Two Education Circle

Customer service: 8.61/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.54/10
2017-12-23

Affordable, Educational and Very Nice Experiences

"I have been a traveler with Go Ahead for over 9 trips and can say that I have never been disappointed with my experiences. I did focus on the walking tours,which usually allow time to get some exercise,meet with locals and enjoy a smaller group of travelers. Currently Go Ahead seems to be phasing out this type of trip with less new options. I can usually find a roommate because Go Ahead charges a single supplement and does not assist travelers with pairing up with other singles. Other tour companies offer select trips thru the year with no single supplement penalty. If Go Ahead adopts this policy, they would never get me off their buses!9"

Posted Dec-27-2017

“Hi Lisa, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed traveling with Go Ahead in the past! We will certainly take your suggestions for more walking tours and the price of private rooms into consideration and pass your feedback along to our Product Development team. We appreciate your honest review and look forward to having you travel with us again!”

2017-12-22

Fun

"Expert tour guide who added, knowledge, fun and interaction with the group.

2017-12-20

Our Italy Trip

"I can't say enough about Go Ahead Tours being wonderful! Our Italy trip was awesome! Very organized! We can't wait for London, Paris, & Normandy in Nov with you guys! Love, Jim & Rosalyn Christopher"

Posted Dec-21-2017

“Hi Rosalyn & Jim, Thank you so much for that wonderful review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time in Italy. Thank you for choosing Go Ahead, we can't wait to welcome you on another tour in November! All the best, Shaun at Go Ahead ”

2017-12-10

Italy was breathtaking!

"Our guide Gabriella was exceptional! She made our Italian experience most pleasurable with all details taken care of. Wealth of information and gracious attitude. True asset who represents her native country with pride and her employer with professionalism."

Posted Jan-09-2018

“Thank you for your lovely review, Laura! We are very happy to hear that you had such a wonderful time on tour. Our travelers always rave about Gabriella, so we are glad to see that she added to your experience in Italy. Thank you for choosing Go Ahead & we hope to plan another adventure with you soon!”

2017-12-07

First time

"This was my first time across the pond as they say and it was everything and more of what I had hoped it would be. Terrific tour guide & driver, very knowledgeable and the people we were touring with were a great group. Great sites, just a great experience all around. Hoping to take another trip in the near future."

Posted Jan-09-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to write an online review, Marie! We're so happy to hear that you had such a fabulous time across the pond! We look forward to welcoming you on your next Go Ahead trip!”

2017-12-06

A GET UP AND GO AHEAD COUCH POTATO

"Retirement can be a bore! It is so easy to say, "I was that I could be there." I decided to make plans to get there. GoAhead helped me to become the traveler who I wanted to be. After eight journeys with GoAhead, I am organizing and saving for the next tour. The members of customer service always offer excellent assistance to arrange dates and flight schedules. The overseas guides are so knowledgeable that my questions are often answered before I ask them. They also provide clear and concise instructions to enable me to move about quickly and safely in foreign countries. "

Posted Jan-09-2018

“Hi Elizabeth, we are so happy you decided to take a chance with Go Ahead! We are delighted to know that we have helped you become the traveler you want to be. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Here's to your next adventure!”

2017-12-05

Awesome Experience!!!

"Go Ahead Tours was top notch from start to finish. From getting picked up at the airport, the tour, the tour director to getting dropped off back at the airport it was absolutely fantastic. "

Australia and New Zealand

"Great tour, great accommodations, great and knowledgeable tour guide. Small group allowed for personal service.
Would recommend this tour and company to everyone who has an interest in traveling down under.

WHY CHOOSE THE REST WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THE BEST

"I submitted my review on the Croatia/Slovenia tour I took in October because, start to finish it was incredible. Every detail from the smallest to greatest was handled by our tour director with patience, ease, professionalism and cultural savvy. Every day was a glorious adventure! This was my second tour with Go Ahead and the fact that I have booked two more for 2018 is a testament to the adeptness of the who,e GAT Team. "

Love it

"You guys do a great job of making travel fun and easy. Your tour guides are awesome!"

Awesome trip

"This was our 1st time going to Europe and it was a very good experience and the tour guide she was totally awsome "

2017-12-01

Wonderful

"The itinerary was awesome and our guide was superb. My only request would have been that we were reminded of times between different events ( eg. we only had 1 hour at the Uffuzi Museum due to getting back for group dinner). Overall, I recommend Go Ahead Tours!"

2017-12-01

All-Star Experience

"Go-Ahead's Classic Israel trip and in October was that rare experience : it exceeded all expectations. From the beauty of Haifa, to dinner in the Negev at a Bedouin camp, to a magical outdoor evening light show in Old Jerusalem, it was an unforgettable trip.
B.McEwa

2017-11-30

Fun, Hassle free trav!

"We have enjoyed 6 Go Ahead Tours ! We totally recommend this company to anyone who wants to travel!! They completely take care of every detail!! We would not be able to see the world without Go Ahead!! "

2017-11-27

Trip of a lifetime!

"Top notch! Great food, finds and accommodations! Excellent use of time spent in all locations. Not to mention an outstanding tour director! GO AHEAD! "

Share Go Ahead Tours's store rating

Go Ahead Tours is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go Ahead Tours is a merchant member
Go Ahead Tours participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.