Stores > GiftCard.com
  • GiftCard.com

Voice your opinion! Review GiftCard.com by clicking a star below.
2015-04-14

"Problem resolved in less than 1 hour to my complete satisfaction. All my past orders were shipped promptly. Good company to do business with."

2013-08-13

"The card was ordered late on 8/6 (a Tuesday, this is important later). So I didn't really expect anything to happen until the next day. They, of course, took their money immediately.

The card was for my daughter to use while flying. Airlines don't take cash anymore, just credit cards.

They got around to shipping it on the 9th. Her flight was the 14. UPS 2 day takes 4 days (a weekend in there) but that has it landing on her doorstep on the 13. That's cutting it close, but still not a major problem.

She goes to activate it that afternoon. Card Activated! $0 balance! 'What?!' I hear you asking. I'm in Hawaii, and they’re closed by the time I hear about this, and my daughter is in Central, the same time zone as giftcard.com, so they call in before I do the next morning.

The excuse they get is it takes 4 days for the balance to get on the card. This takes us back to the order date, 8/6. 7 days previous.

I didn't bother calling them. The damage is done. She picked up a card at Target and I will have to pay her back. So, I'll just recommend that you do NOT use giftcard.com. Your fund may not be available when your card arrives to the person you’re gifting money to. Very embarrassing!

disclaimer: I do not know if they are related to giftcards.com.

2013-08-04

"I saw an offer through a cash back site for Giftcard.com so I thought I would try them out. Turns out they claim the offer was an error. The cancelled my order and the email contained no reason. I had to reach out to them to see why the cancelation was done. I firmly believe that this was done to drive traffic to their site. If they partnered with this cash back site then they are responsible for honoring any mistake or making it right some how. They did neither. Avoid this company as its customer service is truly lacking."

2013-01-10

"Used Giftcard.com for my business to buy gift cards for my employees holiday gift. I must say that I've never experiences such customer service with an online business. Thumbs up!"

Share GiftCard.com's store rating

GiftCard.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GiftCard.com is not a merchant member
GiftCard.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!