486 Highway 53
    Calhoun, GA USA

2018-05-30

"All of my experiences with Stage stores whether in store or on line have always been good."

2018-03-25

"Only wish I had a higher credit limit."

2018-03-03

"Loved every minute of it. It was an easy shopping experience."

2018-01-03

"The associates were so helpful and kind to me . I was so impressed with the store and the selection"

2017-12-28

"I shopped online to find specific items. Some of the items in my cart were ship to store available, while others were not. Therefore, I had to pay for shipping rather than just picking up my items at the store when I was in town visiting family. But then the only item that was not available to ship to the store was cancelled by Stage AFTER my purchase had already been made with a note to say that they no longer had the item. I responded to the email to see if they had it in another size, as I thought i could fit in 1-3 sizes based on the sweater I was interested in. I was told that this item was not available at any store, in any size. So the entire reason that I had to have my items shipped to me was because of any item that showed it was in stock, when it was not. When my items were shipped, an animal got to the box and shredded the box and its contents (a hat). The carrier left it outside when there were large dogs present instead of leaving a note asking where to leave it safely or when to return. I had to take the damaged hat all the way to the store and pick up the replacement hat there. But when I got to the store, the new hat was hard and not like it looked online, therefore I returned it for a refund. Then, while shopping in the store, I happened upon the exact sweater vest that I was told was no longer in stock, in any store, in any size. I told the girl (Carol) at the register and she was so kind and handled it all for me to my liking. If not for her, my whole experience would have left me never wanting to shop Goody's or Stage again. She saved the day! (Carol in Calhoun, GA) All of this because one item was not available to ship to the store while all the rest of my items were. If all items were made available to ship to store, it would be so much easier for your customers."

2017-12-17

"It was very good.I really love the store. love shopping there good clothes very good deals"

2017-12-10

"My experience was good shopping at goodys the staff was very friendly and nice . Greeted me and helped me with my purchases."

2017-12-03

"I love the store!! I get birthday, and Christmas gifts from there."

2017-12-03

"I love stage, great products with amazing prices that do not bust the bank."

2017-12-01

"it was amazing they have the nicest people there working love to go in a shop"

2017-11-26

"Cashier was very friendly."

2017-11-23

"Have been satisfied so far with Stage."

2017-11-23

"Even clearance prices were a little too high !!! Store hours should be different this time of year. They should open at 9am not 10am!! Shouldn't have so many exclusions when using coupons!!"

2017-11-19

"I love shopping at your stores just wish there was more of them. We live in Ellijay GA and would love one here."

2017-10-22

"I've always loved shopping at Goody's, and was very disappointed when they left my area (metro Atlanta). As far as I know, the closest store is on Hwy 53, in Calhoun, GA."

Share Goody's, Calhoun, GA's store rating

Goody's, Calhoun, GA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Calhoun, GA is a merchant member
Goody's, Calhoun, GA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.