Two Education Circle

Shipping & packaging: 9.50/10
Customer service: 8.52/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.58/10
2018-07-11

Land of 10,000 Smiles, they really do have something to smile about in Thailand.

"This was a very interesting trip. I went there to see an Asian country because I needed to go to that continent to help me finish my goal, but I also went to see what the ex-pats are seeing by living there.
The Baht is a lot cheaper then the dollar, the food was very reasonable, the bus and driver were outstanding, Mr. Tony was our tour guide and he was just the best...he went above and beyond to keep our very active, change our minds, demanding group with suggestions, taking us to a market that we all wanted to see, and just everything. Mr. Tony knew his history, his country, and his people and man can he eat fried insects...like popcorn!!!
Helpful hints: wear cotton or linen clothing, bring electrolyte tablets, ginger or travel sickness in case you are not use to great food and being on a bus, hats to cover head or buy one there, and be sure you do some research on their food, just to give you some comfort, last bring high denominator money like $100.00 bill's, the higher the bill the better the exchange rate. By the way you can take 2 suitcases in and bring 2 suitcases out with you...imagine the items you can buy.
Be adventurous with it all and the trip is then just the best...WE had an especially fun and great group that made a great trip even better.

2018-07-11

Highlights of Australia & New Zealand

"Paula Harrigan was a fabulous tour director! This was her 1st tour with EF/Go Ahead, but her previous experiences were a plus!
She went above & beyond to see that our group was cohesive & that we ALL enjoyed the trip.
Extraordinary extras & excursions! Do it all! The extension to Fiji was phenomenal! An awesome way to end the trip with a sunny, tropical setting & warm weather!

2018-07-07

greece!!

"this is the second time we have gone a GO AHEAD TOUR, and it was so amazing!! We love the fact that we do not have to deal with all the headaches that would occur when trying to get in as much as the tour has to offer!! Thank you for all the hard work!! We will be back,"

2018-07-06

Fantastic guide with this great tour company!

"We recently returned from the Highlights of Eastern Europe tour, and though the itinerary was exactly what we were looking for, our exceptional guide, Lala Rasulova, added so much more to this experience. She was very knowledgeable about each country and site we visited, and even recommended books and websites for us to find further information. On the days that we chose not to do the optional excursions, she gave us ideas on what to do in the city we were visiting, and even mapped out the directions and best modes of transportation. Her personality and spirit gave us all the opportunity to experience cultures through her eyes as well as those who live there. Her knowledge of the history of each country/city was unmatched by any tour guide we have had in the past. Also, we appreciated the amount of free time that was built into the tour, giving us the opportunity to explore on our own."

2018-07-03

A visit to my Homeland

"In a word: incredible. This tour was planned by my family of four over a year ago. It exceeded all our expectations. Despite an Achilles tendon rupture, I had to see all the sites. Lal, our tour guide, is truly tops. She had great personal experiences and side excursions. This is a walking tour so please be ready to walk. All the sites including optionals are very much worth it. Unexpected fun on Budapest night dinner ride, Krakow salt mine tour and multiple symphonies only put icing on the cake of a great tour."

2018-07-03

Exceeded expectations

"Exceeded expectations. Thoroughly organized. Fun. Excellent accommodations. Excellent tour guide. "

go-go tour

"one so-so meal in the whole tour. I was not used to the near constant rain in Spain's northeast, and I got a totally different view of Spain.Would like to have more time on many of the places we visited, but that is normal for most tours. Was a very interesting variety of places we visited. Sure is different from the U.S. "

The best trip ever!

"Go Ahead made everything from the booking process to my flight home from Italy so easy. They handled practically everything leaving me free to just enjoy myself. I made new friends within my our group and we had an amazing time. I am so happy I went with Go Ahead and with the Grand Tour of Italy and would highly recommend this experience."

Beyond expectations

"This was our second tour vacation and our most enjoyable. Northern Italy was so beautiful and accommodations the best. In addition, our tour guide was outstanding. Entire group was friendly, very sociable, which made our travels so much fun. Would highly recommend this trip. Jack"

Best Trip Ever!

"I took my granddaughter (age 21), and the trip was fascinating and exciting for both of us. The other travelers aged from the early 20s to 70-year-olds so we had companions with similar interests and abilities. Our tour director was conscientious and considerate, learning everyone's names and interests, then pointing out things we each might enjoy. The tour was well-planned with time in each city to learn about the area, history, and specialties. We all enjoyed a 3-night stay in Florence, half-way through the trip to do laundry and rest a bit. The accommodations chosen for us were wonderful! We all enjoyed the breakfast buffet offered us. The evening meals were also chosen with care, a diverse selection of places ranging from small bistros to large restaurants and the food was excellent. I have told many of my friends about our trip and our experience with Go Ahead Tours. I agree with my fellow travelers that this tour company is the best ever!"

2018-06-30

Fun and sun

"We had fun, excellent weather, excitement, great food, lots of laughs, a train ride, boat rides and got to observe a very skilled bus driver navigate some really tricky spots. And we had some last minute changes on the tour that turned out to be really great additions to the tour. It was an A+ tour to start with but got even better after it got going! Tini was a terrific tour director!"

“Dear Traveler,
Thank you so much for leaving us an online review. We are absolutely delighted to learn about your time on your Go Ahead trip and how you took home so much from this experience. It truly pleases us to know that you thoroughly enjoyed the different aspects of this itinerary and how they further enhanced your appreciation of each destination. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope to have another opportunity to travel with you again in the future!

2018-06-29

London, Paris and Madrid Trip

"Everything was excellent except the London Traffic. Our tour director and all of the local guides provided us with information and knowledge that we would have missed if on our own. The accommodations were very good and we had enough free time to explore on our own. This is our fourth trip with Go Ahead and we will tour with them again.

“Dear Tom,
A very warm welcome back. So nice to know that you had yet another amazing time with us. Isn't it great to be able to book multiple trips back to back? And as you noticed, the more trips you book, the more savings you get! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience in London and that your Tour Guide was able to enhance your experience. We hope to see you on another Go Ahead tour soon!

2018-06-29

Dublin, Edinburgh, and London

"Amazing trip, even better guide!"

“Dear Traveler,
Thank you for your endorsement and we hope to see you on another Go Ahead tour soon!

2018-06-28

We would diffiently book with Go-Ahead tours again

"Our Tour was really great. We would have liked to spend more time at the great wall and also at the zoo. Would have been nice to see more of the animals at the zoo. A little more time for shopping would have been nice also. Our tour guide was very knowable and a lot of dun. I feel he went above and beyond in helping us with my problems with walking and took the time to help us in any way he could.

“Dear Traveler,
Thank you for your feedback. At Go Ahead we want our travelers to take advantage of and experience as much as possible while on tour. Therefore, sometimes, in the interest of saving time for the next exciting activity we need to allocate a certain amount of time at each stop. Despite this, we are happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent trip to Italy with us! At Go Ahead we strive to give you the best Tour Directors and we are glad to know that yours was no exception and contributed to providing you with an authentic and positive experience. We hope to see you on another Go Ahead tour soon!

2018-06-28

Amazing Experience

"The tour was excellent. I must say that Go Ahead Tours put this together very well. Starting from the tour guide, to the tours, the flights, the hotels were excellent. The food was pretty good. Thank you once again for this amazing trip. Looking forward to going on my next trip through this company. I only have one complaint, I wish we would have received the tote bag oppose to the cook book. (I don't cook.) "

“Dear Traveler,
Thank you so much for letting us know what a fantastic guided holiday you had with us. Each itinerary is put together by passionate staff, and with much travel expertise and local connections - this is how we ensure that your trip has no dull moments! We hope to see you on another Go Ahead tour soon!

Share Go Ahead Tours's store rating

Go Ahead Tours is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Go Ahead Tours is a merchant member
Go Ahead Tours participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.