Stores > Goody's, Manning, SC
  • Goody's, Mannin

22 N Brooks St
      Manning, SC USA

Voice your opinion! Review Goody's, Manning, SC by clicking a star below.

2017-11-24

"I had a great time. I love Goodys."

2017-11-19

"I think you should be able to combine coupons with store cash that is mailed or emailed as well as printed out in the store! Must've copied of the coupons that they print or email or mail to your mailbox are the same things! Just a waste of paper"

2017-10-28

"My visit was to take advantage of my coupons but found that it was a 60% off da. I don't often have unlimited time to browse as I did on this visit so I took advantage and bought more things than I would have ordinarily and it felt great."

2017-10-08

"The experience was great and so was the customer service."

2017-09-03

"I love the store...The workers r very nice...I will b returning very soon..."

2017-08-25

"Geneva was very friendly and courteous to me, she went our of her way to make my visit special!"

2017-08-16

"It was a great shopping experience. I was helped in finding and selecting my purchases by a friendly and knowledgeable sales person."

2017-08-14

"My order online would not go through so customer service associate helped me with the UPC # so that I could order from the store. I drove down and placed my order. However, I did not receive my 20% off, they charged me taxes, and shipping. This is tax free weekend for SC. Also, it was supposed to be free shipping. But my son needs the shoes so I went ahead and paid the taxes and the shipping. I'm not happy about that."

Rep reply posted Aug-16-2017

A rep from Goody's, Manning, SC, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-08-13

"The associates are always very helpful and friendly. I live in another town but drive to this store for their small town welcoming atmosphere."

2017-08-12

"Excellent! Great customer service. I was able to take my time and shop. The store had everything I was looking for in one place and I love the discount that the store offers."

2017-08-09

"I love this store! Very friendly associates work here and are always welcoming when you enter the building."

2017-07-23

"I love shopping here. They have the best deals and the store associates are always willing to help me, either with finding a specific item or help with savings (coupons, store sales, etc.)."

2017-07-23

"For several years now i've been shopping at Goody's and i always enjoy my visit"

2017-07-13

"It was good I am a plus size so it was good to find stylish but yet affordable"

2017-05-13

"Always enjoy shopping at goody's"

Share Goody's, Manning, SC's store rating

Goody's, Manning, SC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Manning, SC is a merchant member
Goody's, Manning, SC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.