Stores > Glencara.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Glencara.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-19

9th november 2017

"ordered a piece of jewellery, never received it, they got payment immediately, emailed, said they would send 2nd via fedex, never received tracking number, or item.. Told me i cannot get a refund, they have my money, which now i am pursuing with the Police North and South or Ireland, and UK..... ALSO Disputing with my bank inorder to get my money back.... DO NOT BUY OF THIS SITE GLENCARA RIPOFF, I HAVE REPORTED THEM TO PROPER AUTHORIES IN SOUTH OF IRELAND WHERE I BELIEVE I ORDERED THIS... "

2017-10-22

Never received still charged

"Paid through paypal and never received item after 2 months waiting. Contacted Glencara numerous times and also through paypal. I did get one response asking for ring size. I responded with the size (even though I chose a size when ordering on website). I was too patient and waited and paypal closed the case. Numerous attempts to contact have gone unanswered and still waiting."

2017-09-20

Poor Service

"On day four of waiting for my ring to arrive.
Website states 1-2days delivery within Ireland.

Nobody is ever on the phone, they have a permanent line at the end of their emails stating -
"Our emails are backlogged and customer care agents will no be reachable by phone while we work through it"

Emailed two days after ordering to give ring size even though you have to do that when ordering.
Never received a confirmation email when I ordered.

Do not order from here if you need your package to arrive on time...
*will update once I receive it, if I ever do.

2017-09-09

rip off buyer beware

"never received my order and I never heard from them"

2017-09-01

Promise after promise and still no ring!

"I purchased a Sterling Silver woman's Claddagh Ring from Glendora Jewelers on August 13, 2017 and paid for expedited shipping. It was a gift for a special occasion, but it never arrived. Glendora guarantees delivery within 3-5 business days from date of order if you pay an additional $2.99 for USPS Priority Mail. So I paid that fee and the ring should have arrived no later than August 18, 2017. But it didn't.

On August 20th, I sent them an email inquiring into the status of the order and I received a response the next day. They gave me a Tracking # and the USPS website, and they said that I should receive it in the next day or two. When I went to the USPS website and entered my Tracking #, I got the following message:

On August 16, 2017, they received a "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS" notice but that they were "Awaiting Item". It also said that "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 16, 2017 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available".

I went onto the website again today and got the EXACT SAME message. So I called the US Post Office and they have NEVER received anything from Glencara. So I sent Glencara an email and at this point, I just want a full refund. Since I didn't receive the ring within the time they guaranteed I would receive it both at time of checkout and when I inquired into it's status. It was a gift and that occasion has past. I had to go buy a different gift instead.

Then I did some research, looking for reviews of Glencara Jewelers and much to my surprise, I found so many negative reviews from other customers who had the exact same experience as I have had. I learned my lesson! I'll never order from a company again that I don't know much about without first doing some simple research on what other customers are saying.

2017-08-30

Buyer beware

"I ordered a ring for my daughter as she was leaving for college a month ago and it's still not here. I paid for expedited shipping to give my self some bidder time. They sent an email stating it was shipped but without a tracking number after a week I email them to ask for it and they responded a couple of days later with it. The tracking number said "PRE SHIPMENT notified of shipment" and 3 weeks later that's still what it says. I have had several email exchanges with them and I was initially told the following "I am truly sorry for the delay .We had an issue with our us mail box which I only discovered today .Our billing card was scammed and we had to cancel it for our mailbox .We had to wait one week for a new card and when we updated it we clicked unpack on the packages to be dispatched as we can see them all in the mail box online .I just called them and they had to wait to authorize the card which is now complete .They are out for dispatch today .I am very sorry for this and for the long delay .Thank you for your patience

Kind regards

maria "
The ring is still not showing as shipped so I requested a refund at this point my daughter has left for school and I no longer want the ring This time I was told the following
I am truly sorry we cannot control postal delays .We can offer to resend it today with tracking .Please let us know
Kind regards
Customer service
Maria "
Do yourself a favor and don't bother ordering from them.

2017-07-22

Could be better but not as bad as other reviews

"I ordered 2 necklaces and a brooch on 29th April it had not arrived by the 16th May when I made an email enquiry.
I received a response on 17th May saying it had been sent and to confirm my mailing address and if it wasn't received by 2nd June they would resend it.
Same day I confirmed my address, same day, in fact 18 minutes later they sent me options if it was urgent.
I also note the customer service person always signs off with their initials which is a plus.
Being distracted by other things in my life I remembered and contacted them again on 21st June advising that nothing had been received. 8 minutes later they responded saying they would send it by registered post.
I received my jewellery on 18th July by registered post (Fedex).
I understand how the postal system can be highly unreliable so I cannot criticise Glencara for that nor can I complain about their customer service........it was exemplary........what I was disappointed with is the size of the jewellery. Unlike Blarney Woollen Mills there is no indication of the size of the pieces which makes it difficult to determine if it is as appropriate as one would like.
Would I buy from them again? YES

2017-06-29

Supah Pissah Store

"Ordered a claddah ring, very beautiful, very satisfied, got it on time, and am very happy with the ring as a whole. I definitely will order from glencara, again and again and again.."

2017-06-07

Customer service is non-existent

" Everything started off great. I wanted to surprise my wife, and as a result the ring I ordered was too big. No problem, right? Because they guaranteed free exchange if the ring size wasn't right. But as other reviews have said, they never get back to me. I have been leaving messages since March and it is now June. No one ever calls me back. Same message every time. They have a backlog of emails. Why are they getting so many emails? And the fact that they can't get caught up after three months tells you all you need to know, doesn't it? Need I say more?"

2017-05-23

Wonderful Service on Lovely Products!

"While in Ireland we stopped at a castle that had some of the Glencara jewelry - simply gorgeous! I couldn't find the size I wanted so the clerk advised me to order online and any size would be available. I was a bit skeptical but on returning to the U.S. I ordered the ring I wanted and it was soon delivered, perfectly sized and at the original price. I subsequently ordered a ring for my Husband and he loved it, and wears it every day. We love Glencara and I check their website often for products - they are a perfect gift. "

2017-05-22

Robbyn's review

"The necklace was just as expected and the shipment arrived in a reasonable time. I would rate the service and product 5 out of 5. The only suggestion I might have would be to enclose a Glencara card and the meaning of the Celtic symbol. The gift recipient was very pleased. Thank you."

2017-05-21

They are crooks

"We never received our wedding rings. The phone number to Glencara ALWAYS leads to a voicemail, no matter when or how often you call the number. In addition, you will NEVER receive a call back. They come up with excuses as to why your jewelry order did not pass the quality inspection, why it did not ship due to the company being flooded with orders, etc. I had to call my creditor and demand a chargeback for $1200, which they granted without delay, because they are familiar with Glencara's scams. Do not ever order from this unreliable, scam artist company. "

2017-05-11

Silver January ring size 7

"Placed order order was shipped no tracking number and 3 to 10 day shipping have already past and no package to be found... anywhere...no one works at customer service to answer the phones and it's email is back logged....Beautiful pictures no products...wont be back here ever ever again.."

2017-04-26

AN ABSOLUTE JOKE

"1) Out of stock (Notified 3 days after ring purchased!)
2) Promised ring 1 week later - Not ideal
3) You guessed it! - Still no ring 3 weeks later
4) Missed important 30th Birthday Gift despite ordering 1 month in advance
5) Embarrassment all round

2017-04-17

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM GLENCARA

"After searching for the perfect ring for several months I found just what I wanted from Glencara. I had saved up to purchase a ring for myself. I placed my order Dec. 2, 2016 and on March 30, 2017 I filed a complaint with PayPal. Thankfully, I chose to pay using PayPal because on April 14, 2017 I received a full refund, and I do not believe it would have been as easy if I had paid with a credit card. I emailed Glencara each week starting the first week of January and would receive a response four to five days later that stated my order was in quality and the email would have a date for shipment a week later. After three emails I noticed that all three responses were exactly the same except for the ship dates. After 3 months of emailing each week I gave up and filed the claim with PayPal. Once I got PayPal involved they sent a tracking numbers for my shipment but after another 10 days, PayPal issued a full refund, because there had not been another response from Glencara. Do not waste your time with them."

Share Glencara.com's store rating

Glencara.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Glencara.com is not a merchant member
Glencara.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!