Two Education Circle

Shipping & packaging: 9.22/10
Customer service: 8.88/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.96/10
2018-09-21

Food and Wine, A Taste of Portugal: Don't Miss It!

"We took what I believe is the second offering of this new for 2018 tour, a re-imagining of the classic Portugal tour. We had an incredible time! We had excellent traveling companions - respectful and always on time. Our guide Marcello and our driver Sergio were true professionals who took marvelous care of us. What a lovely country! What warm, hospitable, friendly people! The arrangements were impeccable, the hotels fine with the exception of the hotel in Lisbon - that one should be replaced immediately - and the food and wine sumptuous! My wife Bonnie and I recommend this tour, our fifth with Go Ahead/EF, without hesitation or reservation."

2018-09-20

Romantic Adventure

"Well planned and guided tour. Katie the Tour Director was FABULOUS!"

2018-09-20

Eye-opening experience.

"This tour was for me, being Canadian an eye-opener,to learn,to hear,see the beauty and the making of the Maritimes.
The guides were well informed and their knowledge sharing with us, was wonderful.
Our own in bus touring guide was as well certainly well up to date and sharing, giving tips and that little extra tidbits what made it all the more interesting.
Would l recommend this tour? Yes, highly.

2018-09-19

Alaska: Vast and Beautiful!

"I wish that I would have gone a day earlier to adjust to the 4 hour time difference. With that said, we hit the ground running and began our journey with information from a local tour guide while traveling first by bus and then by train to Denali. We had a VERY early start (up at 4:15 am) to have breakfast and then go by Denali park bus into the park to see moose, caribou, bears, Dall sheep and GORGEOUS scenery--all with narration by the driver/guide. The best part was seeing the spectacular mountain--Denali--the high one! We felt soooooo lucky to be among the 30% of people who actually see the mountain since it's frequently shrouded by clouds. Then on to see glaciers, salmon running, and a wildlife center enroute to the Celebrity Millennium which we boarded at 4 pm and all looked forward to a day at sea to rest! The day at sea brought another SPECTACULAR sight--the Hubbard Glacier which was lit up by the sun and the blue ice was dazzling!

The cruise portion was great with excellent onboard lectures and entertainment. The stops in each port were wonderful, each with it's own character and opportunities for learning about the history and culture of the area. The ship was comfortable with lots of space and we never felt crowded. From the ship we saw Orca whales, a humpback whale, and dolphins! The tour director was wonderful, providing us with information about each city and port as well as being available with suggestions and assistance.

We disembarked in Vancouver and spent 2 more days there on our own. It was easy to get around (we did Hop On Hop Off the first day and public transportation the second day) with terrific parks and gardens--especially Stanley Park (loved the totem poles and lunch in the Tearoom!), The Chinese garden (so serene), the Capilano Suspension Bridge, tree top adventure, raptor ridge and the cliff walk (all FUN!), and Queen Elizabeth Garden (signage was a little difficult coming from the subway), but worth the trek up the hill to see the beautiful gardens and have a terrific lunch in The Seasons Restaurant. I would highly recommend this trip!

Great Trip, Great Company, Great Guide

"What an experience! Traveling with 12 good friends in an area I had always wanted to visit. Add to it a knowledgeable and great tour guide (Thomas), and it couldn't have been any better. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who has ever wanted to visit Eastern Europe."

London, Paris, Rome

"I had a wonderful time during this trip. We had a great group. I truly fell in love with Rome. I enjoyed the walking tours more so compared to the coach bus driving by various areas. I’d also wish the dinner options were a little better, some food options weren’t that great, I enjoyed Paris dinner experience that was included with the tour, others were so so. Our tour guide was fantastic. Katie really helped and gave us a time to remember. I can’t wait to go to Europe! "

2018-09-18

Portugal Food & Wine Tour - Awesome Experience!

"I would highly recommend this tour. This is my second tour with Go Ahead and like the first (The French Riviera) this one did not disappoint. The cities visited, hotel accommodations, tours & food were all exceptional. Go Ahead always puts together an amazing experience for the traveler. The quaint and off the beaten path wineries and restaurants add to the authenticity and you walk away feeling like you've experienced some of the best of what the cities offer.

Our tour guide Marcello was the icing on the cake! What a knowledgeable and passionate guide who went out of his way to ensure everyone had the best time imaginable. We're in the process of planning our group vacation "Girls Trip 2019" and intend to use Marcello as our tour guide. Thanks Go Ahead and Marcello for a wonderful "Girls Trip 2018"!

Robin

2018-09-18

130% Great!

"Our tour and cruise were wonderful. Everything was perfect. The weather cooperated as well, and we were among the lucky 30% who get to see Mt. Denali, so I give this rating a 130%. Our tour guide, Sara, was very knowledgeable and helpful, and our local guide on the land tour, Steve, shared fascinating stories and information. This was another GoAhead tour that didn't disappoint in any way."

2018-09-17

Maritimes experience

"Alan our tour giude was great. The scenery was absolutely beautiful and the meals that were provided really enhanced the culture of the people. I wish we could have stayed longer at some of our stops but that is the disadvantage of a tour. The advantage is getting to see several things that we would have never got to experience. "

2018-09-14

Love the free time

"Hotels were good & in great locations & we loved having all free days to explore the cities or hang out with the group. Colm was an AWESOME tour director, he had good knowledge, was super friendly & I would book another tour with him as the director in a heartbeat!"

2018-09-12

Trip of a Lifetime!

"Go Ahead Tours provided the trip of a lifetime with unbelievable experiences throughout the tour. The tour director Valentina was professional yet friendly ,her attitude was upbeat and positive and her knowledge and organization was exceptional. Every area of interest was covered. From the London Eye, Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace to Versailles, The Eiffel Tower and The Sistine Chapel to the Vatican and beyond. I traveled alone and always felt safe and cared for as part of a very friendly group. I would recommend Go Ahead Tours to anyone interested in visiting Europe for the first time or for anyone wishing to revisit the most beautiful cities of Europe."

2018-09-11

Canada from Calgary to Vancouver

"Our hotel in Calgary was THE BEST! We had a tour of city highlights and Calgary Tower with its 360 degree views.
The next stop was Banff, unfortunately hazy due to wild fires in the area, but we had a really nice ride in rafts on the river. We took several excursions to Lake Moraine and Lake Louise, the Abaskara Glacier (shrinking so go while you can still walk on it!) … relocating to Lake Louise before we boarded the Rocky Mountaneer Train with an overnight in Kamloops (also "smoked in") … the food and service on the "gold level" was superb! Having never traveled by train before, this was a real first class adventure! We had a couple of days in Vancouver to see the sights by bus and able to have time to explore on our own. My friend and I had extended to stay over to take an ferry to Victoria and visit Buchardt Gardens (magnificent!). We only wished our hotel had been more centrally located as you had to take a high speed train into the city itself where we visited the Vancouver Art Center, China Town and Gastown.

2018-09-10

Wonderful experience

"This trip was my 4th time traveling with Goahed and like other times was perfect. Best tour director, best service and a memorable trip. Thank you goahead tour for make this trip so wonderful "

2018-09-08

Vienna was disappointing.

"Everything on the tour was worth the money except for the placement of the hotel in Vienna. It looked like it was in no-man's land, being in the middle of a construction zone, and was quite a way from the city centre. Our tour director Juergen, was wonderful, and very considerate of the older people who were in the group."

2018-09-07

could use a little help

"Some parts of tour were rushed"

Share Go Ahead Tours's store rating

Go Ahead Tours is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go Ahead Tours is a merchant member
Go Ahead Tours participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.