12120 Old Highway 63
    Lucedale, MS USA

2018-06-08

"Always loved shopping at a goodys/stage store. Friendly atmosphere and can normally find what I am in search of, we need one in gautier ms"

2018-05-16

"This was for Goody’s store. They could use more space, different designers, better lingerie dept and home department."

2018-05-15

"I loved how friendly and helpful all the associates were , not only the one helping me! Just a wonderful atmosphere to be in!"

Posted May-15-2018

2018-05-15

"I really enjoyed their hospitality and friendliness when assisting me in looking for just the right product /perfume."

Posted May-15-2018

2018-04-25

"I really enjoy this store. The daels are awesome!"

2018-04-22

"I always find everything I need at great prices for name brand clothing and accessories ."

2018-04-07

"The clothes looked amazing;great displays"

2018-04-06

"Clean organized diverse namebrand products"

2018-04-01

"Great experience! Angela Jones was a great associate!"

2018-03-22

"it's nice, but it could be sparklier. it's like the back of someone's closet. it needs more displays"

2018-03-14

"lover the store all the employees are nice and ask if you need help finding anything and they offer things that i didn't recognize"

2018-03-09

"I just Love ❤️ this store...my son went with me once...I told him to give me about 10 minutes....but it took me about two hours...I got lost in relaxation and just having a Goodys time "

2018-03-09

"I came in to purchase Clinique product. There was an associate checking out people in the main checkout line. She told me she was the only one working in store, and the other associate would be back in an hour. I took my product over to her and checked out after two other customers. As I was leaving, I heard a woman say she could check customers out at another register. I do not know why the woman who checked me out lied about there not being another associate to help customers until an hour had elapsed. I do not appreciate being lied to. I almost left the store without purchasing the itemI came for because I did not know whether I was supposed to be checked out in the cosmetic area. The associate who checked me out was unfriendly."

Posted Mar-12-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-03-06

"I love the store but I'm tired of getting passed by when they send coupons and flyers in the mail. My mother lives with me (she is 82) and she gets all the coupons and flyers. When I called I was told that only 1 coupon or flyer per household. I always feel cheated because I have a seperate account and I am a customer just the same. Just because I help my mother with everyday living shouldn't mean that I get excluded from my coupons and flyers. I have already called the company twice about this and they keep saying they will include me but I still keep getting passed by."

Posted Mar-07-2018

“Thanks for letting us know about the issue you had with one of our offers. We appreciate customer feedback, even if we’re not meeting their expectations — it helps us a great deal in improving the shopping experience. We will share this information with the appropriate team and do our best to get it clarified and corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-02-20

"I had a good experience. The associate was very helpful."

Share Goody's, Lucedale, MS's store rating

Goody's, Lucedale, MS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Lucedale, MS is a merchant member
Goody's, Lucedale, MS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.