great value for your budget!"

2017-12-19

"I really wish I was able to track the package I had ordered. Also, I had to call the store to see if it were there. I never received an email on the delivery to the store location"

2017-11-29

"It was good up until checkout they handed out scratch offs for discount when you checked in.Then can't use them that didn't make any since to hand them out and don't use them for our order.I got home and threw them out."

2017-11-22

"Stage has something for every member of your household!"

2017-11-22

"Stage, a store that’s affordable & has a style for every member of your family."

2017-11-22

"A department store with a great variety with something for everyone."

Share Goody's, Shepherdsville, KY's store rating

Goody's, Shepherdsville, KY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Shepherdsville, KY is a merchant member
Goody's, Shepherdsville, KY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.