Stores > Gigasonic

408-573-1400
      408-469-4521
      info@gigasonic.com
      408-573-1400

Voice your opinion! Review Gigasonic by clicking a star below.
2012-11-24

"Product arrived quickly, Was exactly how it was described on their store, and was the cheapest product of its kind on ebay. I'm very excited and satisfied with my purchase!"

2012-11-23

"Excellent and fast service. Item processed and shipped same day. Received in Qatar 5 days ahead of scheduled delivery ."

2012-11-16

"Thanks to your store, I bought a great tool to 30% cheaper than it is in Russia. Thank you very much."

2012-11-15

"Gigasonic was so supportive, I am very thankful for that!"

2012-11-13

"Excellent service and prompt delivery!! Thanks Gigasonic!!"

2012-11-12

"I am very pleased with the quality of service."

2012-11-12

"Hello You bought Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0 FX 8-Channel Mixer New, I really liked it, fast delivery, quality is high, the prices are great, very pleased with your work. I recommend buying the equipment in the store, you'll very happy ..."

2012-11-09

"Extremely helpfull - highly recommend these guys !
Needless to say, Lee posted brand new Korg M50 73 to me,
and few extra's with it,
although i purchased demo (used) one.
The communication has been also very good, and they did
listen every of my words, abut my needs with Korg M50 73
i was after.
5 out of 5 stars from me, great work, guys, and thanks again.
Michael Vr, www.Oztronix.Com

Sao Paulo, Brazil Verified Customer
2012-08-06

"Everytime I think of Gigasonic I always remember all the excellent purchases I've made on their online store. I've been shopping with Gigasonic for about 4 years now and I can really say it's been a very easy and joyful experience so far: the staff are polite and very helpful; they have the best brands on the market and also the best prices. It's great to feel secure and satisfied: this is how I feel when I place an order on Gigasonic. "

2012-06-26

"Nice ) I buy several times some Gigasonic gear from eBay. And every times all was superb.
I live I Russia, and Gigasonic prices are very much lower then in Russia ! Good packing is very Important for me, becose of our customs, so all was packed proffesionaly. In this time I pre order New MPC model from Gigasonic site.I think everything will be same I this time, good packing , fast shipping. Recomend Gigasonic for my friends, and for everyone all over the world. Thanx !
Alexander, Russian Federation.

YanivNagar's Avatar

2012-06-19

"Order arrived in 10 days, in their original packages, everything functional, just as intended :)

Didn't have to query customer service at all.

Pure professionalism!

2012-06-18

"Website indicated they had stock at time of order... item was actually backordered, but site hadn't been updated. "

2012-05-06

"Fantastic experience. I am from Australia & I can let everyone in Oz know that you can feel secure with this company, the entire experience has been fast & stress free. Excellent people to deal with. "

2012-05-06

"I havent received yet the items... I was wondering if its today or what?? But i am currently monitoring it at the usps tracking site... But i didnt received it as if today. But buying it online its easy and the service is fast for shipping the product."

2012-05-03

"Gigasonic verified my order 2 weeks ago for an open box item Boss RC-300. The product did not arrive after 2 weeks and I just received an email from them stating that they no longer have stock of the open box item but I can buy a closed one for $50.00 more!! I asked for special delivery options in the comments section when I placed my original order and they never acknowledged that either. Not a very professional or customer oriented outfit in my opinion. "

Share Gigasonic's store rating

Gigasonic is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gigasonic is not a merchant member
Gigasonic does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!