Stores > Goody's, Hazard, KY
  • Goody's, Hazard

240 Black Gold Blvd
      Hazard, KY USA

Voice your opinion! Review Goody's, Hazard, KY by clicking a star below.

2017-11-26

"The sales associates were the best I have ever encountered anywhere, so it made the things that I didn't like about the store, like some of the locations of displays, of little importance."

2017-11-19

"My general experience was good."

2017-11-15

"Would be better if you all offered coupons."

2017-10-15

"I appreciate the coupons and discounts and the name brands available. I feel like the prices are really quite good esp when you can u se the coupons."

2017-08-27

"I have good experiences with Goodys which is the only Stage store in our town. They have the brands and styles both my husband and I like to wear. I enjoy the household items and gift section. They have excellent customer service. The sale signs posted on the racks are sometimes hard to determine which item is the sale item. My overall experience with Stage stores is excellent. I enjoy shopping there."

2017-07-30

"Survey was too long. The questions were repetitive"

2017-07-21

"I love the deals I find on quality stylish clothing for work and casual wear."

2017-07-02

"Great experience shopping with my very picky husband. Will definitely be back for his needs in the future"

2017-06-29

"No one greeted me nor ask me if I needed assistance, no one was around besides the ladies at the make-up counter who was talking and laughing loudly and did not acknowledge me! Took 10 mins to get someone to check me out! Only 3 rooms in fitting room with no locks! Opened up a door on an old lady changing! Other room was full of clothes someone had tried on and left, at least 20 dresses, shirts and pants, thrown on floor, half falling off hangers just every where strewn about, they should have hung them back up! Then the 3rd door my daughter went in would not shut all the way! Thus, I had to stand there so no one would try to come in where the old lady and my daughter was, I even told her i watch her door! There is no sign to put up saying the fittin room is in use! No locks again! I love the clothes and love the store but today was a bad experience with customer service! and signs were above saying extra 50% off on sale price taken off at register and of course they didnt! It takes 35 mins to get to this store and this is why we drove there was to get some shorts!"

Rep reply posted Jul-05-2017

A rep from Goody's, Hazard, KY, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business.

2017-04-26

"Goody's is an excellent store, with a good selection, good atmosphere, and good employees. Making it a pleasure to shop there."

2017-04-15

"these surveys are too long, I love shopping at the store and online when I can catch things on sale that hasn't been marked up just to be marked down to original price for sale. Also, I'd like to be able to pull up my previous purchases online with the price I gave for the products. it just shows the item number description and tracking number it should show price."

2017-04-01

"It was a good experience. Everyone was polite and encouraging."

2017-03-28

"I love both Goody's and Peebles. That's where I buy the majority of my clothes. Nice styles in plus sizes."

2017-03-24

"Great Store to shop. Friendly atmosphere. Great selection in clothing. Would like to see more dresses and skirts in the plus size selection for women."

2017-03-19

"it`s a great store. it`s quiet and makes shopping easier. I just would love to see some traditional style for us older ladies.that`s all. but keep the younger styles for my granddaughter.lol"

Share Goody's, Hazard, KY's store rating

Goody's, Hazard, KY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Hazard, KY is a merchant member
Goody's, Hazard, KY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.