Stores > Goody's, Clinton, MO
  • Goody's, Clinto

1720 E Ohio Street
      Clinton, MO USA

Voice your opinion! Review Goody's, Clinton, MO by clicking a star below.

2017-12-10

"What is Stage? I thought this was for Goody's."

2017-10-25

"I was very frustrated. As I said a sales associate tried to discipline my grandchild while I was instructing her as to what I wanted her to do. I did not need not want that associates assistance. The same associate asked me two additional times if I needed help. And then happened to be the one who checked me out. She kept trying to sign me up for the rewards program dispute the fact that I told her I was already signed up and was at the time scrolling my email for a coupon. She just would not listen to me. I was going to complain to a manager but decided against it, I wish I had especially when I found out that this same associate had been rude to my daughter a few days before. And please get rid of the free magazine program!"

Rep reply posted Oct-27-2017

A rep from Goody's, Clinton, MO, rbSTAGE, has responded

“hanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-10-17

"I was able to find and take home a lot of items that I love today. I really enjoyed shopping throughout the entire store and I had a good time trying things on with my girlfriend. Unfortunately the employees were very rude and glared at us from afar, whether it was because they were homophobic or just because they had to do their job putting away the clothing we decided to try on was hard for us to decide. They tried to take the clothing out of our dressing rooms as soon as we took things off. That is a bit of an exaggeration, but I really would have had a much better time if they hadn't been breathing down my neck the entire time. One employee assisted me with getting a size I needed from off of a mannequin and I really appreciated their help. The woman that checked me out was also rude. When I approached the cash register she asked, Can I help you with anything? and since she was the same one who was being rude to us about the amount of clothing we bought in the dressing room, the only other thing she said to me was, I'm glad you could find something that you liked. But her tone of voice told me that she was just glad that we were leaving her store :)"

Rep reply posted Oct-22-2017

A rep from Goody's, Clinton, MO, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2017-10-06

"I came specifically looking for make up. The company I had been buying from had gone out of business. When I saw the Clinique brand I was very happy. I had used it years ago for a long time. The Clinique specialist wasn't there at the time. A very nice young college girl, India,who spent a lot of time helping me find the perfect match for the foundation that i had been using previously. It was wonderful that she is an artist and helped me choose the right tint for my complexion. She even checked me out and encouraged me to get a credit card and the special on magazines. I am extremely pleased with my experience at Goody's in Clinton,MO and will be back often."

2017-10-04

"with goody's, good. but this survey is way too long."

2017-10-04

"good. but survey too long"

2017-09-03

"Clean atmosphere & friendly associates."

2017-08-25

"Always a pleasant experience."

2017-08-20

"Very nice store, well maintained and the associates were very friendly and helpful."

2017-07-27

"Neutral. Store is being remodeled and I wanted to make a quick stop on my lunch break but took longer than expected to find things due to store partially rearranged"

2017-07-22

"The people are so nice and help you get the best deals! We love that!"

2017-06-26

"Bailey was very helpful to me and my daughter and was really pleasant to work with and look forward to her helping us on our next visit to Clinton."

2017-06-19

"Didn't go to Stage - went to Goody's. Store was bright and clean. However, I wish there had been more than two salespeople. It was difficult to find someone to check out my purchase, let alone reach up on the wall to retrieve a couple of blouses at which I wished to look."

2017-06-18

"Everything was good. But didn't have the item I was looking for that was advertised. But will always go back. Love the store."

2017-03-24

"Fine, I just look around and it's a hit or miss if I find something."

Share Goody's, Clinton, MO's store rating

Goody's, Clinton, MO is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Clinton, MO is a merchant member
Goody's, Clinton, MO participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,494 merchant members.