Stores > TEMCo Industrial Power

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review TEMCo Industrial Power by clicking a star below.
2017-12-16

Good product. Good service.

"They had exactly what I needed, and delivered it in 2 days!!"

Fantastic Service

"The order was placed on Thursday and received on Sat from across country. Can't wait to use in the project for which it was purchased."

2017-12-16

great product and service !

"great quality and item description very detailed . shipped over night ! "

2017-09-25

The absolute worst company I have ever dealt with.

"Ordered a pump via the website and completed the transaction. Get an email the next day stating the price for the pump had increased and I'd need to agree to the new price. Although I find that a bit weird I did call Drew Lance and agree to the new price. I wait ten days and call Drew to ask where my pump was. He tells me the order was never processed correctly (I reminded him I talked to him). He says he can resubmit the order and since the pump is in a warehouse in Indiana, it should arrive to Michigan early the following week (the call took place on a Wednesday). I arrive home from vacation 11 days later and NO PUMP. I called and they verify the pump hasn't shipped yet!!!! I would expect that a company would offer overnight shipping (I already paid $38.00) but no, Drew says he's not authorized to offer that. I ask to talk to a Manager and he says the owner doesn't work there and he's in charge. I ask for a refund. What an absolute joke of a company. I will do everything in my power to prevent anyone from going the same type of experience I had. Run away and find another place to shop at. "

2016-07-12

I cannot recommend Tower Electric Motor Company (TEMCO) to future customers.

"I cannot recommend Tower Electric Motor Company (TEMCO) to future customers. The company I work for paid nearly $40,000 dollars for a 50HZ motor generator system. We had problems with the unit starting the very first week – about 1 day per week we had to reset and attempt a re-start. Over the next months the unit became increasingly problematic - some mornings would take several attempts, and up to an hour to get it to start. This unit came with a twelve (12) month warranty. To date (July-12-2016) the unit has only been in service three (3) months. I contacted Drew Lance of TEMCO, and we exchanged several emails about the problem. We had narrowed the problem to two potential components. I suggested he send us a replacement for the cheaper of the two components. We felt confident we could perform the exchange, but I wanted assurance that the remainder of the warranty would be remain intact – otherwise Drew could send out a service person to make the exchange. At that time no additional emails I sent to Drew were replied too. If this is the kind of service after the sale that can be expected from TEMCO and Drew Lance I cannot recommend others do business with them.

2013-12-23

"Horrible. Ordered flat ribbon wire knowing about a 3 week backorder. Without any notification at all it turned into a 3 month waiting period in which unanswered e-mails turned into numerous calls to finally have them ship from an "emergency" pile; more so an "I fucked up" pile. Never again, find your coils somewhere else."

2013-05-23

"---5 star rating---- (can't edit/correct my 1 star selection)

A big company with the feel/atmosphere and qualities of your neighborhood mom and pop shop. Great product lineup, excellent reputation and reasonable prices.

2013-03-23

"Absolutely perfect! In stock at a good price with free shipping!"

Mr_Wombat's Avatar

Western Australia
2012-08-16

"My order
10 LOT 50 MFD 440v Oval AC Electric Motor Run Capacitor HVAC 440 vac volts 50 uf.
1. Very Good Price.
2. These were shipped to Australia and got here in 10 days. what can i say. Thats bloody fast mate. 10/10 for shipping.
3. Packed ok. Had 2 with slight DMG. Still worked though so no return needed. But it could have been Packed better so only 4 out of 5 Due to packing and DMG.
4. am i happy. Damn right i am.
5. Will i use this store again ? yes

2012-08-07

"good price and fast shipping no problems here "

2012-08-07

"I had previously bought a 3 phase static converter from TEMCo, several years ago, and they helped me change it to a rotary converter after a couple of months. I was very pleased with that unit. I closed my business a few years ago, and sold that unit.
I needed a new 3 phase converter, there was no question in my mind who to buy from, I juist had to find them. I am overwhelmed on the simplicity of their newer products. Ready to go as a static or rotary converter, simple to wire, even novice type tech's.
Mark

2012-07-27

"I have purchased magnet wire from several online stores and found that TempCo. has the best quality I have purchased, there rates were more than competitive and delivery was excellent. at this point I will only purchase from TempCo"

2012-07-26

"i ordered high-temperature magnet wire from Temco. I received the material promptly and found it to be of good quality. Their pricing & quality render them worthy of consideration for future procurements."

2012-07-26

"Purchased item from seller on ebay, great price on a new variac, very fast shipping. Packaging superb!"

2012-07-26

"I was very pleased with the speed and accuracy for my order. They exceeded my expectations in shipping time and the order was well packed to prevent any damage to the products I ordered. I am very pleased over all and will use TEMCo in the future. I highly recommend them to others. A++"

Share TEMCo Industrial Power's store rating

TEMCo Industrial Power is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TEMCo Industrial Power is not a merchant member
TEMCo Industrial Power does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!