125 W Broadway Blvd
    Jefferson City, TN USA

2018-09-08

"very good and a lot of items to choose from"

2018-08-30

"James the cashier that helped us, was amazing and extremely friendly."

Posted Aug-31-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-07-11

"I love the styles and Savings. Easy in and easy out. Shop without someone following me around."

2018-07-11

"it sucked had birthday gift but couldnt use it with the 20 percent off coupon or fab 40 discount also had 13 dollar off coupon and couldnt use it at all shoudnt send these unless they can be used not right"

Posted Jul-12-2018

“Thanks for letting us know about the issue you had with one of our offers. We appreciate customer feedback, even if we’re not meeting their expectations — it helps us a great deal in improving the shopping experience. We will share this information with the appropriate team and do our best to get it clarified and corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-06-12

"It was okay but the styles were too frilly and just not enough of one area—i.e. Misses"

2018-06-08

"Shopped at Goody's,overall experience was good."

2018-04-22

"Wow! Just Walking into the store was a great experience! The design and colors were lovely and vibrant. The clothes fit beautifully and there was a wide variety of items like activewear, jewlery, shoes, underwear/bras, dresses, pants, hats, makeup etc etc! The prices were great. Only thing i would have liked is pretty bras in my size. I was able to get a little bit of everything.The associates were very kind and helpful! I cant wait to go back!"

2018-04-20

"I usually love to shop this store. I did not have a problem with the first employee that rang up my purchase.she was very nice.I wasnt even upset that your free gift was gone for the after hours event ( this was one reason that I came in) .The employee made it up to us by giving us some cologne samples,in which was very nice. The big problem was that i saw my sister and talked to her as we checked out.the employee forgot to take off my ink tag and when I went back inside another employee took off the tag and very RUDELY said that me and my sister were distracting the other employee that rang us up and that is why the ink tag was left on ! She never apologized for my inconvience to have to come back inside to remove the ink tag ! I have worked in retail and I personaly know that this was BAD customer service! I guess that I will avoid Stage stores and take my business somewhere else ."

Posted Apr-23-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2018-04-14

"I love the coupons because when they ring you up and it is so much less I love it."

2018-03-31

"The store racks leave plenty of room to negotiate and the store has brands I am familiar with. Its not far from where I live so I like that its local."

2018-03-03

"So many clothes to choose from. Love all the different brands. Just wish there were more P J's to choose from.."

2018-02-02

"My husband & I really like this store and the values we receive."

2018-01-06

"Kayla was SO helpful in going to the back of the store to get something that was put on hold for me yesterday. I then went directly to check-out, and she was so courteous and friendly."

rbSTAGE from Goody's, Jefferson City, has responded
Posted Jan-08-2018

you again soon! ”

2018-01-03

"Very good, it’s close to home."

2018-01-03

"Convenient.Great sales. Not a lot of baby clothes."

Share Goody's, Jefferson City, TN's store rating

Goody's, Jefferson City, TN is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Jefferson City, TN is a merchant member
Goody's, Jefferson City, TN participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.