2030 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd

Shipping & packaging: 7.50/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.50/10
2018-02-23

"My experience with The Goody's store in Paris Ky. was not good and this is my second time with the same person so I will not be returning."

StageAM from Goody's, Paris, KY has responded
Posted Feb-26-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2018-02-21

"I love shopping at Goodys to see their latest merchandise and find good deals."

2018-02-14

"It was a wonderful experience. Looked around the entire store and thought the set up was perfect."

2018-01-13

"I love to shop in Goodys to check out the latest styles and merchandise."

2017-12-28

"I did the majority of my Christmas shopping at Goodys this year. The deals were great and the merchandise perfect for gift giving."

2017-12-25

"I had an okay experience when I shopped on Sunday the 17th ...however when I went back today on the 19th I was not happy...I was running in on my lunch hour and did not have a lot of time..I picked out a pair of tennis shoes and when I went to pay for them using the 40% off coupon I had, the store associate told me I would only get 30% because I was not using my charge...first of all when I was in on Sunday I used the 50% off coupon and did not use my charge, 2nd of all I did not see it written anywhere that I had to use my charge, unless it was written so small I couldn't read it and 3rd of all I opened this charge last Christmas to get the offer of an additonal percentage off yet I have never received my charge card...So I am not happy and probably will not shop there again"

2017-12-05

"I love shopping at Goodys, especially this time of year, for unique gifts and low prices."

2017-11-29

"Ok with staging no problem."

2017-11-18

"My visit was very enjoyable. I was very pleased with my purchases and the service provided by the clerks."

2017-11-17

"Love shopping this store. Nice employees and great selection and prices."

2017-11-14

"I love the styles, variety, & deals!"

2017-11-05

"I love shopping at the Stage stores. They have great deals and I love looking at the new merchandise."

Best shopping Experience

"The Experience was very nice. I found some great deals at a good price. Goody's is best shopping site. Everyone is so friendly. Goody's are sales so many types of clothes brand."

rbSTAGE from Goody's, Paris, KY has responded
Posted Oct-30-2017

“ Thank you for taking the time to share your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and we’ll make sure our store team is aware of the good news. And, please do not hesitate letting us know if there is anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2017-10-28

"I love shopping with Stage. The prices are reasonable, and the coupons are an added bonus. I love the variety of clothes and merchandise Goodys has."

2017-10-28

"I love the new clothes and the great price"

Share Goody's, Paris, KY's store rating

Goody's, Paris, KY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Paris, KY is a merchant member
Goody's, Paris, KY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.