445 Highway 44
    Shepherdsville, KY USA

2018-09-13

"I love goody’s, a lot of different styles. They just need more of a shoe selection."

2018-08-12

"New Staff members dont offer to help you by using every coupon offered. Asked new cashier to put my clothes in the plastic hang up bags she lied said we are out of the plastic, which was a lie. Jamie had plenty of plastic and I went around to his side and he took care of that for me!!"

2018-08-08

"I love Stage! I love the variety & prices of the merchandise. The employees are always friendly & helpful! I've never had a bad experience with Stage."

2018-08-01

"I thought Wilma was great. She talked to everyone and made sure they were taken care of. I would come back just because of the customer service she gave."

Posted Aug-02-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-07-30

"After help from a store associate I located the perfect cologne and she had me text a number to get a discount and was very helpful. She also hinted at upcoming sales in the near future."

2018-07-10

"The store needs to carry more petite clothing. The pants are too long and to tops are too long."

2018-05-20

"My very 1st visit to a Goody's was on May 9th but the survey would not accept the survey code. I have been back twice since that 1st visit and your sales associates are a big part of the reason. April & Brenda, are very valuable assets to your store. I was so impressed by their desire to help make my shopping experience a great one. Offered to look online for a size I needed b/c it was unavailable in the store and placed an order for me on 2 different visits. Along with being efficient and knowledgeable, April and Brenda made shopping at Goody's comfortable and fun."

2018-04-15

"I love the promotions & the coupons this store has to offer."

Posted Apr-16-2018

2018-04-06

"I always have a great experience at Goody's. The employees are so friendly and helpful."

2018-04-06

"I always have a great shopping experience with stage. I live closer to other retail franchises but choose to drive 50 minute round trip just to shop with stage. I love the shopping experience and the sales associates are amazing and very helpful. I never have a problem asking the male associates for help at my store there is one particular male associate who knows where everything is located down to a size 12 dress for my granddaughter. Some shoppers may overlook a male associate thinking he won't know an answer to a question but that is not always the case. Of course the female associates are just as great.I just wish I had a closer store location to me. However it does not keep me from going a little further to have a great shopping experience and great quality clothing."

Posted Apr-09-2018

2018-03-22

"I love the coupons!!! Keep sending!!"

2018-03-21

"Great store, close and convenient. Saves me a trip to the mall to purchase my cologne."

2018-03-06

"I went shopping at Goody's and was very impressed with the store. I wished I had known that this store was there sooner. Very nice experience shopping for the first time in a long time"

2018-02-22

"I like the coupons they send me. The store associates always try to get me the best deal by combining or providing coupons."

2018-01-17

"I did not shop Stage, I shopped Goodys in Shepherdsville, Ky. I love the store and always enjoy my visit there."

Share Goody's, Shepherdsville, KY's store rating

Goody's, Shepherdsville, KY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Shepherdsville, KY is a merchant member
Goody's, Shepherdsville, KY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.