141 Talmadge Dr
    Moultrie, GA USA

2018-06-08

"As always, the staff greeted me and asked me to let them know if I need assistance."

Posted Jun-12-2018

2018-05-30

"Gloria (#001606616) was great to assist ordering an item in record time. This store, however, needs a carpet re-do. Looking wrinkled, rolled and dirty."

Posted Jun-01-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-05-11

"I always get great deals & save lots of money while shopping for my family at Goodys & my family loves the clothes & brands"

Posted May-11-2018

2018-03-17

"I don't know, I was at Goodys"

2017-12-20

"I had a great experience. The sales associates are wonderful and very knowledgeable. I love getting the Coupons in the mail!"

2017-12-07

"I love shopping in the store because not only are they very friendly but helpful as well"

2017-10-17

"I love the products. I think it is awesome that this store helps people in need."

2017-08-20

"The store in Moultrie is awesome and the salesperson are very friendly and helpful for the most part."

2017-08-08

"I always enjoy my visits because of the products and helpful and friendly staff."

2017-08-06

"Love the environment even if I don't plan to buy I always go and look around"

2017-04-21

"I was not happy with the current 50% off coupon. It was misleading and false advertising. It clearly stated that all regular, sale and clearance pricing would be 50% off purchase. My two items were on sale but the coupon took 50% off the regular pricing. I think that's very deceptive."

2017-03-08

"No one asked me did I need any help. I was ignored."

rbSTAGE from Goody's, Moultrie, GA has responded
Posted Mar-09-2017

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2017-02-28

"Every experience has been swift and exactly what I expected out of my favorite place to look stylish and affordable"

2016-12-29

"Great ~ love the associates at the Moultrie store!"

2016-12-26

"The associates are always friendly and knows their customers well. Very in tuned to the needs of their customers. Thanks for all you do to please your customers"

Share Goody's, Moultrie, GA's store rating

Goody's, Moultrie, GA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Moultrie, GA is a merchant member
Goody's, Moultrie, GA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.