Stores > Goody's, Cullman, AL
  • Goody's, Cullma

1621 Town Square Southwest
      Cullman, AL USA

Voice your opinion! Review Goody's, Cullman, AL by clicking a star below.

2017-12-07

"I wish your store in Cullman had more items and variety to choose from. The home section was sparse and nothing worth value to me"

2017-12-02

"Love...love ...love everything about it!!!"

2017-11-12

"My general experience is the same everytime, great quality service, the associates are always friendly and engaging:)"

2017-11-12

"The associates at the Cullman Location, are always friendly and professional, and personable."

2017-11-12

"If you need children’s clothing this is the store to buy from, they have an excellent selection"

2017-11-11

"Goodys is my favorite place to shop. Clean, neatly arranged, good coupons, friendly staff, especially the manager."

2017-10-29

"Love this store never had a bad experience. The only problem was i did not get my pay back rewards and i spent 143.00 today ."

2017-10-20

"Every visit I have at Goody's is a great one. As soon as I walk thru the door I am greeted. Workers are very friendly and helpful."

2017-10-11

"Enjoy shopping there, could use better shopping carts"

2017-09-23

"I enjoyed my experience in the store and I will continue doing business with this establishment."

2017-09-23

"My 87 year old mom became weak while shopping and needed assistance. Dewayne was VERY helpful. Stayed with her while I checked out then helped her to the car. So very grateful to him"

2017-09-10

"I had fun shopping buy employees were rude. The dressing room wast hot and do disgusting!!!! Please clean those dressing rooms."

Rep reply posted Sep-11-2017

A rep from Goody's, Cullman, AL, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-08-27

"I am in a wheelchair today for my shopping at goodys due to foot surgery but I was able to reach everything and manager was so nice to me. He used coupons to lower my price which is always a plus for me. The cheaper the better. I shopped at goodys in cullman ala. I've seen the manager there several times and he's a really nice person who's always willing to help."

2017-08-20

"Love the store but the dressing rooms are hot and nasty! Please clean them. I love the styles of clothing but the dressing room sometimes makes me want to put items back and just get out."

2017-08-11

"it was ok.. they could get a bigger selection of toddler clothes{ 2t-5t }.There is hardly any toddler clothes at the cullman store and that was the main reason i went there.. and more associates to help you ..."

Share Goody's, Cullman, AL's store rating

Goody's, Cullman, AL is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Cullman, AL is a merchant member
Goody's, Cullman, AL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,486 merchant members.