1505 E Tipton Street
    Seymour, IN USA

2018-06-22

"I hate that the store is closing."

2018-05-13

"Very pleasant. A lot of sales. Wish you had more kids clothes"

2018-05-03

Prom tux/suit experience

"My boyfriend and his friend rented their tux here for prom this year. They both went on the same day (over a month ago) and both paid 200 dollars each for there tux. My boyfriends friend's tux came in yesterday (3 days before prom). His suit was suppose to be all black and came in navy blue, they had to overnight it but have yet to call him to pick the new one up. It is now two days before our prom and they have yet to call my boyfriend to pick his up. We have called and they say they have his shoes but cant find his tux and are gonna "try" to track it down. There was two teens who did the measurements and paper work, they seemed to be knowing what they were doing but something must have been mixed up. Also there was given plenty enough time to be ordered and come in to fix any problems. Now we are stressing about looking decent and even having a tux to wear. We have rented from here in the past had no problems which is why the boys decided to spend a little more than in the past but it seems that we will not be coming here in the future. To much money for so much stress and conflict. "

StageAM from Goody's, Seymour, IN has responded
Posted May-07-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2018-04-28

"It is always great no matter what goodys I go to But thier is a few that's not so good so I really don't go back to them I go to the ones that greet you at the door if they are not busy"

2018-04-20

"Janna Taylor Isaiah and mikala are awesome"

2018-03-19

"I wasn't pleased with the customer service.. and the store was a MESS!"

StageAM from Goody's, Seymour, IN has responded
Posted Mar-19-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2018-03-17

"Nice place for a quick stop shopping for needed clothing for work."

2018-01-05

"I usually find what I am looking for. Usually get great buys!"

2018-01-05

"Associate at checkout was nice. Was not greeted by the store manager when she was addressing her associate in front of customers, got an annoyed glance but no greeting."

2017-12-27

"I wish you would get in wide shoes and bigger size bras and size 10 **** for woman. Like size 44 DDD or e bras"

2017-12-23

"I thouth it was very great and look forward to doing it again real soon ..MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR ."

2017-11-28

"The store had a nasty tempered manager and employees who were afraid to cross her. About a year ago(?) ,she wasn't there anymore and friend & I returned to shopping there. The newer manager and employees are so much more friendlier and helpful. We appreciate them very much!!!!!"

2017-10-05

"Es una tienda que reune con toda la calidad, exelencia y accesibilidad me encantan todos sus productos la atención del personal estoy contenta con woodys y soy cliente desde ya 16 años la califico arriba de un 100"

2017-09-02

"This survey was way too long"

2017-07-30

"My experience was pleasant, unexpectedly productive, finding many more stylish and attractive items and purchasing more than I had planned, very pleased with the Christmas in July discounts."

Share Goody's, Seymour, IN's store rating

Goody's, Seymour, IN is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Seymour, IN is a merchant member
Goody's, Seymour, IN participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.