11:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Sat2:00pm - 5:00pm Sun

Customer service: 9.92/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.52/10
2018-09-16

Delivered as promised.

"No problems. Great service. Thanks. "

2018-09-16

Great Radio

"Radio works very well, easy to program with or without programming cable. Delivery was very quick. Nice company to deal with "

2018-09-15

Responsive Service

"Ordered a power supply that I needed immediately and got it within a few days...free shipping! "

Yaesu 450-D

"Muy buena esperiencia de compra.........."

Good Service GREAT Followthrough

"Today we find that we are buying more and more things via the internet.
GigaParts falls in line with that statement.
I have purchased a few items from this company and had my share of issues as we all do with any company we buy from.
GigaParts falls in that category with the major exception that they want you as a repeat customer.
I feel that I have to wright a review to let the amateur community know that there is a company who puts the customer first (wow what a novel idea) .
The latest is that I had a issue regarding shipping and my call (yes you can talk to a real person). The issue was resolved quickly and shipment was received without any issues.
I found out that the voice on the other line does listen and the good news is that if they don't know or have a answer to your question, they will find someone who can help.
We as hams think that when we call these companies that the person on the other line has all the answers to any question we might have. Not so, the hobby is vast and it is impossible for any one person at any company to have all the answers.
In closing, I found out that GigaParts is a cut above and will help us buy from them by being a "Company of Service" Not a company of order takers.
Jerry
KK6YO

Concistantly excellent

"Over the past several years I have purchased items from Gigaparts and from checkout to communications to my front door their service has been excellent!"

2018-09-11

Great service, selection, and prices!

"My order was fulfilled within one business day and shipped the next even though I picked the cheapest shipping method. The order arrived a few days later, was well packed, and exactly as ordered."

2018-09-11

Well Satisfied.

"My new mobile antenna (Hustler MX-270) was packaged well & came to me in a couple of days. Good Work."

2018-09-09

Good info, good product, fast delivery....totally satisfied

"Had to get info from your on-line chat service. Accurate and efficient. "

2018-09-09

Correct Item in a hurry

"I ordered my item (BLUESTACK MEGA PLUS) on Thursday 8/30. The expected delivery date was Thursday 9/6 or Friday 9/7. On Monday 9/3 I checked my order and the status was processing. When I got my mail that day it was in my mail box. Great response on shipping and when I did buy this item I almost bought the wrong one. If I didn't chat with a rep I would have. I got quick and good information to order the correct BLUEStack MEGA."

2018-09-07

YaesuFT DX1200

"Everything going perfect so far. Great packaging, fast delivery, on line discount, great customer service. Answered all my questions. Have not got antenna to transceiver working yet so cant comment on that. Sent to Yaesu for my rebate. Second item I bought. Bought a MFJ 962D versa tuner 3 from Giga Parts. Same great service"

2018-09-06

Excellent service from start to finish

"Quick delivery and service"

2018-09-06

Perfect

"Best prices, light speed standard delivery"

AG1A
AG1A

Verified

2018-09-03

Great source for Amateur Radio "Stuff"

"Gigaparts is usually my go to place to see what the latest prices are and to get basic info on many things I need for hamming. Website is easy to use and the ordering and payment process was flawless. I think my first HT (FT-470 dual band, full duplex) I ordered from Gigaparts about 28 years ago. Recently ordered an Elk Antenna to work satellites with that HT."

2018-08-30

Gigaparts Consistently Delivers

"In the few times I’ve done business with them, either via Amazon or direct, they’ve been very professional and courteous. Always very helpful when asking questions or if there are any issues with the order.

The only negative about Gigaparts is their website is AWFUL! Their web presence is in desperate need of an overhaul!

Outside of that, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them!

Share GigaParts's store rating

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.