2018-09-21

Scam

"Ordered a gift basket. The agent promised it would be delivered on time. Nothing. Why are these people still allowed to operate based on the numerous reviews that cite them as scam artists!!! I lost my money and my son didn't get the birthday gift from us. Very very disappointing."

2018-07-04

Sweet delight basket

"Ordered a chocolate basket and charge me $160 AUD, when it was received by the recepient all the contents of the basket was replace and the contents doesnt even reach 1000 pesos. Complained to customer service only offerred 20% discount for 3 more orders within 3 months, as if I will order from them again. I should have check the reviews first before shopping on this site! Im surprise this business is still going & continue to fool customers like me! To the future customers. Pls do not shop from this site if you want your loves ones to receive what you shop for them and if you dont want someone to steal your money and make a profit from it! "

2018-02-19

A BUNCH OF LIARS AND SCAMMERS!

"The worst!worst customer care!no delivery!no refund!false delivery confirmations and tens of other issues!no refunds no nothing..100 percent scammers!"

2018-02-18

Dont aste your money

"If I could give them zero stars I would.
As all other reviews say this is 100% a scam company, they will not deliver your goods, save yourself the grief and expense.
Post about them everywhere you can, note they also trade as 'PickUp Flowers' and both sites have facebook pages

2018-01-17

SCAM - YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK WITH CHARGE DISPUTE THROUGH BANK

"I regret not reading reviews beforehand. I ordered a gift delivery, it was never delivered. When I asked for a refund through chat/phone, I was promised a refund THREE times (I even have proof of it) but NEVER given one. All the customer service people kept giving vague, unclear responses. Finally I gave up and filed a charge dispute through my bank and received my money back, and now the bank will take legal actions against this company, which they will have to refund. With enough disputes for all the wrongful charges this SCAM company produces, soon they will be shut down legally."

2017-09-28

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

"If you've arrived at this site, likely you have already ordered and experienced that these guys are a total scam and nightmare.. if you are due a refund - good luck, forget about it... you can call and call and write and go to their online chat - the refund will NEVER, EVER come. They are the worst. Stick with a reliable online company. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM..."

2017-08-17

Product not same as it was ordered

"I placed any order for deliver in INDIA, a Healthy Fruit Treat Basket which consists of (1 Pineapple, 2 Mangoes, Grapes, Oranges & Couple of KIWIS). Basket looked well decorated on website, used tote basket for fruit but actually, same item was not delivered as it was described on website and costs me for $ 28.00 for 10 fruits.

Worst Website ever

2017-08-04

The Gifts & Ideas is a complete joke!!!!

"Had to chase my order around. It was delivered almost a week late. Half the gift delivered, no apology, no refund, no follow up. The website needs to be shut down. Don't believe their false customer satisfaction reviews! "

2017-06-07

Pathetic

"Asked them to send bucket of chocolates to my wife in her Birthday.
They delivered it day after of her birthday which was just three box of chocolates in shopping bag.
Instructions was to gave halal chocolates and attended assured me but at the end she received was alcoholic chocolates.
I tried emailing them called them did live chat but no reply .
Never ever suggest any one to do business with these guys . They just rip you off.

2017-05-12

Bad

"Asked them to send a chocolates basket to my sister but all she received was bunch of mars and 1 bounty. "

2017-05-11

Bad

"They are the worst they did not delver my order and they did not refund the money "

2017-05-03

Worst

"I ordered a cake to deliver in UK and i have selected same day delivery then i tried to track the order through customer care and they replied
we can deliver by tomorrow today not possible as the delivery date is not available

2017-04-05

Ripped off

"So I sent this basket full of fine chocolates to my sister in law and paid more than $70 for it. What does she get???? nothing of the list that described the basket in the website but instead an array of Mars and Bounty candy bars all wrapped up in a crappy basket VERY different from the picture online. Not ONE product of the list was in her basket. Not one. So I contacted the Customer Service and was promised the "concerned manager" would find a solution. That was several days ago, with no further news from them.

Me han timado: compré una cesta llena de bombones para enviarsela a mi cuñada y lo que le llegó fue una cesta infame con chocolatinas tipo Mars tamaño cóctel. Un timo en toda regla que me ha costado más de 70$ y el servicio de atención al cliente me ha ignorado por completo. Una estafa. Los productos anunciados no tienen nada que ver con lo que le enviaron.

2016-07-03

“Will not listen; poor service, 100% SATISFACTION Guarantee is of no value"

"We did have a successful delivery of a Cake to Dalian China in December 2015, so we came back and what a true joke we found with this site with our second visit. We ordered a new cake with a special Anniversary Decoration to be delivered to the exact same address and phone number as used in December. Then we are told can not deliver to this address, wrong phone number and incomplete address. These folks Would not listen to the fact they had been there before. Then they delivered late a BirthDay cake. We asked for 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and only because of the BirthDay cake and not because they were late. They said all because of wrong address. Would not listen and finally we give up....Be careful and realize there is No Satisfaction Guarantee with these folks......"

2016-05-19

Bad Pickup Flower Delivery (HK) for Mothers' Day

"I am very dissatisfied and upset with the flower delivery service. I requested the flower to be delivered on 5/9/2016, and I received a confirmation email that the order has been delivered. However, my mother (the recipient) didn't receive it on 5/9/2016. Until 5/11/2016, she finally received the flowers but it was not fresh. As well, the flower is missing the little gift card with the gift message. Also, the actual product does not fully match with the product description that is listed on their website. For these reasons, I sent them an email to request for refund on 5/11 but the customer service representative (Mike) refused to do so. He argued that the order cannot be cancelled because it was shipped.

However, the order was not delivered on the date that the sender (me) requested. If their company are not able to deliver the order on the date that the customer requested, they have responsibility to notify me (the sender) so that I can decide if I still want to proceed with the transaction. Not only I didn't receive the notification, I received wrong information from their company that the order has been shipped on 5/9/2016 by email. My mother and I are pretty disappointed with the late delivery and the poor flower quality.

If they don't process the refund, i just want to let the reader know how they practice their business! Unprofessional and irresponsible! I don't recommend you to choose them because their delivery service is unreliable. Thank you for reading it.

Share Gifts n Ideas / Gifting Inc.'s store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!