10AM - 5:30PM

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2014-01-20

"It was a pleasure working with Dennis. He promptly responded to multiple inquiries to help me make sure I got exactly the watch I was looking for. I highly recommend buying from Dennis. "

2014-01-19

"Just purchased a Rolex Submariner in Mint condition.

I have never written reviews for anything beside feedback surveys so far, but I thought it would be disservice if , I don't let others know of a very Honest seller, who strives to keep the customer happy. I want others to take benefit of what I experienced..

Very hesitant to purchase online at first, wanted to buy from local dealers.
After speaking to Dennis, I was very confident I was buying from someone who seemed honest over the phone. Never once I felt I was being pressured, answered all my questions. Very quick and prompt in communication. You could not beat the fast shipment.

Took it to my local Rolex Authorized dealer who authenticated the watch. Dennis even asked my wrist size and made sure it would fit my wrist even before shipping the watch.

I am a lifelong customer to Dennis, will definitely buy again from him. Very hard to find online sellers like Dennis now a days.

I am extremely satisfied with my purchase, my wife loves it.

Thanks Dennis once again.

Rj.
Memphis, TN.

2013-12-30

"12/30/2013

I purchased a Rolex two tone submariner from
Goldwatchco and it is elegant, arrived on time
and the price was more than competitive.

Mr. Gold was thorough, well informed and quite knowledgeable
regarding his product.

I would do business with his company again without hesitation due to the confidence he inspires in his company and character.

Respectfully,

A P, M.D.
Cleveland, Ohio

2013-12-30

"What do you want from an online vendor? Goldwatchco.com has it!
We purchased a Rolex from them at a good price, but within a year it was losing a few minutes a day. Rolex New York said it was not purchased from an authorized dealer, therefore the warranty was not in place and the cost to repair was almost $900. I am in New York and Goldwatchco.com is in Florida. I called Goldwatchco.com told them of my plight and they simply said don't worry, we will take care of you as we do our loyal customers. What did they do? Sent to me a call tag to ship the watch to them. Repaired the watch in days. Shipped it back to me overnight to arrive on Saturday by noon. Sent to me emails each step of the way. ALL OF THE ABOVE AT NO COST TO ME, NO FUSS, JUST GOOD SERVICE!!! Can you beat that service?
HZB

2013-12-19

"Great company to deal with, always comes through for us
+++

2013-12-19

"This is the second purchase I have done with Dennis at Gold Watch. The first purchase was a Rolex Daytona and the Second Purchase is a Panerai Luminor Marina both are new watches. The watches came PERFECT just as Dennis had described the price was great and the service was A+++. I would never purchase a watch without consulting Dennis and I suggest you do the same. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!
Harold Sokol NY

2013-11-26

"Awesome Awesome Awesome —— No Joke

Customer service is very rare, especially when the customer is faceless. I can ASSURE you that is not the case with GoldWatchCo

Here is my experience with Goldwatchco.com

1. Needed the watch immediately ( next day ) Mr. Gold promised I would have it the following day and he delivered.

2 Mr Gold described the watch and “day on condition”. When I received the watch ( next day ) Mr Gold was not exaggerating. The watch was pristine. In-fact I originally, bought the watch as a gift for my father in law, but when I got the watch I kept. Don’t worry, I took care of him.

3. When the watch arrived it was a little tight. I immediately emails Mr. Gold to ask how much would an extra link cost. Below is his response:

I am sending you 2 overnight.

Thanks

Dennis Gold
Gold Watch Co.
Tol1 Free -877-503-4055 ext.801
Local- 305-900-5039
Dennis@GoldWatchCo.com
www.GoldWatchCo.com

Mr. Gold did not have to do any of the above. The watch was already bought and paid for…. Unlike a lot of internet sellers Mr. Gold thinks long term vs making the quick buck.

Lastly, I have never written a good or bad review for or against anyone. However, I think from time to time people need to be recognized.

2013-11-17

"Very responsive, very reasonable, personal great service. Fully enjoyed the experience and they kept their word which is super-important. Delivered what they said they would."

2013-11-11

"I have made several Rolex purchases from this company....all through Dennis Gold. All watches were exactly as described--mint and LNIB. With all the fraud out there involving the selling of fake or non original Rolexes, I am pleased to recommend Goldwatchco as the consummate Used Rolex dealer. Very reasonable prices, fast shipping, awesome customer service, and TRUSTWORTHY. I even exchanged one watch for a newer model with ease! Thanks Dennis for making each of my four purchases hassle free and enjoyable! Money well spent!

2013-10-08

"I had a very satisfactory purchase with Dennis at Gold Watch Company. I actually had two separate purchases. Both were Rolex and both are great! I am going to look first at GWC before I purchase another watch from anyone else. Fast delivery and he always answered my questions."

2013-10-08

"Excellant people to buy and sell to. The company is trust worthy , which is obviously a big attribute when doing business over the internet."

2013-10-03

"I was thinking of selling my Rolex watch and purchasing another watch in the near future.
I contacted Dennis Gold at the Gold Watch Company. Dennis had me mail my watch to him and he paid for the expenses to mail with insurance. I had a price in mind and would not sell my watch if I couldn't receive what I expected. Dennis was great and gave me the price I was asking for.
I received the check from him a couple days after we agreed on the price.
Dennis was extremely professional and followed through with the process.
My wife and I would not go anywhere else to purchase my next watch. We would highly recommend Dennis and his company for buying or selling.
Thanks Dennis for all your help!
Mark

2013-08-03

"I just received the second Rolex I ordered from Gold Watch Co. and both experiences were perfect. Dennis made it easy and did everything he said he would and when he said he would. I had searched around for both watches and Dennis's price was by far the lowest. He did not have the second watch I was looking for and I was in no hurry and asked him to call me if he found one. Not only did he find it - it was $500 less than the second lowest bid!!! I would not hesitate to recommend Dennis and I will shop there again!

John
San Diego, CA

2013-07-29

"My entire experience with Dennis of Goldwatchco was exceptional.
I appreciated the professionalism shown during each phase of the process.Dennis contacted me immediately via phone and email to answer my questions.I received my beautiful watch exactly when promised.I consider it a great value for the service provided. I would definitely recommend Goldwatchco for anyone interested in a quality watch.

2013-07-26

"I purchased a mint condition Rolex DateJust from Dennis a Gold Watch. The price was very competitive with other sites I had seen and the service was excellent. The watch arrived very quickly and is in excellent condition. I took it to a Rolex certified jeweler for sizing and they confirmed it's authenticity. Overall a very positive experience."

Share Goldwatchco.com's store rating

Goldwatchco.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goldwatchco.com is a merchant member
Goldwatchco.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.