1402 W Maple Ave
    Geneva, AL USA

2018-04-14

"The ladies at the Geneva AL Goody's are very polite and helpful, I would recommend any looking for gift or for yourself to stop by and check them out"

Posted Apr-16-2018

2018-04-14

"Very, very pleasnt. I was greeted with a smile & welcome to Goodys.The store I visit monthly is located in southwest Alabama in a city called Geneva. It's approximately a 45min to an hour drive from my home, it's worth the drive."

2018-04-12

"I love shopping at the Geneva store!! They call me by name as soon as I walk in the door. They are always, always friendly and help any way they can."

2018-04-10

"I love Goodys specially the savings and coupons.and the end of season sales and markdowns are great and great savings. Claire"

2018-04-10

"Love this store. Love for it to carry more items including makeup, etc... I don't have to drive for 45 minutes to find the same items. Thank you."

2018-04-04

"I enjoy shopping shopping at Goodys, you can take your time and look around, check everything out without someone hanging over you, if you need help there is always someone close enough. I like the personal touch of a Birthday card and Christmas card."

Posted Apr-04-2018

2018-04-04

"I enjoy shopping at Goodys because I have the freedom to shop without someone stuck to me."

2018-04-01

"Excellent! I return to this particular store time after time even though I live equa-distance from DeFuniak Springs, Opp, AL and Andalusia, AL."

2018-04-01

"Excellent experience and partly due to the friendliness of the staff. I live close to 3 other Goody's stores and prefer the Geneva location."

2018-03-31

"Sylvia was great today. Very efficient and helpful. Connie also helped my grandson earlier this week and was great. They are assets to your company. Will be back"

Posted Apr-02-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associates. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-03-28

"Our overall experience was great, the workers are very friendly & will go out of their way to help you in any way, like i said before in our small town we treat everyone like family & the workers do just that & most know you by name, your store carries items that some can afford unlike some where the prices are too high, we love our Goodys store here in Ala"

2018-03-21

"I was over pleased with the employees and the store it was so amazing I love that store that's where I buy all my clothes form"

2018-03-21

"always enjoy shopping in this store because of the friendliness and assistance I get when shopping"

2018-03-06

"I generally enjoy my experience with stage stores. The associates always have great suggestions and the are very knowledgeable about the sales and deals. I would love to see more variety of skirts to go with their grand selection of blouses."

2018-03-04

"Love the store in Geneva and in Ozark al workers are very friendly and helpful my grandaughter loves the store also but loves to do online shopping, she is 15 and can fiend gread deals and has excellent taste in clothes. Love that she loves your store."

Share Goody's, Geneva, AL's store rating

Goody's, Geneva, AL is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Geneva, AL is a merchant member
Goody's, Geneva, AL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.