Product & services pricing 9.79/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.79/10
Customer service: 9.79/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.79/10
2018-06-14

A really big Thank to all Gigapros Team!

"In my opinion, there is not better host then Gigapros provider!
Luckily I've haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast, and they will work with you to get things fixed. Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast and friendly support and the price is reasonable.

2018-06-07

Switched to Gigapros VPS and Happy Now!

"Gigapros hosting service is outstanding, professional and complete. They researched my clients issue and solved it in less then 3 hours. I had been working on the problem for over a week. Well worth the money and with the “money back if we can’t fix” was a huge factor in my decision to give them a try."

2018-06-04

Recommended. Very helpful and friendly staff

"I am writing to tell you guys how satisfied I have been as a Gigapros customer. Your customer service - especially technical support - is remarkably useful and friendly. Please keep up the good work and I'll keep spreading the word! Your tech support group is excellent! Please thank Tom in your Technical Support Group. He was very helpful and knew exactly what to do. "

2018-05-30

Highly recommend Gigapros business hosting packages

"I would like to appreciate Gigapros business hosting, since it has made the art of web hosting so simple and made us to enjoy the benefits of its unique services. Customers are so comfortable to work under the shade of gigapros hosting as they offers excellent customer service. In web hosting, they always try their best to cope up with the global standards."

2018-05-28

Good job, Gigapros!

"Convenience, value, and service are the reasons I've hosted three businesses with Gigapros business hosting. Setup is a snap, the control console is very easy to use, and the support staff is responsive and personable. The best deal for your money I have come across. Great tech support and customer service! Fair and honest people running this show."

2018-05-24

Their WP web hosting services are cool!

"Good job, Gigapros! I have updated my billing information. Please renew my hosting. I am 100% satisfied with your company! The downtime on my site for maintenance, etc. has been extremely low. Keep up the good work."

2018-05-22

Very helpful customer support – thank you!

"I immediately needed help in the transition, which was instantly provided by these guys. Not only did my site get up and running again in lightning fast time, but these guys even helped with me a number of other hardware and software issues totally unrelated to what you'd expect from your hosting provider.
Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support. Recommended.

2018-05-17

Pretty good web host for my Joomla and Magento Sites

"I am Lucky I've found Gigapros web host. First, I transferred one of my Joomla sites on their personal hosting account and was really impressed by Instant Setup, speed connectivity and their technical support help. These guys are rocks. After several weeks I also transferred my other Joomla sites and Magento Commerce one. They were very helpful - I appreciate all the work they have done for me.
I added $30 per month and really glad. Thanks a lot, dudes!

2018-05-15

It's good cheap hosting service

"If you are going to host any website (but not adult related), use Gigapros web hosting, they deserve your business. I have never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast. They provide a great number of tools for you to implement on your websites through the cPanel (Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, OpenCar and WHMCS to name a few). All of them are free. Their control panel system is absolutely fantastic. I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth you get. "

2018-05-10

Perfect web host for running wordpress blogs

"Great hosting, never a problem with customer service, reliable, good communication regarding server maintenance issues and competitive pricing. I've finally found a good home with Gigapros web host. I especially love their support. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
It's good cheap hosting.

2018-05-07

I rate Gigapros as TOP host – Recommended

"I wanna share my experience. I was looking through facebook and found gigapros page, then clicked on their website link and found out that they offered really cool and affordable hosting deals along with good specials. I used their feature, product founder, and must say that it is really helpful tool. They offered me a good hosting fit for my specifications. Setup was fast (instant). Pricing is ok.
I rate Gigapros is the TOP host. Recommended.

2018-05-03

Good Support, Nice Uptime and Also Speed!

"Good support, good service, so for 7 months I have no need to look for better provider, thanks a lot gigapros team. For the price you get an unbelievable amount of disk space and monthly bandwidth. I have never had any downtime at all since I joined. I am a science teacher so the best part of this is that all their servers are run off of green energy or wind powered energy. Great host."

2018-04-27

Very Good WordPress hosting

2018-04-25

The support service is absolutely superb

"I'm looking forward to building a long term relationship with this company. With service and WordPress hosting such as they offer, I'll be sticking around. Just in the process of migrating from another web host now. By the way, I work for the US's biggest online retailer full time who have their own server architecture. Gigapros know about provisioning correctly for WordPress and if you go with them you will notice a significant increase in page performance."

2018-04-20

Gigapros building tools are simple and easy to use

"I am so happy using Gigapros hosting service. They are professionals in all the ways:
- useful building tools,
- easy to use features, cPanel and navigation,
- cool feature Explore Products (Explore what they offer and pick the right web hosting product that fit my needs).
- also Product Finder (their innovative product finder chart will help me find the right product for my web hosting needs, within the budget I have).
My sites are always up. As for their pricing - I get what I pay for and must say that I would better pay some extra dollars for the great hosting service. Recommended.

Share GigaPros's store rating