Stores > Global Industrial

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Global Industrial by clicking a star below.
2018-02-08

They Don’t Deliver

"Ordered items By calling in and placing an order. Items were showing available online and rep confirmed items were shipping by the next day. Two days later received an email that they were swayed. Turns out they never had stock and don’t have stock. Don’t trust that you will get your products."

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2018

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

The item ordered has an advertised lead time of 1 - 4 business days however the supplier is currently out of stock.

We strive to provide excellent service with every opportunity. It is regretful this experience did not convey that message.”

2018-02-07

Terrible Customer Service and Refund Policy

"Do not buy anything from Global Industrial.com. I ordered a product from them and paid for two day shipping. The product did not arrive at all. It was something I needed for my daughter's wedding reception. I called them and found out that it was damaged intransit and was being returned. When I asked for a refund, I was told that they could not begin the refund process until the damaged product was returned. Then it would be 2-3 weeks before my money would be refunded. This is B.S. because they took my money immediately but won't refund. Their customer service folks barely speak English. I'm super ****!"

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2018

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

We have processed a credit for your order that should refund back to your original method of payment within 5 - 7 business days.

2018-01-23

Fast easy good quality and price

"Fast, easy, good quality and price"

2018-01-03

Fantastic

"Will do business with again "

2018-01-01

9 weeks and still no solution...

"I have purchased 4 items from this company, all some type of locking safe. One safe arrived dented and they replaced it promptly. The third item was a wall drop safe, the key lock exploded after three weeks. They would not replace it and made be purchase a $7.95 replacement lock, too big for the opening which I had to field modify to work.

My last purchase was a wall key safe, after 8 weeks the nut on the internal mechanism fell off, I was lucky to get the handle to turn, opening the safe. I was successful in replacing the nut but in the process the machine reset. I contacted the Customer Service department 9 weeks ago, sent photos, item numbers and attempted to help them find my order...two PDFs have been sent, not for my mechanism so the unit is still down.

I only want a solution to get my $79 item back up and working, nothing more. One solution would be to go into the warehouse and photocopy a manual in current stock.

George Shafer
858-342-1112

Rep reply posted Jan-02-2018

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

We have escalated the issue to management for resolution.

2017-12-23

Great

"excellent product and service! "

2017-12-22

Shipping time

"Horrible shipping time.take too long to deliver"

Rep reply posted Jan-02-2018

2017-12-22

responsive customer service but not 100% correct

"i needed a height-adjustable laptop table. i found a few but was unsure from their description whether the height adjustment was something that could be done after they were constructed.

i called and the rep and I went through a lot of the instruction manuals online looking for how adjustable the height was after construction. I did not think the one the rep selected, allowed me to adjust the height without basically rebuilding it, but the rep disagreed. i ended up buying it and i was correct.

although the table is strong and i like it, it is not easily adjustable like i wanted. it needs to be unscrewed and the height mechanism re-placed to change the height, .so i had a mixed experience with this purchase .

Great Supplier and Top shelf Customer Service

"Very Impressed with responsiveness and service provided by Andy Braun!"

Quick and Excellent

"Excellent product, and VERY quick delivery. "

2017-12-21

purchase of weigh counting scale

"the unit is way off in weigh counts, not calibrated nor verified, unit was returned"

Rep reply posted Dec-22-2017

“Thank you for your feedback in regard to your shopping experience with us.

We do not have any record of the item being returned. Please contact our Customer Service team at 800.645.2986 for assistance with the order being credited accordingly.

Lightning-fast delivery, nice quality

"Well-made product! Arrived in a jiffy! Good price!"

2017-12-20

Always a pleasure to purchase from Global Industrial.

"Purchase was smooth as usual and my sales representative was very helpful and did an outstanding job."

metal box

"nice metal box-did not come with any handle or latching mechanism-called the number and told them, still have not received! We need it badly. Please call Phil at 559-760-6942 for info to send it. The doors won't stay closed.
Thanks,
Phil

Smooth sailing

"Hi, Once we were able to set up an account, we've had no problems finding the products we want and getting them delivered in a timely manner.
Thank you.

Share Global Industrial's store rating

Global Industrial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Global Industrial is a merchant member
Global Industrial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.