12120 Old Highway 63
    Lucedale, MS USA

2018-08-08

"Really enjoyed visiting Goodys to find a new top to wear on my birthday this week."

2018-07-27

"They employees there had a big discussion out loud about someone that made them all very mad"

2018-07-08

"I shopped at goodys not stage"

2018-07-07

"Great always find something"

2018-07-07

"In my opinion, the clothing is stacked much too tightly on the racks. It is hard to see it all, and it keeps falling off as you try to see the items in the back."

2018-06-30

"I was kindly welcomed by Angela when I came in the store. I never met her before but she made me feel like family and very welcomed to shop there I told her that was my first visit and she filled me in on the company the website and told me about what you carry. she was extremely nice and that Drew me in immediately. I was just going to look around but because of her kindness I really wanted to buy something while I was there. She deserves a customer service award. I'm sure she will keep a lot of loyal customers for you.Btw question number 37 does not have the proper number of choices. This was my first visit to your store so I couldn't choose either one. It would not let me go on so I chose this store, but the answer is incorrect."

Posted Jul-05-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-06-28

"Great store, rude cashier who was not at the register. Had to go find her and ask her to check me out."

2018-06-21

"I love shopping at goodys when I have coupons ! Especially those sent through text! It helps when you have growing kids !"

Posted Jun-22-2018

2018-06-08

"Always loved shopping at a goodys/stage store. Friendly atmosphere and can normally find what I am in search of, we need one in gautier ms"

2018-05-16

"This was for Goody’s store. They could use more space, different designers, better lingerie dept and home department."

2018-05-15

"I loved how friendly and helpful all the associates were , not only the one helping me! Just a wonderful atmosphere to be in!"

Posted May-15-2018

2018-05-15

"I really enjoyed their hospitality and friendliness when assisting me in looking for just the right product /perfume."

Posted May-15-2018

2018-04-25

"I really enjoy this store. The daels are awesome!"

2018-04-22

"I always find everything I need at great prices for name brand clothing and accessories ."

2018-04-07

"The clothes looked amazing;great displays"

Share Goody's, Lucedale, MS's store rating

Goody's, Lucedale, MS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Lucedale, MS is a merchant member
Goody's, Lucedale, MS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.