Product & services pricing 9.64/10
Customer service: 9.63/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.64/10
2018-09-19

Nice work, thanks Gigapros – you are the best

"Thank you for being so attentive. :) Because of your promptness, which I've never seen before in a web Hosting Company, I will definitely try to get all my friends to switch to your Web Servers!! Thanks very much!! "

2018-09-17

I appreciate Gigapros quality of service

"As a public library director with very little time to devote to technology issues, I was enormously pleased to find how easy it was to set up our web site and publish our web pages. All I had to do was follow your crystal-clear set of directions! My board of trustees was really quite impressed and surprised at how quickly this minor miracle was achieved. Our community is one of the oldest in the country but remains a very small town, and it is very proud of its history and its historical library. Our new web site is another way for the library to interact with the town. Thanks for helping us, Gigapros! Your hosting services are much appreciated."

2018-09-13

Great work, thanks for fast speed

"While doing Google search I found GigaPros, looked at their homepage (it looked professionally designed) and found out they offered affordable hosting plans. On the account of the fact I decided to contact them directly. They offered me a good hosting solution for my needs. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. Speed load of pages is really fast - I am very glad with this and can highly recommend this web host to others."

2018-09-11

As a satisfied customer, I highly recommend them!

"I have nice experience hosting my opencart website at their shared hosting account (paid $10 and setup was instant). They also offer nice features and tools within their affordable packages. Customer tech support are very helpful, patient and professional. Really nice web host with feature-packed hosting packages.
Recommend their hosting services to all... guys, you will be happy using them.

2018-09-06

The experience with Gigapros has been very good

"GigaPros on the other hand seem to go out of the way to take all my enquirers seriously. Any problem has always been resolved and the patience of their staff has been at times stretched. There is plenty of information in advance when server maintenance is required. And I have never experienced downtime outwith maintenance on any of my sites.

At a good price I guess thats all you want from a hosting.

2018-09-04

I like Gigapros competitively-priced hosting packages

"I have been with GigaPros for over 8 months and I have no complains so far. I'm a web developer and I purchased the shared hosting account for about $10 dollars where I host a total of five domains. They provide a great number of tools for you to implement on your websites through the cPanel (phpBB, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla).

Low price barrier to entry and high end support, that's the whole hosting package from one provider!
As a satisfied customer, I highly recommend them!

2018-08-30

Good experience here – GigaPros is simple

"Gigapros has been serving my hosting and domain needs for7 months now. Their competitively-priced bundled packages have been an ideal choice for both my own business needs and the needs of the small-business clients I have done web design for in the past. Any time I have had a problem, Gigapros support staff have been quick to answer my email and have helped me to get it resolved without hassle. I have been recommending them to my clients for some time, have multiple accounts of my own through them, and I plan to continue to use them even as I am switching from web design to my own small jewelry design business."

2018-08-27

I am satisfied with GigaPros communication and support

"Dear GigaPros Team,

I have been your customer for 6 months. This fact by itself is a proof of your quality and the quality of your services. During the time and many operating systems and upgrades, you were always helpful, efficient and supporting. I know that you are not the cheapest domain hosting provider, but you are still the cleverest choice. Your fast and effective support is priceless. The resources that you provide free of charge packed with your communication and support, turn your service into a treasure box.

Without any reservation!

2018-08-23

My sites load fast, Gigapros provide great uptime

"I have been using Gigapros hosting service for almost 9 months if I’m correct, and the support I get from you guys are nothing but phenomenal!!! EVERY time a send a mail with a problem I experience, you guys almost immediately respond, and follow up. I have never had a problem or query you guys could not help with. You guys follow up the following day to make sure that everything is still in order, and offer your support for any other problems. I really enjoy hosting with you guys, the thought have never even crossed my mind to use somebody else. You guys keeps us updated on what is going on there on the outside world, and do allot of pre-assessments with communication should there be any changes that we must expect.

As far as I’m aware, I have not have 1min downtime during peak periods that I needed the service to be alive.

2018-08-21

Perfect Experience with Gigapros vps hosting

"I have since the day I joined Gigapros web host, been very satisfied with the service received. I have never, not once, had to live through a down time, and that is worth millions! Also, throughout my struggles to create and update my new website, I could always rely on you to give me good, sound advice, even though I must have driven you crazy!

I am a loyal Gigapros supporter, and look forward to see what the amalgamation will offer!
Kind regards

2018-08-16

I believe that Gigapros will meet any needs, dudes

"Firstly I purchased their 30 GB space for one of my client. I was thrilled by their support and it lead me to purchase their reseller hosting. Now I am getting more money by reselling my hosting account even without losing my designing orders. Gigapros hosting service is much appreciated. Recommend these guys!"

2018-08-14

Their prices are great but not the cheapest

"I am so much satisfied with Gigapros host. I got their support efficiently even in phone call. They will assist you in each and every step in any trouble shooting in your hosting account. Especially, I appreciate Alex, senior server administrator, for his excellent deal via Messenger. "

2018-08-09

Gigapros speed and reliability are perfect!

"I have been with Gigapros for 6 months now, and have been really impressed with their service. It's scores above my previous service with another web hosts. Speed, uptime, and especially and customer service, have been great. These guys are fantastic and I highly recommend their services. Thanks! "

2018-08-06

I highly recommend their services. Thanks!

"I am sure Gigapros is one of the best host for running any web site with huge or low traffic. Moved over from another host, have seen big increases in speed and reliability along with great support. Recommended."

2018-08-03

Can't go wrong with Gigapros web host!

"Gigapros have been a fantastic host. Whether emailing them at 3pm, 2am in the middle of the night or even on a Sunday, response and action has been extremely fast, responding within 30 minutes each time, usually though it's less than 15 minutes.
Thanks for the great web hosting services... .

Share GigaPros's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!