Stores > Navis Pack and Ship

619-563-4800
      619-563-9850
      support@gonavis.com
      1-800-525-6309

Voice your opinion! Review Navis Pack and Ship by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

would not use

"Local company was good and helpful. The company locatwd in Ct. was dishonest and greedy. $120 to drain gasoline and disconnect battery. Would not use again."

2017-12-12

Very Professional and Timely

"Quick service and great communication."

2017-12-11

Lucky to not have been significantly damaged...

"I have photos of the package that contained my grandfather clock...you should look at them. The package was busted open, my clock was scratched and nicked up. Also, the other boxes were mishandled and I thought for sure things would be destroyed. I think if you could see the packages, you would be very upset with UPS Freight. "

OK

"The intake of my shipment by Navis had no problems. But the trucking company YRC held the shipment in Miami for a week, and was unreliable with promises of delivery. The shipment arrived without damage, but the delay was frustrating and very worrisome. Next time I'll use a shipper that specializes in retail/residential shipping."

Heirlooms heading West

"From pick up to delivery, amazing service. Our items arrived in excellent condition and in good time. I wouldn't hesitate to use Navis again. "

First rate!

"Excellent communication from start to finish. Super professional handling and delivery. Driver exceptionally courteous and helpful. Would definitely use again!"

2017-12-04

Extremely Helpful and Well Packed.

"Alan was extremely helpful and did an great job packaging our equipment!"

2017-12-02

Excellent service, schedule, time frame and packing.

"With Navis Pack and Ship I experienced an excellent service. Especially the E-Mail and telephone service have been very reliable and trustworthy. All in all the door-to-door service was handled with care and with a satisfying packing and shipping schedule."

2017-12-01

Professional Service

"The folks at Navis Shipping were professional, quick to respond, and successful at mailing a fragile art piece that needed special care. I highly recommend their services!"

2017-12-01

Excellent Customer Service

"Navis Pack and Ship always provides a top notch customer service! We've been a customer of Navis for 3 years and we have always been pleased with the services provided!"

2017-11-29

Great company to work with, so helpful and very responsive!!

"Our company had Navis Pack & Ship take care of packing & shipping out a piece of office equipment from the U.S. to Canada. They were so helpful with all the customs documentation and walked me through the entire process of which I was unfamiliar. They are great to work with and I will definitely use their services anytime I need to ship something!!!!"

White glove service

"Owner and Office staff always help full and very easy to work with "

Swift and easy service

"They took care of everything. Such easy service. Thank you. "

2017-11-28

Overall Peeved at Final Price

"I'll start with the good about this company. The representatives for Navis Pack and Ship were very kind when I spoke over the phone with them, and very responsive with their emails. This is what I appreciated the most with doing business with them. But that's all I can say about that.

This is where I have issues, and I will go in depth why I have my issues.

My estimated shipping for my guitarron was ~$100 off from my actual shipping price... I was quoted $196.27 for the pickup and shipping of my item, but in the end I was charged a whopping $288.76 for the shipping of my item. The fact I was paying $196.27 from the beginning is already enough for me to want to refuse business, but I decided if I'm only paying this amount then I suppose it's worth it. Even then, that value is ~4x the amount of the guitarron they are shipping. But what makes things worse for me is that I was given the final value of $288.76 once it was already packaged and ready to be shipped out. They didn't even tell me the final value before they packed it. I honestly felt pressured to just go along with the price even though I STRONGLY didn't want to pay. I'll say this, if they had given me a realistic quote from the beginning, I would not have shipped with Navis Pack & Ship. The shipping price I paid is ~6x more than the original value I paid for this item from the place they were picking it up from. I only paid $50 for this guitarron...

I won't stop their, why I'm so against my final price is that it is ~7.5x more than I was charged for shipping of another package that was both larger and heavier, sent from about the same distance, and of equal value from another dealer. I had bought another guitarron from eBay previously from a music store, and the shipping cost was only $39. Let me repeat, this box was larger, packed just as well, and sent from roughly the same distance, and I barely paid $39 for its shipping. I'll say exactly why this is bothering me. Just from past experience with other sellers, I paid less than $50 for shipping, so I would like to think that this Navis Pack & Ship would give me a similar price, even with me thinking realistically I thought a price that's roughly $100 would be fair since I understand they had to go and pick up the item from Sloans & Kenyon. My past experience made me feel like I would be paying less than $100, I ended up paying much more than I had hoped... I have issues with this because had I known I would be paying ~$300 for shipping of this item, which is ~6x the amount I paid for the item from Sloans & Kenyon, I would have never shipped with Navis Pack and Ship because it's so much!

Not only do I feel I was overcharged, I feel as though if I never made a correction on my invoice, I would have been charged even more. I was asked if I would like insurance on the product for only 2% more of the total cost of my package, I obliged, and when I was quoted the insurance cost, I was told $63.18. Now let's do 2% of $289, that's $5.78. Had I just agreed and didn't check the math, I'm sure I would have been charged the $63.18. After doing the math, the actual insurance cost they quoted me would have been ~22% of the final cost. I'm glad I caught that, in my head it just seemed like too much for 2% of the final value. This is where their customer service definitely shined. They made the correction after I pointed out the error. I only went with the insurance because if I was going to pay a ridiculous amount, I better get my package safe and sound for sure!

But overall, I just really dislike how much I had to pay. I paid ~6x the original price of my guitarron just on shipping. I don't feel the price was fair, and it makes me question fair pricing for their shipping service of other items. I can say this for sure, after this experience, I'm not dealing with Navis Pack & Ship again.

2017-11-28

Great Business Navis Pack and Ship

"Customer service was great and we are very happy with the service."

Share Navis Pack and Ship's store rating

Navis Pack and Ship is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Navis Pack and Ship is a merchant member
Navis Pack and Ship participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.