Stores > TEMCo Industrial Power

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review TEMCo Industrial Power by clicking a star below.
2017-12-21

Excellent Product

"The cable was well built and should perform exactly as advertised. Shipping was fast. Thanks!"

2017-12-21

Excellent Product. Quick Delivery

"My experience with Temco was good. I highly recommend them to other purchasers."

Fast shipping

"Great quality products , good price and fast shipping"

Happy

"Good selection of larger ring terminals.
Good volume prices.
Fast shipping.
Not my first purchase from TEMCo and not my last.

The place to go

"Good product, fast processing and shipping. Whenever I need electrical components, I go to TEMCo first."

2017-12-19

Fast shipping, properly packaged and arrived early. Couldn’t ask for better service and I will be reordering soon.

"Ordered some 24 gauge Kanthal A1 wire . It’s exactly as described when it arrived perfect packaging no damages and it arrived early. I would definitely recommend anyone who’s looking for great wire to buy from temco."

San Juan, Puerto Rico
2017-12-19

My experience with this company

"This company have the best low price, high quality product and fast delivery."

2017-12-18

Great Company!

""I bought the Temco Lug Crimper tool #TH0012 and I'm very pleased with it. It's very well built. A great tool. Shipping was fast as well. Price was very reasonable. I will buy TEMCo again.""

2017-12-18

Battery cable end

"Shipping was fast .cable ends are high quality. Works great for my golfcart"

2017-12-16

Good product. Good service.

"They had exactly what I needed, and delivered it in 2 days!!"

Fantastic Service

"The order was placed on Thursday and received on Sat from across country. Can't wait to use in the project for which it was purchased."

2017-12-16

great product and service !

"great quality and item description very detailed . shipped over night ! "

2017-09-25

The absolute worst company I have ever dealt with.

"Ordered a pump via the website and completed the transaction. Get an email the next day stating the price for the pump had increased and I'd need to agree to the new price. Although I find that a bit weird I did call Drew Lance and agree to the new price. I wait ten days and call Drew to ask where my pump was. He tells me the order was never processed correctly (I reminded him I talked to him). He says he can resubmit the order and since the pump is in a warehouse in Indiana, it should arrive to Michigan early the following week (the call took place on a Wednesday). I arrive home from vacation 11 days later and NO PUMP. I called and they verify the pump hasn't shipped yet!!!! I would expect that a company would offer overnight shipping (I already paid $38.00) but no, Drew says he's not authorized to offer that. I ask to talk to a Manager and he says the owner doesn't work there and he's in charge. I ask for a refund. What an absolute joke of a company. I will do everything in my power to prevent anyone from going the same type of experience I had. Run away and find another place to shop at. "

2016-07-12

I cannot recommend Tower Electric Motor Company (TEMCO) to future customers.

"I cannot recommend Tower Electric Motor Company (TEMCO) to future customers. The company I work for paid nearly $40,000 dollars for a 50HZ motor generator system. We had problems with the unit starting the very first week – about 1 day per week we had to reset and attempt a re-start. Over the next months the unit became increasingly problematic - some mornings would take several attempts, and up to an hour to get it to start. This unit came with a twelve (12) month warranty. To date (July-12-2016) the unit has only been in service three (3) months. I contacted Drew Lance of TEMCO, and we exchanged several emails about the problem. We had narrowed the problem to two potential components. I suggested he send us a replacement for the cheaper of the two components. We felt confident we could perform the exchange, but I wanted assurance that the remainder of the warranty would be remain intact – otherwise Drew could send out a service person to make the exchange. At that time no additional emails I sent to Drew were replied too. If this is the kind of service after the sale that can be expected from TEMCO and Drew Lance I cannot recommend others do business with them.

2013-12-23

"Horrible. Ordered flat ribbon wire knowing about a 3 week backorder. Without any notification at all it turned into a 3 month waiting period in which unanswered e-mails turned into numerous calls to finally have them ship from an "emergency" pile; more so an "I fucked up" pile. Never again, find your coils somewhere else."

Share TEMCo Industrial Power's store rating

TEMCo Industrial Power is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TEMCo Industrial Power is not a merchant member
TEMCo Industrial Power does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!