6am-5pm Pacific Time

Shipping & packaging: 9.77/10
Customer service: 9.84/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.82/10
2018-01-26

Item shipped fast! And was awesome quality!

"Item shipped fast and the quality was excellent. Would definitely recommend seller and I would buy again from them."

2018-01-24

Very well product for the price.

"I am building a camper and I needed a good crimper for the heavy wire connections. (6AWG to 4/0)
I saw this on eBay and purchased it along with a cable cutter and shrink tubing.When I received them early that surprised me but so did the quality.
The box for the crimper was not cheaply made either. I highly recommend this company, these tools are made to last.
Thanks TEMCo

Made in the USA

"Excellent service and quality products. Nice clean cable cut and solid, tight crimp. Shipped immediately. Very pleased with this company. Nice to do business with a company that obviously takes pride in their products."

TEMCo Hammer Lug Crimper tool

"I ordered a TEMCo Hammer Lug Crimper tool for making up battery cable ends and the tool is great! Heavy duty, well made, and can be used either with a hammer for fast connection or a vice. This will live in my tool case for the rest of my life. Fast delivery and well worth the money. I would consider this for anyone needing to make fast permanent connections."

2018-01-23

Awesome Product

"I ordered the Temco HD Ratchet 1000mcm wire cutters. Very good quality. Great price, and fast shipping!!"

2018-01-23

Great product

"I'm making new cables for my truck, so the product came in handy, good price,great delivery and awesome product! Temper hammer lug"

2018-01-22

Great Products

"I ordered adhesive lined heat shrink tubing and ring terminals for some custom power cables. Products arrived quickly and were just what I needed to complete the job. Great company and great products!"

2018-01-22

TEMCo Hammer Crimper Tool TH0007

"Excellent tool, well made construction. I live in Puerto Rico and the delivery was fast. I will buy from TEMCo again."

2018-01-21

TEMCo Industrial Power

"I bought the TemCo Hydraulic Knockout Punch Kit TH0004 through Amazon. I also bought the Hammer Lug Crimper Tool through Amazon as well. Both products arrived quickly and at very reasonable prices. Both products are extremely useful to me in my HVAC trade and beat the competition by a lot of money (the punch kit was less than half the price as the competition and theirs wasn't even hydraulic!). Great company with solid products!! The tools work very well too right out of the package. I had read about another competitor's hydraulic punch kit and the reviews were mixed at best (more bad than good I'd say). "

2018-01-21

hammer lug crimper

"awesome tool and service. great price and quality as well."

The Secret Light Bar

"I recently purchased a 38 inch off-road LED light bar from TEMCo. This light bar is now attached to my N-Fab front bumper. I was so amazed by the performance of this light bar and created a full review on youtube (Link Below). The price point can't be beat and I was absolutely blown away by the construction, fit and finish, and overall quality. I've received many compliments and I would strongly recommend this light bar to anyone in the market. TEMCo has gained a customer from me for sure.

Check out the full video review : https://youtu.be/op-RmKZn4KY

2018-01-20

A really well made tool. works great. A great deal.

" ordered temco Hammer Lug Crimper and it was at my door in 3 days."

Reliable Quality with Exceptional Service

"I have been ordering with TEMCo Industrial Power for several years now. I now enjoy when I get to order any products from them because I know all of there products are of the highest quality and the best prices for the quality. They always ship quickly and get me the products I ordered. "

TEMCo TH0007 Crimper

""Big beefy solid tool. Easily adjusted. Possible to make
solid connections on odd sizes. Battery cables, welder
lead. Shipped faster than i expected. Very satisfied

2018-01-19

TEMCO LUG CRIMPER TH0020

"Big beefy solid tool. Easily adjusted. Possible to make
solid connections on odd sizes. Battery cables, welder
leads, handles extend for more leverage. Shipped
faster than i expected. Very satisfied

Share TEMCo Industrial Power's store rating