Stores > GigaPros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review GigaPros by clicking a star below.
2017-12-07

Nothing was a problem for the team at all

"Totally agree with the other testimonials. I am delighted with Gigapros excellent service and support that has been given to me in my early learning days of running a new start up business. I have had a lot of sleepless nights over the last week with my technical issue, but at all times the support team got back to me within literally minutes in some cases. The main thing is that they have sorted my issue out and today everything is all up and running for me. At no point did I feel as I was a being a difficult customer (which I am sure I was!) to deal with. Nothing was a problem for the team at all. I would like to thank all the technical support team but especially... I would not hesitate to recommend Gigapros to anyone who want a solid, professional great service. Many thanks indeed! "

2017-12-01

Perfect host – great work!

"Pricing is a bit high for a startup site with little to no value or income, but for the quality of the service, definitely worth it. Gigapros is good web host along with 30-day money back guarantee, unique 1-click scripts installer, and 24/7 customer support.
All of their work has been great - I am happy using their hosting services.

2017-11-29

Customer support techs are responsive and polite

"I decided to give Gigapros a try as they offered 30-day money back guarantee.
Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.
They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent. Their features look really great. I am glad to deal with them.

2017-11-22

My web sites are up and running fast

"All it took just a simple phone call to gigapros, and it was up within an hour.
I'm here to stay. I love you GigaPros!

2017-11-21

Network uptime is great, thanks gigapros team!

"EVERYTHING! from their dashboard to their support has been world class! This has helped me in 1 month to design a professional looking website completely from scratch, and bearing in mind i'm a complete novice at web design, this is quite simply and extraordinary service! They go the extra mile every time!
I would highly recommend gigapros hosting services to all web masters.
Recommended.

2017-11-16

I consider Gigapros to be the TOP web host!

"I am a complete beginner at website design! I have has to learn everything from scratch, but I must say how easy and smooth this transition has been thanks to Gigapros web host. Their work is based on quality and techs are responsive and polite."

2017-11-15

Wonderful quick efficient professional service.

"The support during my transition from a standard Shared Hosting to a VPS was exemplary and they were extremely fast. Gigapros affordable packages, cheap domains are one of the reasons that this cheap web Hosting has become one of the most popular web hosting packages in the past."

2017-11-08

I trust these guys – Gigparos is great web host

"I recommend gigapros service. My website is up and running and I love it!
Their list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.

2017-11-07

truthful, factual, swift and accurate service provider

"I'm very happy with Gigapros and would both recommend their hosting services to friends and use it to host client's websites. You can trust this US hosting service. I appreciate their pro-active stance on security on the server.
Recommended.

2017-11-01

Reliable hosting service

"Pricing is really affordable. Good customer support and 100% uptime makes Gigapros stand out from the crowd. Website content transfer, domain name transfer, DNS pointing, effortless because of the professional help that was truthful, factual, swift and accurate, plus done in a very friendly way! "

2017-10-30

well-trained support staff always assisted me

"The Speed of blog is very good. Gigapros pricing and support are very good. All in all, I am more than happy, I am amazed with their services. When I contact support the reaction time is awesome and the way these people are willing to work with/for you is amazing. Their claim that their support is the fastest in the world might well be true."

2017-10-26

Good job – Gigapros web host is nice provider

"I am very pleased with the service provided by gigapros.
They are very professional and have designed a user friendly website.
When I had some questions, their intellectually gifted support team always willing to help and explain me everything I needed – really skillful they are. They are able to customize any features I needed and pass on the savings.

2017-10-23

The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent

"I've done some search and found pretty good feedbacks about Gigapros hosting. So, decided to give them a try. The main advantage of using their hosting service is that I have never had real problems to solve, or if there appeared some problems, well-trained support staff always assisted me to get rid of them.

Uptime is good, my site is always up.

2017-10-18

They are very professional and user-friendly

"I check my site frequently and I had no downtime.
Their platform is really good one I must say. I contacted them, told my specific needs, their IT guys helped me to customize VPS solution according to my needs. What I wanted to say that load speed is much faster now. I like it very much.
I can honestly recommend gigapros hosting to others.

2017-10-16

Good job, thanks a lot, gigapros team!

"Where other companies will try to up-sell you more services, or a bigger package, Gigapros will actually down-sell you a package at a lower rate than you are looking at, should they believe the extras unnecessary. The activated my account in 10 minuted faster purchase. There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.
Good job, thanks a lot, gigapros team!

Share GigaPros's store rating

GigaPros is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GigaPros is not a merchant member
GigaPros does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!