300 Main St
    Keokuk, IA USA

2018-07-10

"Clean and nice store with a big selection of good quality and competitive pricing clothes and shoes for the whole family!"

Posted Jul-10-2018

2018-06-17

"Great quality, prices, and amazing customer service at the Keokuk, Iowa Goodys store. My favorite place to shop for myself, husband, and two adult sons. Also majority of my yearly Christmas shopping is at this location."

Posted Jun-18-2018

2018-06-17

"Great appreciation to have such a nice place to shop for various things personally and/or gifts for family or friends. Awesome customer service and care to customers satisfaction."

Posted Jun-18-2018

2018-05-21

"Great, Amazing, and Spectacular"

2018-04-20

"I enjoyed getting the coupons allowing combined $15 off my total bill. 2 coupons allowed to stack and get a free gift."

2018-03-18

"I had a great time shopping especially with the killer deals."

2018-03-03

"The staff in the store is always very friendly and helpful. Checkout is fast and easy."

2018-02-06

"it was a very nice visit. The sales associate Elizabeth was very polite and helpful. i needed something off the top shelf and she assisted me with the exchange due to the defective lining in the Columbia coat I purchased. Since they didn't have it in stock she helped me look on line and order me a new one and let me know the shipping was free. She also helped me pick out a cute new top."

Posted Feb-06-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2017-12-26

"I was able to use coupons, take advantage of holiday values as well as find novel items. I had a great experience."

2017-12-16

"I have shopped here for years, they always have great deals and good coupons and I plan to keep on shopping here!"

2017-12-04

"Great store to shop at for clothing and special gifts!"

2017-11-11

"I love shopping at this store because it always has what I need and the employees are super friendly. It’s always clean and easily to find what I need."

2017-11-08

"I enjoyed my Goody's experience and I will shop there again soon."

2017-11-05

"I love shopping here. Great quality items"

2017-07-26

"The Keokuk store could fix the swinging doors on one of the changing rooms, it won't stay shut."

Share Goody's, Keokuk, IA's store rating

Goody's, Keokuk, IA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Keokuk, IA is a merchant member
Goody's, Keokuk, IA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.