Monday - Friday: 8AM to 11PM EST

Shipping & packaging: 6.75/10
Customer service: 6.33/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.73/10

First Time, We'll SEE!

"Everything was fairly easy and straightforward. Now it is just a matter of the glasses working right once they arrive. I am feeling pretty confident that all will be just fine."

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us and we are sure that you will not be dissapointed.

Awesomeness without being Broke

"It's a great website. It's probably my first time ordering. Hoping for the best."

“Dear Kathy,

Thanks for your purchase and we are sure that you will love your new glasses as much as we do when they arrive.

Da bess

"I never get glasses from the doctor. They just want to rob you. I used GlassesUSA in a pinch once a several years back; I was working as a barista at Starbucks when I broke my glasses clean in-half. My manager alerted me that we had perks with GlassesUSA, and I haven't gone anywhere else since. You will never get a cheaper deal for the kind of product you are getting."

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your positive review and our aim is to provide great value products to our customers to suit all tastes and budgets.

Rainy Days and Sundays of Savings

"Exceeds my expectations!!"

“Dear Dennis,

We are so happy to hear that and we always aim to please.

Great experience

"Ordering was very easy, easy to fill out prescription, GREAT prices, notified me about my order every step of the way. I also loved how even though it is online, i still got an idea of how the glasses looked by uploading a picture of myself. "

“Dear Customer,

We are glad to have been of service to you and please do spread the word.

2018-08-19

Name Brands for Crazy Good Prices!

"This is my second pair of glasses from GlassesUSA. They are high quality lenses with name brand frames. Great customer service. Assured in knowing that I am purchasing my glasses from a quality company. "

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind words and for coming back to shop with us. We look forward to you shopping with us again in the future.

Very poor customer service

"I gave a 1 star because negative 50 is not an option. Extremely poor customer service and unclear terms and conditions. If I had to choose going blind or doing business with them, I'd go with blind!"

“Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you feel that way. Customer service and satisfaction is of the highest importance to us and we would be more than happy to review any specific comments that you have in order to set things straight.

Minor Website Tweaks

"For scrolling through pages of glasses, we had a little difficulty clicking on the "next" arrow. Additionally, I would have loved it if it was possible to click on glasses from the shopping cart and have it open on a new tab rather than having to "edit" the glasses every time we wish to view them - made it a bit more tedious to compare glasses."

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback, we will take your comments into consideration as we are constantly trying to improve our customers online experience.

2018-08-18

"VERY HARD GOING BACK TO LOOK AT OTHER FRAMES WITH THE PICTURE"

Posted Aug-19-2018

“Dear Beth,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate this as it helps us make the experience better for our customers. We're sorry you had issues on our website. We hope that you will have a much better experience next time.

GlassesUSA Service

2018-08-18

Awesome Selection of Glasses!!

"Had a blast looking using the TryOn feature and thru to select my Glasses!! Great deal!! Ordered on the spot!! Thanks GlassesUSA ;)"

“Dear Marian,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so excited to hear you had a good experience on our website. The Virtual mirror is one of our best tools for figuring out which frames look good on you, and we're delighted that you found a pair for you and hope to see you again soon.
Best Regards,
Glassesusa Service Team ”

2018-08-18

You offered for free but I refused

"When I received my glasses I realized that I made a minor mistake filling in my prescription. You offered a return with free shipping and to fix my mistake for free. My mistake was so minor and you prices so reseasonible that I refused your free offer and kept the first pair and ordered a second pair with the correct prescription. I can use both pairs since my mistake can barely be noticed. Thanks again
Martin McCabe

“Dear Martin,

That is just one of the reasons why purchasing with us is totally risk-free. With our returns policy, you may return your order within the allotted time completely for free! We're so happy that you had a good experience as well.

Best Regards,
GlassesUSA Team”

Easy and quick

"It was fun picking frames and it was quick and easy to order."

“Dear Sharon,

We're so happy to hear you had a good experience, and more so that you were able to find a pair of glasses for you.
Always here for you,
Glassesusa Team”

Give Emma Jones a medal!

"She's very good. Dealt with my weird browser problems."

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind review.
We will definitely forward your message to Emma. We hope to see you again soon.

GlassesUSA”

finally I can see

"Everything was great cute glasses."

“Dear Customer,

We are glad to hear you've had a pleasant shopping experience with us and that you are satisfied with your new glasses.

We hope you will be a returning customer!

GlassesUSA”

2018-08-17

The first and last time I use this company.

"I ordered 2 pairs of glasses for my wife July 24 2018 as of August 18 2018 we have still yet to receive them. First they did not believe her perscription so we had to call customer support (which is a call center in a foreign country and the people do not speak English well at all. Is this not called Glasses USA?) Second I had to call the support 2 more times for updates that I was not getting (even from calling twice I still had to write any angry email demanding a update.) They have completely lied about the time frames. This will be the first and LAST time I order glasses from them. Shame on me for not going to a brick and mortar glasses store."

“Dear Nicholas,
We check the prescription in each and every order and when it is very rare, we need to confirm the prescription, even if this adds a day or two in the order process. I've checked your order and it is in the shipping chain and should be shipped out shortly. We hope that your wife will be very satisfied with the order!
GlassesUSA Customer Service

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,422 merchant members.