11:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Sat2:00pm - 5:00pm Sun

Customer service: 9.43/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.22/10
2018-04-21

Great job!

"Excellent. No complaints. "

2018-04-21

Great Service!

"I ordered two items on Gigaparts web site. I was informed that one item was out of stock, but would be shipped in 2-4 weeks. I received that item in less than two weeks, and the second item is on it's way to me. All in all, a pleasant experience."

2018-04-19

Great service

"Hardware arrived on time and in good condition. Great service and support. I've used Gigaparts before, and will use them again. "

2018-04-19

A Quality Experience

"I have dealt with Giga Parts in the past. This recent experience was the same excellent quality as the last. That's why I made another purchase from them. The price was good and the online chat service was very helpful answering my questions.
I will buy from them again. W5WJH....

2018-04-18

Had to pay shipping to me and to send it back.

"The Tyt MD 2017 with GPS radio was faulty (bad screen) out of the box. Called and received RMA. But had to pay return shipping. So I have spent $40 on shipping and wasted hours getting to a shipping office that was open on a Sunday so that it would be shipped in the 6 days they allow for a return. Now I have to wait to see if they are going to charge a 15% restocking fee. Such a waste of time."

GigaParts from GigaParts has responded
Posted Apr-24-2018

“Ian,
I am sorry that you received a defective unit. We depend on our manufacturers quality control and handle returns according to the policies on our website. We have refunded you in full for the radio, we do not charge a restocking fee on a defective unit, and we did a refund for the initial shipping you paid. I wish you had spoken with us regarding needing more time for your return, we could have obliged.
73,
Sue
Customer Service Manager
GigaParts,Inc. ”

2018-04-18

Totally satisfied with GigaParts as always.

"The insulated terminal crimp dies do not crimp enough to hold the wire in place. Mfg's fault, not GigaParts."

2018-04-18

"Prompt Shipping! Excellent Service!"

2018-04-14

Always a good experience.

"I don't have a lot of money to spend on my hobby. I always feel I get my money's worth when I shop here."

2018-04-14

I call on a Wednesday and I had my product on Friday.

"I was lent the RigExpert and it was such a great experience that I had to have one of my own. I called the store closest to me and the shipped it that day. Two days later I was testing antennas and comparing it to the one I borrowed, it was great. Thanks a million for the prompt service."

2018-04-13

Very nice!

"I like very much...good and fast"

2018-04-08

Over all excellent!

"Great experience! Price and availability were excellent! The only down side was shipping with fedex smart post was super slow!"

2018-04-07

I'll be back .....

"Great deal, saved bucks with Giga parts. Will be back to deal some more, and again,."

2018-04-07

Satisfied Ham

"Got what I wanted with no hassle which is unusual these days."

2018-04-05

Satisfaction

"The item is all I was told it would be-----very happy with unit!!!
Using FedEx with "Smart Post" not so good.. It was smart till it got to Gig Harbor Post office, and then all went bad. They can't even deliver to a in house P.O. Box. The last time I was expecting a package, they said it couldn't be delivered, and sent it back to sender the same day. (no phone call - nothing)
This time, I did get my package, but 2 days after they said it had been delivered to address. Not happy with that.

Again, I am pleased with product!!!!
Customer service was very helpful and polite!!!

Thank You!!!
Michael Murray

2018-04-04

Great Prices, Fast Service

"I have ordered ham radio equipment several times through GigaParts. The prices are competitive and they ship in stock items quickly. Recommended!"

Share GigaParts's store rating

GigaParts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GigaParts is a merchant member
GigaParts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.