1022 Main St
    Gardendale, AL USA

2018-07-30

"well the first associate was friendly, said would assist me with a trade in size in item, I with the second associate she thought I was stealing , I guess, because she stopped me after buzzer went off but I was trying to go to back to original clerk (someone demagnetized some security parts and put them in pockets my purchased pants) then when she helped me I explained that I thought the Briggs pants were on clearance too, because hanging in that dept. and had the same pink tag, but she just said, well they must have been misplaced and stated they are really good pants. I left with them but I just thought the pants were just not worth the hassle of ironing out wrinkles. When I returned them, the clerk was not the nicest at check out. I had to remind her to take the stage coupon discount off and return 7.00, rather than put 8.00 on on the card. Oh well. And, At first on my return it took 3 people to figure out my receipt matching up with the price of pants. They all complained about pulling off the sales tag to get to the bar code. I just felt that it was difficult to find staff at first when I went on a Friday night, then dealing with check out on Friday and Sunday made me feel a bit bothered."

2018-07-01

"the staff was friendly and very helpful"

2018-06-24

"The experience turned out to be terrible. I finally found what I wanted to purchase, a $20 tee shirt, that said if I had a Shopping Pass it would be 50% off. That would have made the tee shirt $10. I had a $5 Reward so I thought that after the reward was applied I would pay $5 for the tee shirt. Not so, when the sales associate rang it up, the Reward was applied first, then the 50% off Shopping Pass. This turned my $5 Reward into $2.50 even though it does not say so on the receipt. I feel like this was either a programming error or a deliberate attempt to reduce the value of my reward. I was not going to pay $7.50 for a tee shirt that should have been $5.00 so I asked the associate to credit my purchase and told her I could find a $5.00 tee shirt elsewhere. I asked for my Reward printout back as I did not use it and was told that once scanned, it was invalid. She threw it away. I feel cheated, not once, but twice. I won't be shopping there when they have the Shopping Pass promotion if I have additional coupons."

StageAM from Goody's, Gardendale, AL has responded
Posted Jun-26-2018

“Thanks for letting us know about the issue you had with one of our offers. We appreciate customer feedback, even if we’re not meeting their expectations — it helps us a great deal in improving the shopping experience. We will share this information with the appropriate team and do our best to get it clarified and corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. We look forward to working with you so you’ll be comfortable shopping with us again. ”

2018-06-17

"Great places to shop, reasonable prices, good quality clothes and such a good variety of household items to choose from, the jewelry and the shoes....Associates are super nice...."

StageAM from Goody's, Gardendale, AL has responded
Posted Jun-18-2018

2018-06-12

"It was great. Awesome customer service and I received a coupon."

2018-06-10

"GREAT experience! very friendly sales associate"

2018-06-08

"Enjoyed Shopping, I felt very welcomed and was able to take my time and shop."

2018-05-31

"It’s too long. To many questions. It needs to be quicker with fewer questions."

2018-05-25

"This is a really nice store to shop at there's something for everyone. Thanks"

2018-05-14

"Great always enjoy visiting this store."

2018-05-13

"Great...plan to purchased makeup the sales associate was prompted helping me like always."

2018-04-20

"Great experience. Nice employee and clean store"

2018-04-05

"It works great and gets my attention and encourages me to shop at Goody's."

2018-03-16

"The shopping experience was GREAT !!!Mr.Reuben was so pleasant and kind.I wish that every place I shopped had sales associates like him. A great asset to the company."

2018-03-07

"My general experience was very satisfying."

Share Goody's, Gardendale, AL's store rating

Goody's, Gardendale, AL is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Gardendale, AL is a merchant member
Goody's, Gardendale, AL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.