2030 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
    Paris, KY USA

2018-07-06

"My daughter was totally surprised to know the staff know me by name. She hates to shop, but their interaction and personableness made her enjoy the experience!"

2018-07-04

"Lots of clearance items, good sales"

2018-06-10

"I was looking for baby clothes and found a cute selection from which to choose from."

2018-05-26

"Always enjoy shopping at all Goody’s/Peebles stores."

2018-05-13

"I enjoy shopping at Stage stores, and enjoy finding great deals and bargains."

Posted May-14-2018

2018-05-13

"I had a pleasant and enjoyable experience shopping through the store."

2018-04-23

"Today I did not have a good experience with this store. My sister and I shop Goodys on a regular basis. Sometimes her name shows up on my receipt for the payback rewards. That is why I specifically ask the cashier to check to make sure it is my name that shows up on the receipt, so I can collect my payback rewards. I told her to make sure it's my name that pops up, and she never answered me. This is not the first time this same cashier has done this. The other cashiers correct the problem when a different name shows up. This cashier dismisses it and jokes it's in the same family. Not the point. I am not getting credit for my purchases, someone else is. My sister gets payback rewards for my purchases. This cashier, I think her name is Tanya, never corrects the mistake, even when it's pointed out. The other cashiers have. So I hope in the future, Goodys will make the cashiers confirm the name matches the customer with the name on the receipt and they will correct the problem."

Posted Apr-23-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-04-20

"I enjoy going to Goody's! I always come home with an awesome deal! Their coupons are a great way to save money!"

2018-04-20

"I love shopping at this store to find a different style of clothing that I don't see in other stores."

2018-02-23

"My experience with The Goody's store in Paris Ky. was not good and this is my second time with the same person so I will not be returning."

Posted Feb-26-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2018-02-21

"I love shopping at Goodys to see their latest merchandise and find good deals."

2018-02-14

"It was a wonderful experience. Looked around the entire store and thought the set up was perfect."

2018-01-13

"I love to shop in Goodys to check out the latest styles and merchandise."

2017-12-28

"I did the majority of my Christmas shopping at Goodys this year. The deals were great and the merchandise perfect for gift giving."

2017-12-25

"I had an okay experience when I shopped on Sunday the 17th ...however when I went back today on the 19th I was not happy...I was running in on my lunch hour and did not have a lot of time..I picked out a pair of tennis shoes and when I went to pay for them using the 40% off coupon I had, the store associate told me I would only get 30% because I was not using my charge...first of all when I was in on Sunday I used the 50% off coupon and did not use my charge, 2nd of all I did not see it written anywhere that I had to use my charge, unless it was written so small I couldn't read it and 3rd of all I opened this charge last Christmas to get the offer of an additonal percentage off yet I have never received my charge card...So I am not happy and probably will not shop there again"

Share Goody's, Paris, KY's store rating

Goody's, Paris, KY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Paris, KY is a merchant member
Goody's, Paris, KY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.