Two Education Circle

Customer service: 8.44/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.54/10
2017-12-01

Wonderful

"The itinerary was awesome and our guide was superb. My only request would have been that we were reminded of times between different events ( eg. we only had 1 hour at the Uffuzi Museum due to getting back for group dinner). Overall, I recommend Go Ahead Tours!"

2017-12-01

All-Star Experience

"Go-Ahead's Classic Israel trip and in October was that rare experience : it exceeded all expectations. From the beauty of Haifa, to dinner in the Negev at a Bedouin camp, to a magical outdoor evening light show in Old Jerusalem, it was an unforgettable trip.
B.McEwa

2017-11-30

Fun, Hassle free trav!

"We have enjoyed 6 Go Ahead Tours ! We totally recommend this company to anyone who wants to travel!! They completely take care of every detail!! We would not be able to see the world without Go Ahead!! "

2017-11-27

Trip of a lifetime!

"Top notch! Great food, finds and accommodations! Excellent use of time spent in all locations. Not to mention an outstanding tour director! GO AHEAD! "

2017-11-26

Long awaited trip to Paris

"Everything was wonderful beginning with the food at the hotel to each and every adventure. Our tour guide Brian was amazing, he was always willing to help and answer everyone's question, very patient. We never had a concern while we were on our trip, everything was taken care of. I will always cherish my trip and have my pictures to remind me of the awe of getting to finally see Paris. Thank you very much! "

2017-11-25

Amazing experience

"Our tour to Australia and New Zealand was an amazing experience! Go Ahead helped make it a seamless, organized trip so that we could focus on enjoying each moment. Our tour director shared her knowledge of the cultures we encountered and provided details that we otherwise may not have learned. We are already looking forward to our next adventure!"

2017-11-24

Amazing time.

"We had an amazing time with a fabulous tour guide, Monique. We did most of the day trips. Would skip Florence (busiest place we went) and stay in a small Tuscany town instead. Venice on Lido was a huge highlight to us. Would recommend this tour and this company for people looking for a big trip."

2017-11-22

Fabulous Italy Tour

"It was amazing from start to finish. Food excellent. Hotels and locations excellent. With go ahead your are included so for those who enjoy traveling alone this is the company for you. All excursions exceeded expectations . Mary our tour director is excellent as where guides. I am taking grand tour of Italy next November alone as my experience wS fabulous. Hotels and included meals were fantastic. Everything was perfect. I will continue to travel with Go Ahead"

2017-11-21

The Italy trip exceeded all my expectations

"Well planned and interesting activities each day on the tour. The tour director made each day fun for all of us, and had many wonderful suggestions for things to do during our free time. "

2017-11-20

Historic event enhanced and hurt trip to Spain

"Third trip with Go Ahead. Did not disappoint. Excellent guide and destinations. Nice nights out together with plenty of wine and Sangria. We were educated by both our tour guide and the guides hired in each of the towns and cities we visited. The Catalonian vote for independence provided an atmosphere of national pride all over Spain. Unfortunately it caused Go Ahead to shorten our time in Barcelona.

I would recommend the Grand Tour of Spain with Go Ahead.

2017-11-20

Go with Go Ahead Tours!

"I researched many tour companies and Go Ahead fit the bill. Our group was interested in Venice, Florence and Rome. Hotels were first rate. Tours were exceptional and we loved our tour guide. Just Go, you will be thrilled! "

2017-11-18

Great tour

"Wonderful , couldn't aske for a better time. Steel Walis was an excellent guide. "

2017-11-15

Amazing Tour!

"Planning a trip with a friend is amazing...coming up with the perfect retirement trip for the both of us was double amazing! And just when we thought it couldn't get any better we were off to Spain, Italy and France with the best tour guide imaginable, Adoram! Our traveling companions provided us with many hours of stimulating conversation, hilarious moments, wonderful stories about themselves and their families...the list goes on. But what was the actual tour like? It could not have been better. The sites, the cities, the expertise that Adoram shared with us about each location was beyond my expectations. The information was fascinating, held our attention and left us wanting more! That's why I really want to tour again with Go Ahead! Wouldn't change a thing!"

2017-11-14

Sant’ Agata sui Due Golfi

"The hotel in Sant’ Agata sui Due Golfi was very disappointing. Although it was pretty and had a spectacular view of Mount Vesuvius, it was so far removed from everything and we were there for three days! Traversing the mountain by bus took at least an hour (up and down), which took so much time out of the days’ activities. Additionally, my room was the size of a walk-in closet which would have been tolerable for a one night stay, but adding that to the isolated location and the difficulty of getting to and from the hotel, the Sant’ Agata - Sorrento leg of the trip was an inefficient use of our limited time in Italy.
On the positive side, the other days of the trip were wonderful. Our tour director Francesco Nappi was so accommodating and professional and made it all so much fun! And the tour group was great! I met some really nice people that I would love to see again. Go Ahead Tours also provided extra activities that I thoroughly enjoyed and plenty of free time to explore Italia on my own. Ciao! Ciao!

2017-11-14

Caveat Emptor!

"The tour itself was great. The purchasing of the airline tickets (by Go Ahead) was a nightmare. I made data entry errors on my TSA input form. The errors were carried through, and not caught by any sort of double-checking by staff.

The result was my husband and I forced to by at 1/2 price (supposedly Go Ahead paid $1,500 on my behalf which I am not sure is true) a $1,500 ticket to allow my husband to get on the plane to meet our tour. I have heard later on that there were things the tour agency should have been able to do on their end, which they did not do, to "save" our ticket.

To add insult to injury we were not able to get a refund on any of the tickets we didn't used because this agency bought (allegedly) discounted air tickets. The air tickets we purchased were marked up to a higher price to boot.

The tour is basically great. Be sure to purchase your airfare directly from the airline to avoid a potential added expense you weren't expecting. Be very careful with your data entry! They won't check it!

A mistake in your TSA entry fields could have you buying an extra round trip ticket.

I will never travel with these folks again. They didn't handle our issue well, were insulting, and kept repeating over and over they are too busy to check the details of everyone's information. I've never dealt with such an unprofessional travel group before, and won't do so in the future.

Share Go Ahead Tours's store rating

Go Ahead Tours is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go Ahead Tours is a merchant member
Go Ahead Tours participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.