Stores > Getwristband.com

(800) 693-2390

Product & services pricing Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Getwristband.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-10

Fast, Fair and Friendly service

"I own a small BBQ Joint in a college town, so I wanted something that young people would actually USE to promote my business. I've got hats and T-shirts, but these were "too expensive", I was told by many of my customers, to be an "impulse buy". I needed something to use as a very "low cost" wearable that would spread my name around campus and the city. Getwristband.com to the rescue !!!

Pricing was more than fair, quality and selection of the wristbands was very good and shipping was very fast. I was constantly updated on my order status and a "proof" was sent out to make sure I knew what I was actually getting before the wristbands were made. Handy in case I changed my mind or didn't like the look...

Overall great experience!!! Will use again and tell my fellow business owners about them.

2017-11-08

Will order from them again.

"I've ordered 800 wristbands from this website twice, in 2016 and 2017. It took about 10 days last year from approval for me to receive them with their regular shipping.

This year I realized after ordering that they would arrive a couple of days before I needed to have them. I emailed customer service and they were able to shorten our shipping time by a couple of days so I got them in time. It really helped me out.

2017-10-31

Excellent service and beautiful wristbands

"I spoke to Eric and explained to him that these were going to be for the victims of the Las Vegas Route 91 shooting. I explained what and when I needed them and he exceeded my expectations. I have dealt with other wristband companies and had so many issues. Eric made sure my order was approved by us and exactly how we wanted them. He even expedited them out to us so that we could get them passed out sooner then we expected! We will be sure to place our next order for 400 from him again!!
Thanks Eric!!!
Great service!!!

2017-10-19

From Start to Finish

"It was a good experience from start to finish. The salesmen was more than helpful. Went well over and beyond. End result...good product, fast delivery. Down side and my only complaint is that it shipped from China and that was not revealed to me until I got my tracking information. That should be told to the customer from the start. So I didn't appreciate the secracy on that. We will see the duration of the product as we use them but the way I was treated was good. Just wish they would have been more forthright with the location of the product. That really bothered me."

2017-10-17

Five Stars!

"Placed an order that needed a pretty quick turnaround. Not only was the order accurate, it actually arrived early. I also received a picture of the finished product when it shipped, which was great. Highly recommended. "

2017-10-17

Worth more than 5 Stars!

"Getwristband.com makes it very easy to customize wristbands to look the exact way you want them! The process is easy, the prices are low and shipping is extremely quick! We received our order in FOUR business days! We will never go anywhere else for wristbands and neither should you."

2017-10-15

Excellent Product

"Great price and excellent delivery time. Quality of Silicone wristbands was exceptional !!! Very satisfied with overall service. "

2017-10-12

Custom Wristbands

"Getwristband.com was a great experience. The communication was great, and they sent a proof of the wristband for review. They came in ahead of when they were expected. Will definitely use again!"

2017-10-11

Excellent service! Superb customer service!

"This is our 2nd year using GetWristBand. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Eric. He provided excellent service and even shipped our order a week ahead of schedule. If you are looking for wristbands of any kind -- then look no further than GetWristBand.com."

2017-09-15

Great company

"We have ordered twice from Get wristbands and very happy both times. The orders arrived long before the estimated delivery date!! "

2017-09-14

Getwristband.com is great!

"My team and I put together a suicide awareness/memorial event together and decided to give out wristbands. Eric was extremely helpful in customizing the bracelets for us, even giving me a call to make sure everything was right. We even ordered a second round of wristbands because people love them so much! Thanks so much to Eric and getwristband.com!"

2017-08-31

Fast, Easy, and Affordable!

"I needed a quick fundraiser to hemp a family in an emergency situation with the health of their child. Through GetWristband.com I was able to quickly design a band for eating disorder awareness in the exact sizes I needed to fit men women and children. The production process was fast and professional and I appreciated how quickly I got the email confirming shipment! I did a buy 200 get 200 free deal and I couldn't be happier!"

2017-08-31

Fundraiser Wristbands

"Super simple ordering process and the company provided feeeback prior to fulfilling the order to ensure my order was exactly what I wanted!"

2017-08-30

PERFECT!!

"Ordering the bands was a breeze!! Cost was totally what we needed to make profits for our cheer squad. Delivery was before expected. And the bands are absolutely AWESOME!!! "

2017-08-13

wordans

"Wordans has been good, except for one order. I ordered two sweat shirts one lime green and the other was denim blue, I got the lime green but not the denim instead they sent a 3X large uggly looking grey shirt that my whole family could fit into, it has been a long time now and I threw the package away as I spoke with customer service and nothing was done about it."

Share Getwristband.com's store rating

Getwristband.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Getwristband.com is a merchant member
Getwristband.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.