400 Village Center Rd
    Harlan, KY USA

2018-02-10

"It was great, like always!"

2018-01-18

"3 prices on tag! Associate picked and charged me with the Highest price tag! He said Goodys ups the prices! From suggested retail prices and charged me the highest price tag out of the 3 that was on the item!"

StageAM from Goody's, Harlan, KY has responded
Posted Jan-19-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-12-27

"Very find except two men in managementkept trying to take the sales assoc away while he was helping me"

2017-12-20

"IT WAS OK I THINK THESE QUESTIONS ARE FIND WITH ME"

2017-12-16

"I just wish the local store wasn’t so cramped, squeezed clothes racks do close to one another that it prevented me from looking at some items I would have. I’m a small woman do it isn’t due to me being to large to fit between them. I don’t like to be knocking down clothes just to look at others. It’s a very cramped unpleasant experience. This is my biggest complaint concerning our store. Outside of this. The designated areas for woman, men’s, children, Home etc, need to be more wvebrky distributed throughout the store. This would give a larger variety for everyone that is shopping. Not sure veryone comes in for men’s or woman’s (not junior) clothing only. It’s needs to be more equally distributed."

2017-12-11

"I love shopping Goody's and Stage, would shop more online if free shipping was an option. Some items I have tried to get shipped to store wont ship that way."

2017-12-11

"The manager at this store is super nice and very helpful."

2017-12-10

"a pleasure to shop in this store."

2017-11-10

"I love goodys and everyone is always friendly"

2017-09-26

"I enjoy shopping at this store the store manager there has done a lot of great things to improve the stores appearance and she always greets me by name and shows me the newest items available, she also remembers my granddaughter and her taste so I often seek her out when shopping, I look forward to shopping for the holidays with the workers at my local store I know I'll find he best deals with them."

2017-08-21

"Great store with great deals. Sometimes crowded but love the Goodys store!!"

2017-08-10

"Store wasn't clean and workers were not friendly especially the main maneger"

rbSTAGE from Goody's, Harlan, KY has responded
Posted Aug-15-2017

“ Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-07-21

"I was able to go straight to what I was looking for & the wait time in line was fast. Overall, it was a fast & easy shopping trip. I will definitely return to this store."

2017-06-02

"This was one of best best experiences with this store brand. I was greeted and offered assistance upon entry to the clean, well organized store, but then while the clerk was available, I was allowed to shop without her hovering and making me uncomfortable. There were good selections of new merchandise and clearence items, my personal favorite, to shop. When I made my selections and went to the counter to pay, I hoped the same lady (I wish I could remember her name to give her a shout out.) would be there since she had already been my kind of clerk, but it was a young man instead. He did not disappoint. I do remember his name because it is the same as my brother's, Donnie. He was friendly, patient, and had such a pleasing personality. To be so young, he really knew and practiced good customer service as did the lady. That impresses me more than anything about a store. Some forget why the store is there and why they have a job. Thanks, Stage, for hiring these two fine people."

rbSTAGE from Goody's, Harlan, KY has responded
Posted Jun-05-2017

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see
you again soon!

2017-05-28

"It was comfortable, smooth, and quick. I really enjoyed my experience and hope to return soon."

Share Goody's, Harlan, KY's store rating

Goody's, Harlan, KY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Harlan, KY is a merchant member
Goody's, Harlan, KY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.