Stores > Goody's, Perry, GA
  • Goody's, Perry,

1361 Sam Nunn Blvd
      Perry, GA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Goody's, Perry, GA by clicking a star below.

2017-11-21

"I have fell in love with Stage! They have such a variety online and the stores have such a hometown friendly atmosphere!!"

2017-10-29

"We do not have a Stage Store in our area."

2017-08-09

"I had a good time browsing around the store because I was greeted by the store associate and they were very friendly"

2017-08-05

"Very pleasant. Assistant even showed me how to find coupons on my phone which saved me money."

2017-07-05

"I had wonderful assistance from Elizabeth, I told her she was very friendly, professional and courteous. She had plenty of patience in assisting me on the prices and she gave me the best discounts that she could that made me buy the blouse that I really wanted. I wish all your Associates were like her. You need to let her know that she had a compliment sent to the Headquarters."

2017-06-25

"I always enjoy shopping at Goody's. They offer a decent selection, and lots of great deals. I understand that there are not enough people working to make every experience personal they way it used to be, but I always appreciate the attention and service I get."

2017-06-24

"Excellent customer service, every associate was attentive, and on it about product knowledge and sale items and every associate needs a raise, especially Brian, exceeds customer satisfaction! Thank you for a great experience."

2017-04-26

"each time I've shopped at Goody's I've been very satisfied with the items, the style (very fashionable) quality and value (can't beat the prices). I am always sure that I will come out with something I love and get lots of compliments on!"

2017-04-05

"Very pleasant shopping experience, purchased item I was looking for, and even a few additional items because they were price right."

2017-03-28

"I just love the sales and the coupons. It's always exciting to see what's new and what's on sale."

2017-03-26

"great experience, didn't take long to find items looking for and check out"

2017-03-21

"My experience with Stage is always pleasant and worth going in there."

2017-02-09

"Very happily surprised the variety and price."

2017-01-18

"Wonderful. I knew what I wanted and was pleasantly surprised when there were additional similar items that caught my eye. The experience was great and the associate was very friendly and helpful."

2016-12-22

"Associate used the wrong coupon for my purchase, I gave her a coupon for 30% off my total purchase using my Goodys card but she only gave me 25% off and I didn't see this until I had my bags loaded in my car then I returned to the store where she acknowledged it was her mistake but couldn't correct the mistake unless I brought my purchase back into the store so a refund could be done and everything checked out again which I was unwilling to do because of my time."

Share Goody's, Perry, GA's store rating

Goody's, Perry, GA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Perry, GA is a merchant member
Goody's, Perry, GA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.