10AM - 5:30PM
    sales@goldwatchco.com
    1-877-503-4055

2018-04-07

Ripped off

"I bought a Rolex from this Company 3 years ago and an appraisal was included with it. My insurance company recently wanted an update, so I had it reappraised. It turned out that the watch was 40 years old and GW had put a new band and dial on it and passed it off as a newer watch. My appraiser said the crystal is not from Rolex, and because of this, the bezel keeps splitting, and the crystal pops off. Needless to say, it appraised for much less than what I paid for it. The watch already needs to be sent back to Rolex because it is not working properly. Unfortunately, I was told that Rolex will return it to it’s original state at a substantial cost, so I have to find someone else who would be willing to repair it, which is not easy to do. I am very disappointed, and now I feel like I have a fake Rolex."

2017-02-21

Three Rolexs and counting

"Hi Dennis,

I have to say that you, Tovia and Sam make buying a Rolex an absolute pleasure. I started with purchasing a Gold and Stainless Datejust from Tovia in 2015 and it is GREAT. December of 2016 I purchased a Stainless Submariner from Dennis. Another GREAT experience. Last week I purchased a third Rolex for my wife. Another FANTASTIC experience. All of the watches look brand new.

Dennis and company are the one of the most knowledgeable and professional companies that I have had the pleasure work with.

The only thing that I can say is you will NEVER go wrong purchasing a watch from the Gold Watch Company.

2016-10-24

Best watch

"It is beautiful. I recommend to everyone."

2016-05-02

BUY ROLEX WATCH

"I WILL BUY FROM THAT CO AGAIN"

2016-02-05

Prompt and Courteous Service at a Great Price!

"I purchased a new Rolex GMT Master II. Over the past couple of years, I visited several jewelry stores and several websites in preparation for this purchase. At first, I was somewhat reluctant to make such a pricey purchase from an online company. However, I didn't want to pay the added jewelry store markup and sales tax. In a few days from my initial contact with Dennis at Gold Watch Co. I received my new timepiece exactly as promised with all the Rolex documentation as well as a signed certificate of authenticity. I was provided with professional, prompt and courteous service at a great price! Overall, an excellent purchasing experience. "

2015-11-16

"This has been a terrific transaction. My watch is better than I expected, and the service has far exceeded my expectations. In this day of internet shopping, there is always a concern about suspect online sales. Dennis and the staff at GoldWatchCo are honest, straightforward, and pleasant to deal with. The prices are very competitive, and shipping was free. When ever I am in the market for another watch, I will only shop at GoldWatchCo. "

2015-11-16

"I was on the market for a brand new Rolex Submariner. Talked a two Rolex retailers in the Bay Area, both asked for full MRRP of $8,550+ Tax with no room for negotiations. While checking out on Amazon, Goldwatchco’s competitive pricing and almost 100% positive customer reviews caught my attention. While Goldwatchco is on Amazon and E-bay, with 100% positive feedback over 1,000 transactions, at the end, I was confident enough to purchase directly from Dennis of Goldwatchco. Special thanks to Dennis for his professionalism and the first class customer service. I am sure that I would come back to Goldwatchco for my next Rolex.
Price: 7.7% off MSRP of $8550
Condition: brand new with protective packaging, Rolex paperwork and warranty
Authenticity: 100% authentic
Shipping: Fedex over-night. From order placed to shipment delivered, less than 48 hours.
Shop with confidence with Dennis at Goldwatchco.

2015-11-10

"Dennis and the Gold Watch Company are great! I received my new Rolex just as advertised and it was so easy. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to buy a vintage, pre-owned or better watch. Dennis was very kind, considerate and helpful. He is an honest and trustworthy retailer. The watch didn't quite fit my wrist when I received it and Dennis FedEx'd me the links I needed and had them the next day! What customer service... many times a lost art these days! The ease of the transaction using PAYPAL was seamless. Other online companies want you to wire transfer funds or fill out intrusive forms and mail them in or fax them which adds time and hassle to your purchase. And because I was out of state, there was no sales tax! Between the purchase price of the watch and not paying sales tax, I saved thousands of dollars! This was a great experience and I have an excellent and timeless time piece that I have been wanting for many years! "

2015-10-05

"The ladies Rolex Datejust watch I purchased from Goldwatcho.com for my wife last year as an anniversary present arrived as promised in beautiful condition. They honor their guarantee also. I sent the watch back to them for an adjustment almost a year after the purchase and they took care of it free of charge as promised. It's great to know that a company stands behind their product.
Tovia handled everything professionally and with courtesy. I would wholeheartedly recommend them for any watch purchase.

2015-09-17

"I order here all the time. It is a great place to shop as prices are reasonable and shipping is fast."

2015-08-05

"Recently bought my second preowned Rolex Daytona from Dennis Gold / Gold Watch Co. Traded-in a 18k/SS model 116523 for an 18k rose gold 116505. Fair price on the trade and purchase. Watch was shipped quickly, well-packaged, and was in mint condition, as promised. Highly recommended."

2015-07-29

"Outstanding customer service and high quality watches."

2015-04-27

"Received a beautiful Rolex Midsize. Ordered on Wednesday, received on Thursday , needed extra links, received on Friday. Super fast service and a great watch. So happy I found Gold Watch Co."

2015-04-16

"Dennis found the exact watch I was looking for within 2 hours then evaluated my trade-in and offered me a very fair deal that was better than any other dealers I spoke with. It was shipped and arrived the day he promised in perfect condition. Dennis successfully exceeded all my expectations. I will definitely use GoldWatchCo again and tell my friends about them too.
-LH

2015-02-27

"I just bought two beautiful Rolex watches from Tovia at Goldwatch Company. The watches are better than described and the shipping was faster than I expected.....arrived the next day!!! What a great store to purchase from. AAA+++"

Share Goldwatchco.com's store rating

Goldwatchco.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goldwatchco.com is a merchant member
Goldwatchco.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.