Stores > Goedekers-Appliances
  • Goedekers-Appli Goedekers-Appliances Elite Status

13850 Manchester Rd.
      Ballwin, MO US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
Voice your opinion! Review Goedekers-Appliances by clicking a star below.
2017-11-20

excellent

"I found a washing machine at Goedeckers at a tremendous savings compared to stores in my area. The item ended up being back ordered. Goedeckers kept me informed how my order was going on a regular basis. When the time came the product was shipped and received as scheduled. Great price ,great service."

2017-11-16

great price and quality

"This vanity arrived in a timely manner. Was exactly as represented online. The vanity was affordable. The vanity actually had a quality build. Very good experience indeed."

2017-11-15

Very poor experience

"Very inconvenient, time consuming and not helpful with providing proper product information "

Great LG Fridge

"Great price and quick delivery with no blemishes."

GREAT COMPANY!!

"Purchased a polywood patio set. Great price, great service!"

Great Service

"I live out of state and placed an order over the phone. I had wonderful service and the product arrived with no problems."

Secret missouri jewel

"Best experience in my life."

Satisfied customer

"I'm a contractor that was very satisfied with the process, thanks!"

gun safe

"Easy to deal with! Website user friendly! "

Excellent

"Personal, friendly, good price "

dish

"price good. delivered in reasonable time, pleasant experience"

Customer service

"Goedeckers, has the best customer service, always so helpful. I had to call to find out delivery dates, and they always had a answer, Nice, I will shop Goedekers again. Also product came on time and delivery co. made sure I was totally satisfied. Good Job "

Great experience

"I read a lot of Goedekers reviews of people complaining about issues with returns due to shipping damage to their appliance, and I was already skeptical of the company offering the best price on the internet. But I read their return policy and shipping damage policy carefully and decided to give it a shot. I followed their shipping inspection instructions and was prepared to note any damage on the shipping paperwork. It was packaged well and arrived fine. Most people who complain about the company not processing a free return/replacement probably damaged their own appliance during install weeks after it arrived. A company can't offer the best price on the internet and let themselves get taken advantage of by people like this, or they won't be in business long. There was a couple-week logistics delay, but this company got me a dishwasher for hundreds less than other sources, so I can deal with a little delay because they need to operate efficiently to be able to offer this price and sometimes that takes a little time. The customer service rep (Lauren) was very responsive to my order status inquiries. Great experience."

1st delivery was a bust- 2nd delivery was great

"My first delivery was not properly packaged. The box was heavily damaged and the product was equally damaged. I called the company and refused delivery. There was minimum communication in the reorder. The website was not updated and I had to call to get an update. The 2nd delivery was packaged very securely. Item arrived in perfect condition. "

Major appliance order.

"The appliances were fairly priced and arrived in great condition. The delivery due to back order on one item was delayed. The shipper did not do a very good job on keeping me informed on estimated date of delivery."

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.