Stores > GlassesUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.85/10 5.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review GlassesUSA by clicking a star below.

AWESOME SERVICE

"EVERYTHING FROM BEGINNING TO RECEIVING THE FINISHED PRODUCT WAS EXCELLENT. SO MY MOM ORDERED TWO PAIRS."

“Dear Laurie,

We are happy to hear that your experience from beginning to end was excellent.

Thank you for your letting us know how we are doing.

We appreciate your positive feedback and hope you will shop with us again!”

2018-01-17

After 21 days, misaligned frame!

"Using bits of plastic to align frame, so it fits snugly.

“Dear David,

Thank you for your valued feedback.

We realize ordering glasses online can be challenging and that is why we offer our 14 days return policy. Please see the details on our website.

We are open 24/7 if you need any help adjusting the frame or making an exchange order.

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. GlassesUSA Customer Service ”

2018-01-17

"Unhelpful/uninterested response to my email inquiry.

“Dear Mark,

We deeply appreciate your feedback as it helps to improve our customer service and website.

We look forward to you letting us know how you feel when you receive your new glasses.

GlassesUSA Customer Service ”

2018-01-17

Best place to Buy Glasses!!

"Very easy to fill out prescription and very fast service. Will buy from again."

“Dear Carol,

We are so happy your shopping experience with us was a simple and easy process.

Thank you for your positive review, GlassesUSA Customer Service ”

Just came today!

"I was so worried because this was my first time shopping with them and there were so many negative comments. The customer service is ok they gave me the run around once they shipped. Not sure if they even knew where the glasses were going. Perfect pair of glasses when I got them in the mail though. Wait time took two weeks. Overall I am satisfied. Still debating if I should get another pair though it was a bit of a hassle. "

“Dear De-Anna,

We are happy that your new glasses exceeded your expectations.

We hope you keep us in mind should you plan to order again in the future!

All the best, GlassesUSA Customer Service ”

First Time Buyer - Great Experience

"I was a little concerned ordering glasses online with progressive lenses. But the prices for frames and the lenses I needed were so reasonable, I decided to try it. The process was so easy, from “trying on” frames to uploading my prescription. I just received them today and haven’t taken them off yet. Totally happy and I will be ordering another pair!"

“Dear Francesca,

It is our goal to make shopping for glasses online as easy as possible and we are happy you feel the same.

We appreciate such a positive detailed review and are glad that you are a satisfied customer.

Thank you always, GlassesUSA Customer Service”

3rd pair ordered from GlassesUSA

"I just ordered my third pair of prescription sun glasses from GlassesUSA. They are great."

“Dear Carole,

We deeply appreciate your amazing feedback.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

We hope you love your glasses and that you keep us in mind if and when you choose to reorder!

Your GlassesUSA Service Team!”

Fast and easy

" Erh easy to ise website and very good prices. "

“Dear Juan,

We want to thank you for your wonderful feedback.

We are glad to know that you had a nice experience ordering glasses online.

Looking forward hearing from you as soon as you receive your new glasses.

We Still Need Brick and Mortar Stores

"Don't try to purchase progressive lens glasses online. There are waaaay to many variables. A trained optician should measure your vision angles and help you properly fit your glasses. I found frames I liked at GlassesUSA, the process was fairly easy, and the prices good. HOWEVER, the glasses were not at all wearable. I tried twice, but to no avail. After the second attempt, I could not receive a refund, but only a store credit. So, I am purchasing some nice non-prescription sunglasses. Normally, I would never pay this much for sunglasses, but oh, well....... The staff at GlassesUSA are friendly and helpful. This was just not a product they could deliver."

“Dear Elaine,

We deeply appreciate your feedback.

We know that some customers have troubles adjusting to progressive glasses. That is why we have 14-day, no questions asked return policy.

We take our customer support seriously and are so glad to hear you had a positive experience with our customer service team.

Great Service

"Called in to ask a question and ended up getting the 3 pairs I wanted. Jesse was awesome and very informative!!"

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our customer support seriously and are so glad to hear you had a positive experience with Jesse. We hope you love your glasses an that you keep us in mind if and when you choose to reorder!

Very unprofessional

"Online selection indicated the frame to be available for prescription but later received an email indicating that the frame was too big for the lenses! Not even an offer to accommodate! "

“Dear Ibrahim,

Thank you for your valued feedback as it will help us improve our services.

Unfortunately, in some cases due to production issues, we are unable to produce the glasses with a certain frame and certain values of prescription.

If this is the case we suggest to pick a different frame. As we care of each and every customer, we are always willing to help to find another frame.

Our agents are available 24/7 for any assistance you may need.

Great experience.

"Everything about the online process with Glasses USA was good from being able to try on the glasses, chatting with someone with questions and or concerns, taking your time in your own personal space for trying on every pair if that is what you need to do before you decide and the ease of purchase with an option if applicable; a space out payment plan."

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our customer support seriously and are so glad to hear you had a positive experience. We hope you love your glasses an that you keep us in mind if and when you choose to reorder!

AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!

"I ordered two pairs of glasses however I only received one pair and shipment arrived WITHOUT a packing slip. My order was obviously sent out INCOMPLETE. Just received an email from this substandard company informing me that they have proof of delivery.....so do I. FOR ONE PAIR ONLY! Since this sorry excuse of a company has, in essence, told me to POUND SAND, I will be contacting my credit card company in the morning to dispute the transition. AVOID THE HEADACHE AND USE ANOTHER COMPANY!"

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our customer support seriously and are sorry to hear you had a negatrive experience. Please give us a call at 1-800-917-7083 and we will look into the matter further!

2018-01-16

Jesse is the Man!!!hope y'all payin him that way!

"Jesse helped me out big time. He went the extra mile to make sure I found the right frames for myself and did it with patience as well. I'll be a lifetime customer of glasses USA because of this dude and will recommend ur company to the masses 4 sure. Good lookin out Jesse..."

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our customer support seriously and are so glad to hear you had a positive experience with Jesse! We hope you love your glasses an that you keep us in mind if and when you choose to reorder!

Great Customer Service

"Just placed my order and I have received responses as to the progress, already. According to reports the turn around time will be appreciatively prompt.
I look forward to a quality product.

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.