Stores > GigaPros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
Voice your opinion! Review GigaPros by clicking a star below.
2018-02-14

Great support that is available 24/7

"I host 3 domains - 2 for business and one personal. Generally I am a newbie users but have been happy with the service to date. Uptime percentage is my most important requirement and I am satisfied with Gigapros on that front.
Keep up good work guys. Thanks a lot dudes! This host gets Double Thumps Up!

2018-02-13

Easy to use web host. Many thanks

"Uptime is very consistent and customer service interactions have been quick and professional.
I've been with Gigapros for over 6 months and although my site is very basic it was important that I have a site that was easily established, easily maintained, and had support when I needed web site development skills beyond my ability.

2018-02-12

Big thank to Gigapros - quick and professional

"It is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable. I am very happy with my choice. The gigapros techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down.
A place to host any kind of web site... Good job!

2018-02-09

Gigapros provide a very good web hosting service

"My experience with Gigapros company is great! This host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills. The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me. It's even a company that has made some effort at being sustainably powered!"

2018-02-07

Gigapros is well priced. Recommend these guys!

"They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users. Gigapros is well priced and within everyone's budget. So far they have been excellent. "

2018-02-05

Top web hosting provider to deal with.

"Gigapros provide a very good web hosting service.
I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether. The first thing I did was install some useful scripts for my website and then started in on some PHP testing. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
Good job!

2018-02-01

Lots of features – really impressed with Gigapros host

"My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their low-cost VPS hosting services. Gigapros is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others."

2018-01-31

Really perfect VPS hosting services

"Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them.
Gigapros team still give me prompt, professional service and have solved all my problems and defused all of my worries. Contact them directly if you need to consult with experts.

2018-01-29

Gigapros team still give me professional service

"I was looking for professional place to host one of my new wordpress blog, it required not so much resources, but it was not easy for me to choose reliable host close to the target of my audience - US location. I found Gigapros web host and needed to transfer my files to their VPS hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do. "

2018-01-26

Best price for VPS accounts – Gigapros is great host.

"I can't say enough good things about Gigapros host. Great support that is available by phone 24x7.
Actually I called them so that I understand their package. Finally I signed up with them. I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good.
Top web hosting provider to deal with.

2018-01-24

Best place to get low-cost dedicated servers

"Gigapros is a good option to get stable hosting. If you log on to their site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable.
Never ever had any downtime that I could document. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

2018-01-22

5***** - Gigapros is perfect web host

"I put one site up with them to start just to try things out, I've since put up all my sites with these guys. I would recommend Gigapros to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable. "

2018-01-19

Their prices on dedicated servers are unbeatable

"I signed up with Gigapros host and everything went very smooth.
The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.
It is one of the best places to order low-cost dedicated servers in the USA.
Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.

2018-01-16

Great Job, Gigapros team. You are the best!

"Totally impressed with Gigapros web hosting service.
Perfect web host. The prices are outstanding, my hosting was set up immediately and accounts transferred almost as soon as I gave word. Recommended!

2018-01-11

Good job, Gigapros team is professional

"I don't have anything to complain about Gigapros host. I like that they are also proactive about virus infections if they happen. Even if you are a novice when it comes to maintaining a website, this will not hinder you from being hands on with your own website. It is very easy to navigate the site builder and the servers are fast."

Share GigaPros's store rating

GigaPros is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GigaPros is not a merchant member
GigaPros does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!