Stores > Goody's, Paris, KY

Paris, KY USA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Goody's, Paris, KY by clicking a star below.

2017-12-28

"I did the majority of my Christmas shopping at Goodys this year. The deals were great and the merchandise perfect for gift giving."

2017-12-25

"I had an okay experience when I shopped on Sunday the 17th ...however when I went back today on the 19th I was not happy...I was running in on my lunch hour and did not have a lot of time..I picked out a pair of tennis shoes and when I went to pay for them using the 40% off coupon I had, the store associate told me I would only get 30% because I was not using my charge...first of all when I was in on Sunday I used the 50% off coupon and did not use my charge, 2nd of all I did not see it written anywhere that I had to use my charge, unless it was written so small I couldn't read it and 3rd of all I opened this charge last Christmas to get the offer of an additonal percentage off yet I have never received my charge card...So I am not happy and probably will not shop there again"

2017-12-05

"I love shopping at Goodys, especially this time of year, for unique gifts and low prices."

2017-11-29

"Ok with staging no problem."

2017-11-18

"My visit was very enjoyable. I was very pleased with my purchases and the service provided by the clerks."

2017-11-17

"Love shopping this store. Nice employees and great selection and prices."

2017-11-14

"I love the styles, variety, & deals!"

2017-11-05

"I love shopping at the Stage stores. They have great deals and I love looking at the new merchandise."

RayanGarnier's Avatar

France, Paris

Best shopping Experience

"The Experience was very nice. I found some great deals at a good price. Goody's is best shopping site. Everyone is so friendly. Goody's are sales so many types of clothes brand."

Rep reply posted Oct-30-2017

A rep from Goody's, Paris, KY, rbSTAGE, has responded

“ Thank you for taking the time to share your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and we’ll make sure our store team is aware of the good news. And, please do not hesitate letting us know if there is anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2017-10-28

"I love shopping with Stage. The prices are reasonable, and the coupons are an added bonus. I love the variety of clothes and merchandise Goodys has."

2017-10-28

"I love the new clothes and the great price"

2017-10-04

"I love shopping at Goody's. They have a higher quality of merchandise than other stores."

2017-08-31

"My experience was great. I found some great deals at a good price."

2017-08-14

"I was very excited to finally buy the purse I had been looking at for weeks. I went in the store to pay on my bill, and discovered Goody's was having a doorbuster sale with almost everything 50% off. I kept my fingers crossed as the cashier scanned my purse, and it was half off! I was ecstatic! Thanks, Goody's."

2017-08-10

"I love shopping at Goody's for the clothes and jewelry, and the perfumes I would have had to go to the mall to purchase."

Share Goody's, Paris, KY's store rating

Goody's, Paris, KY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Paris, KY is a merchant member
Goody's, Paris, KY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.