Stores > Goody's, Olney, IL
  • Goody's, Olney,

539 N West Street
      Olney, IL USA

Voice your opinion! Review Goody's, Olney, IL by clicking a star below.

2018-01-03

"Customer service is a big priority when I shop. They don't hover me when I am shopping BUT they are always there and willing to help when I have a question and need help.The quality of merchandise is very important and price of items. The store is very clean and I usually have a couple of kids with me so it is important I can shop, look and enjoy my shopping in a shopping atmosphere. Thank you Goody's for making my shopping an enjoyable time."

2017-12-20

"never heard of it. the Goodys store in Olney is closest and it's closing."

2017-12-19

"I love Goody’s in Olney, IL and do not want to see you close. Please reconsider an alternative location in the area. The staff in Olney is amazing and run an awesome store!"

2017-12-01

"Was shopping Thanksgiving doorbuster sale. Got home and one item I purchased was broken. Called the store. They found a replacement item and held it until I was able to come back in with the defective item. They were very polite and helpful."

2017-11-29

"Good quality merchandise at great prices."

2017-11-05

"My wife really likes your store, and this Olney location especially. She wanted me to say everything was excellent. I did have to guess on some of these questions and give my opinion on others. The main take-home point is they did a great job!"

2017-10-18

"I enjoy the employees. Always friendly."

2017-10-03

"It was wonderful. Every associate was very friendly."

2017-10-01

"I love feeling like I am shopping with a friend and Tasha went above and beyond to make my shopping experience awesome! She helped me find a shirt for my husband and a matching dress plus accessories for us to wear to a wedding that afternoon! I had my kids with me and stressed out! She was so friendly to all of us and took the time to help me find what I was looking for quickly. I felt like a million bucks at the wedding and got tons of compliments on my dress! I will return to shop with Tasha!! She gives awesome style advice!!"

2017-09-03

"I went in to buy a gift . no one said hello.the item I picked up had no price asked what it was she checked. then turned around to other girls and finished their conversation.never asked me if I needed help.. but everyone else that came in was greeted and told special..then I checked out, wanted gift wrap.. was told that is for goodys customer. no explanation on what is a goody s customer. apparently my money is not good enough to be a goodys customer... finally I think she realized I was upset and offered me a box that I could purchase and if I wanted to apply for a credit card... I said no... and left feeling like the two sales person were there to have conversations about there personal life's and I was intruding ..."

Rep reply posted Sep-07-2017

A rep from Goody's, Olney, IL, rbSTAGE, has responded

“ Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-08-18

"the employees are friendly and helpful."

2017-08-14

"Love this store, it has the small town friendly atmosphere I look for when shopping. Would like to thank Fay and Gina for all of their help!!!"

2017-07-08

"I do not know what stage 7 is"

2017-06-03

"I really enjoyed my shopping experience. The clerks were fun and outgoing. I left in a happy mood bc I scored awesome bargains and everyone working was so nice!!"

2017-03-11

"Love it, excellent store manager!"

Share Goody's, Olney, IL's store rating

Goody's, Olney, IL is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Olney, IL is a merchant member
Goody's, Olney, IL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,486 merchant members.