Stores > Gigasonic

408-573-1400
      408-469-4521
      info@gigasonic.com
      408-573-1400

Voice your opinion! Review Gigasonic by clicking a star below.
2013-01-19

"Gigasonic offered an excellent price on the product I was buying. They shipped the item fast and the packaging was great. I will definitely buy from Gigasonic again in the near future. Recommended seller!!!"

2013-01-18

"My order was processed and prepared to ship very fast. Payment through Google Wallet worked fast and perfect even being an account from another country. My package with the Line6 Pocket Pod arrived in Brazil on time and without any damage. They paid attention to all my special instructions for this to happen and followed them with care.
All the times I tried to communicate with Gigasonic I received a quick, objetive and accurate response. The USPS tracking system also worked very fine even when I had to input the tracking number in the Brazilian Postal Service's website. Flawless from the start to the end. I am very satisfied and not only recommend it but also will make them my first choice in future purchases.

2013-01-10

"Buyers from Russia, I recommend Gigasonic-outlet!
Reliable seller, quality products, excellent service!
Product Ordered: Akai Pro MPK61 61-key USB MIDI Controller New
Thank you very much!
Aleksandr Salnikov (fdl77bng5dop054), Russia.

2013-01-02

"good prices and very fast shipping"

2012-12-28

"Purchased a (New) Tascam DP-03 Digital Portastudio w/Free Bag,
Earbuds & Earbuds Bag from Gigasonic-outlet.
Postives: Smooth Transaction; Very Fast and Free Shipping; Low Price
Negatives: I'm very disappointed with the manner in which it was packaged for shipping. Packaging is everything. They took out and discarded the original styrofoam ends that cushion and protect the Portastudio from damage during shipping; they inverted the box, put the carrying bag and earbud bag on the bottom of the box, and put the portastudio inside at the very top of the box, with the knobs up. In doing so, they sent it (via UPS) with no more than 1/32 of an inch-thick cardboard protecting the top of the unit. No external damage that I can see, but it will be a miracle if there isn't any external damage. I used to work at UPS. I've seen how the packages fall out of the semi trucks on to the conveyor belts. All it takes is a one to two foot drop on the hard surface of the conveyor, and such an impact can create alot of internal damage. I was appalled at the poor packaging! I would have gladly paid $75 dollars extra for something that I knew was brand new and packaged correctly for shipping.

2012-12-27

"Despite some problems with your order I am very satisfied with the service in Gigasonic! The quick and detailed reply to my letters. I kindly offered compensation for the inconvenience and even compensation for currency conversion. As a result, I purchased the goods at a discount, received a discount coupon for the following purchases. Delivery to Russia was quick. I recommend this store!"

2012-12-25

"Thank you for your business! International customers really appreciate it."

2012-12-21

"Thanks!Exelent!Gigasonic is good seller!"

2012-12-19

"Rapid and friendly communication!
Quick shipment and delivery (2 weeks to the opposite side of the Globe!!!)!
The item is as described!
Fully satisfied with the Seller!
Well done!
Recommended!

Thanks a lot!!!

2012-12-11

"Bought a Tascam guitar/bass trainer on e-bay from them. They listed the item as being new. They sent me a USED, SCRATCHED, BROKEN one! Had to pay an additional $11.15 to send the piece of junk back to them. I eventually received a refund for the original purchase price, but still out $11.15 BUYER BEWARE...
Lee was going to give me a refund of the return shipping plus a 20% store credit if I removed my negative feedback from e-Bay. Hey Lee...keep your return shipping, 20% store credit AND negative feedback. You deserved it! If you think I would order from you...you are completely out of your mind! BUYER BEWARE...rip-off.

2012-12-07

"Excellent service, excellent product, excellent price. Very pleased with purchase!!"

2012-12-05

""Tascam DR-40 DR40 4ch Recorder Voice Recording Pack
Recorder New" was bought as a Christmas present so I can not rate it but I can say I got here so I do not have to worry about it being ready for wrapping.

2012-12-03

"Good dealer, ship very fast!"

2012-11-29

"Hi my name is Ali and i live in Dubai, i have purchased Studio Monitors (yamaha HS 80m), the item arrived in excellent condition and the shipment was convenient, i remember i had issue with my debit card so i made an offer and they accepted it without negotiation but accedentaly i purchase the item twice, i was really depressed not only to ask for discount in order to be able to do the transaction but also giving them hard to cancel one and accept the other but the sales team were very helpful, communications was very smooth and they acted accordinly finaly i got my item very satisfied they also gave me $20 coupon for the next time purchase,what better i can expect i definitely recomand Giga-Sonic."

2012-11-28

"I purchased a Brand New one, but a used, opened and unworking unit delivered regretably. They informed me that they will send a Brand New one again without returing of previous one. Still I'm waiting for their shipping information with tracking number since I asked it several times."

Share Gigasonic's store rating

Gigasonic is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gigasonic is not a merchant member
Gigasonic does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!