Stores > Goedekers-Appliances
  • Goedekers-Appli Goedekers-Appliances Elite Status

13850 Manchester Rd.
      Ballwin, MO US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
Voice your opinion! Review Goedekers-Appliances by clicking a star below.

Another excellent purchase

"The refrigerator was delivered in reasonable time. The price was the best I could find. Their delivery service was tops. I'll get my next major appliance from Goedekers.

2017-12-12

Fast delivery and Items delivered in pristine condition!

"Was looking for an icemaker, Goedekers had one of the lowest prices and had free delivery. Reviews were positive so decided to give them a try. Very pleased with my purchase from Goedekers!"

appliance buy

"great price, delivery was terrific"

Order online

"Handled and received perfect"

Sleeper couch

"Purchased a sleeper couch online from Goedekers; bought it with white glove delivery option. It was a frictionless process."

Great buy poor shipping

"Price was right, customer service so-so but Ok, but their truck shipping is Slowwwwwww. If not in any hurry at all, buy here. I am fine, will return."

2017-12-11

"Overall wonderful experience (2nd time ordering kitchen appliances). Easy on-line order, called with no wait time with any questions (people were very helpful & knowledgable). Great Communication via email from order, time shipped to delivery!"

cabinet

"Order arrived in good shape, well packed. Just what I was looking for. Good quality for price paid. "

2017-12-10

Great response time, pricing, and delivery time.

"I had a question about the order before making the order. I received prompt answering and attention to my inquiry via phone and in person! Thank you."

2017-12-10

ok--lowest prices, but long delivery time

"lowest prices, but a very long delivery time
so if you are in no rush, then go for it

Order with confidence

"I read a lot of negative reviews on yelp and was really nervous about purchasing a major appliance online and out of state. Then I dug deeper and found a lot of positive reviews and decided to take a chance. From the start my experience was exceptional. I called because I had questions regarding the 800 series Bosch dishwasher I was about to order and Latasha answered all of my questions and processed my order. I hung up feeling good and less worried. My order arrived within 2 to 3 weeks. I ordered just before Thanksgiving so I a couple extra days was expected. The company that did the delivery for Goedekers, AM trucking arrived promptly as they had indicated they would. I wasn't happy that the truck was a huge box truck filled only 1/3 of the way and they threw my dishwasher on top of a bunch of other boxes on its face. There was plenty of room to stand the dishwasher up. Once I got inside and removed the wrapping I discovered dents in the door. I followed the instructions for reporting damaged shipments and called Goedekers to report the damage. Chelsea handled my call with amazing professionalism. I have a replacement door panel arriving soon and could not be happier with my overall experience minus the people that loaded the delivery truck. I highly recommend trusting Goedekers if you are purchasing appliances. They stand by their products and handle problems if they arise.
Love my new Bosch SPE68U55UC.

Great Company

"From the initial conversation to delivery everything went great. Nice people to work with. Highly recommend. "

Wonderful!!

"Productsand prices were great and service was excellent.!! "

2017-12-09

Pleased overall

"Prices are the best out there. Customer service staff is friendly and polite. Communication regarding order and shipping status needs improvement, but overall my experience was quite positive."

2017-12-09

We Gather

"I am very happy with my purchase now that it is here. The only thing I would change is the length of time it took to arrive which was a month to the day I ordered it. That may be because of its size though. I would use Goedekers again in the future because they seem to have the best prices."

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.