10AM - 5:30PM

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2015-04-16

"Dennis found the exact watch I was looking for within 2 hours then evaluated my trade-in and offered me a very fair deal that was better than any other dealers I spoke with. It was shipped and arrived the day he promised in perfect condition. Dennis successfully exceeded all my expectations. I will definitely use GoldWatchCo again and tell my friends about them too.
-LH

2015-02-27

"I just bought two beautiful Rolex watches from Tovia at Goldwatch Company. The watches are better than described and the shipping was faster than I expected.....arrived the next day!!! What a great store to purchase from. AAA+++"

2015-02-26

"Dennis and the folks at Gold Watch Co were a pleasure to deal with. All my expectations were met and delivery was as promised. "

2015-02-25

"I just Traded a Rolex to Dennis at Gold Watch Company for a New Rolex for my Wife. He went above and beyond in the Transaction, and delivered everything as Promised. The New Watch arrived on the Day he specified, and was Perfect. I have bought many Rolexes over the years, but Dennis was Great, and I plan on buying more from him, Mike F."

2015-02-23

"I highly recommend Goldwatch Company if you are looking for a Rolex that is in mint condition. I recently purchased a Gold and Stainless watch and I had a great experience working with Dennis on the purchase and the delivery. The watch was sent Fedex over night and when I opened the package the was a factory original Rolex with all of the original Rolex documentation plus the watch was just gorgeous!! It looks new. I had purchased another Rolex from a different company on the web and it was a mistake. The watch did not come in an Rolex Case with papers. The watch was not in the condition that was described. I had the opposite experience with GoldWatch. I''m already starting to look at purchasing another watch from them since my experience was so great. They are professional, exceed expectations and have the highest quality Rolex watches that I have seen. You will not be disappointed if you buy a watch from GoldWatch!

Rick in Maryland

2015-02-19

"I now have 2 beautiful gold and diamond rolex watches from Gold Watch Company. The first I purchased as a christmas gift on line for my wife was a ladies datejust with a pink mother of pearl faced with diamond markers and 2 more carets around the bezel. She is a 2 time breast cancer survivor.

She wants to get me one for Valentines day! Cool. Mine is a heavy band datejust 18k/ss silver face with diamond markers and smooth bezel.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful watches. Look like they are brand new.

Easy to wire money. Spent over $12,000 in 2 flawless transactions! I may need a watch for my daughter's graduation soon. You know where I'm shopping...Gold Watch Company!

2015-01-15

"Dennis
My midsize twotone mens datejust just arrived and it is beautiful. I had no idea that a preowned watch could look like it was brand new but my watch certainly does.....right down to the box it came in and supporting documents. I placed my order with Gold Watch Co. on the strength of the many favorable testimonials on your web site and I wanted to add mine as well. I'm so satisfied with my watch that I'm ordering a ladies datejust for my wife for her upcoming birthday. Thank you for making my watch purchase such a pleasant experience.
John
Morton, IL

2014-12-30

"Can't say enough about the professionalism in this organization. Dennis helped me to measure my daughter's Rolex to insure she had the proper size. The watch looked brand new and I will recommend Goldwatch to my friends.

Thanks Dennis!

2014-12-24

"Last week I lost a Rolex watch that my wife had given me 20 years ago. I looked on the internet to find dealers who sold new or reconditioned Rolex watches. I am not an internet shopper as a rule and purchasing an expensive item like this made it all the more difficult.
I contacted Gold Watch and spoke with Dennis. From the onset I found him reassuring and very knowledgeable. By the end of our initial conversation, I knew that I was making the right decision and ordered it.
I received the watch today and it was all that it was promised. The process was seamless and the delivery time was as well.
All to often people post their negative experiences when purchasing products on line. I believe that it is equally important to post a review such as this, so that the merchant involved in this transaction might benefit and get additional business from those that read this.
Once again my thanks to David from his help in making this a very pleasant experience.
Joel

2014-12-19

"I purchased a used Rolex from them yesterday., It arrived today. When I tried it on the band was too small. I realized that I gave them the wrong wrist size. I sent them my fedx number for the sending the additional links. They shipped, without questions two links to be sure it would size properly and did not use my Fedx account.

I'm very pleased and will definitely tell my friends.

2014-12-03

"Phenomenal company! I am so glad I found them! Very responsive, excellent prices and overall service, close attention to detail and very knowledgeable. The sales member I worked with, Dennis, was great to work with and made the entire process a breeze. I received my product exactly as stated and even quicker than expected. I have not had to return any products to them but their return policy and procedure was outlined from the start, in the event I ever needed to send something back. I highly recommend Dennis and Gold Watch Co. They exceeded expectations in every area. "

2014-11-26

"After considerable internet research, I chose Goldwatchco.com to purchase a magnificent Rolex Submariner. Goldwatchco.com very promptly shipped my watch and I am delighted with the price, shipping, attention to detail, and a very easy purchase process. I would highly recommend Goldwatchco.com to my friends. This watch looks like I just went to the local Rolex retailer and bought it brand new! It's that nice! Thank you again Goldwatchco.com"

2014-11-18

"Very nice watch and as described. Great service and follow through with excellent communications. Will certainly do more business with them"

2014-11-18

"Dennis is a pleasure to work with. His quality is second to none. My GMT II Pepsi is absolutely perfect. Flawless!
Overnight shipping AM delivery! Goldwatchco rocks!

2014-09-19

"Dennis and Tovia are the best!

They made sure I was completely satisfied during my watch purchases and watch exchange process. Dennis was especially patient with me during my periods of indecision and he worked closely with me all the way to my final decision. It's a big investment.

I recommend GoldWatchCo to anyone considering purchasing a new or pre-own Rolex watch. As a discerning buyer, quality, not price, is at the top of my list and GoldWatchCo sets the standard for quality.

I stand by them and I will purchase my next Rolex watch from them.

Stephen Ames
Las Vegas, NV

Share Goldwatchco.com's store rating

Goldwatchco.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goldwatchco.com is a merchant member
Goldwatchco.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.