9:00am - 5:00pm

Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2017-11-20

"dsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsds"

2014-09-04

"I placed in order in October, and despite the cost of the order, Gigasonic chose a carrier method that required no signature and resulted in lost goods. After over 7 months of constant emails and very few responses, I finally received a claims check for a fifth of the the amount I paid. Their service has been astoundingly terrible in regards to responses, and their negligence in shipping should be taken into consideration before making a purchase from this company. As a buyer, remember that you have control over the goods you receive when you look at reputation.

2013-02-27

"Just got my package from Gigasonic! Good service! Would definitely order from them again & I recommend it anyone who needs music equipment!!!"

2013-02-22

"I loved to work with Gigasonic. I ordered a Roland UA-1010 Octa-Capture USB 2.0 Audio Interface, goods delivered in time and I'm happy with the purchase! Thank Gigasonic, I will work with them again."

2013-02-14

"Was a quick and easy experience and they got me exactly what I wanted. Couldn't ask for anything more! Great job."

2013-02-13

"Thanks for the delivery of the goods! Great service. Would recommend. I definitely will return even when buying such products.
Very polite seller. Goods were shipped without delay. The product was carefully packed and in transit is not affected.

2013-02-12

"I've bought a Yamaha keyboard from Gigasonic online. Customer service was nice and understanding to my problems (gave answers to all my questions). And shipping was really fast. No complains from me at all."

2013-02-07

"The quickest seller I ever dealt with. Unbelievable! Thank you so much."

2013-02-07

"Excellent service, I was very glad to deal with GigaSonic shop!"

"It`s very good seller. I recommend to everybody. Quikly,
exelently, and reliably.

2013-02-05

"Accurate information, good packing and fast shipping; highly recomennded seller!"

2013-02-05

"I live in Russia, the delivery was quick. Packed with quality, shipping immediately after ordering! The best seller!"

2013-02-04

"Not a bad company but was delayed sending the week and do not reported immediately Tracking number. For international parcels requires a thick package. One side box in my parcel was broken in one place. Fortunately the device was not damaged."

2013-02-01

"was very good transaction was well worth buying with this company, thank you very much hope to purchase this product - (Azden 330LT UHF On-Camera Dual Bodypack System) I wonder if it would have availability."

2013-01-31

"Great seller! Fast shipping to Russia!"

Share Gigasonic's store rating