6am-5pm Pacific Time

Shipping & packaging: 9.75/10
Customer service: 9.83/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.81/10
2018-02-13

Excellent Communication! Great product!

"Shipping was slow, but that ended up being the fault of USPS (what a shock, right?). TEMCo was more than happy to ship out a replacement, but fortunately the product showed up, as described, and TEMCo stayed in touch the entire time. Using this to make battery cables for a golf cart. Product works excellently. Thanks TEMCo! Will buy from you again!"

2018-02-13

TEMCo HD 10GA–400mcm DIELESS INDENT LUG CRIMPER TOOL Battery Terminal Cable Wire

"Ordered this item for my husband for his birthday. He was extremely happy with the tool. I was surprised with how quickly it arrived. I would recommend this company to anyone."

TEMCo Battery Cable Hammer lug Crimper tool

"I ordered the TEMCo Battery Cable Hammer Crimper - Wire Terminal Welding Lug Crimping Tool to assist me in my home solar project. I needed to crimp fittings on 4/0 copper cable, which is quite large. So far the Tempco crimper has exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this tool for major wiring projects. It does really good connection and the price was the best I found over eBay."

Toe Jack purchase

"Temco shipped us two 15/30 ton hydraulic toe jacks on 11/29/2017. We received the units, opened the packaging and stored the jacks. We needed the jacks for the first time over 8 weeks later and discovered one of the units did not retract. I called Temco and they sent a replacement that I had to pay for by credit card and they say they will credit back when the defective unit is received at Temco. Temco did offer to send a free replacement once they received the defective unit but we needed to get a replacement headed this way. We are shipping the defective unit back today once we receive the recall ticket from Temco. I trust Temco will honor the warranty and provide the credit for the returned unit as promised. Sterling at Temco has answered all of my questions and been helpful every time."

2018-02-10

Works Great!

"The swivel on the ram assembly is a real bonus"

-Toe Jacks-

"Great product, low price, fast shipping!!"

2018-02-09

Temco hammer lug crimper tool

"Product arrived quicky. Works as expected. Would recommend for crimping lug terminals."

toe jack

"great product fair price delivered on time"

2018-02-07

Hydraulic Knockout Punch

"Purchased the 2 inch model and so far very impressed. Breezes thru panels with ease, so much better than doing it by hand."

2018-02-07

Great tool; Just what I needed

"I ordered this tool to assist me in my project of rewiring an old road grader. I needed to crimp fittings on 1/0 copper cable, which is quite large. So far the Tempco crimper has exceeded my expectations; crimps firmly, no oil leakage, and easy to squeeze. I highly recommend this tool for major wiring projects. It also comes with a very sturdy case, and the price is great."

2018-02-05

Good product. Good price. Good warranty.

"Bought a hammer lug crimper. Works great and was cheaper than other similar items."

2018-02-05

Happy customer

"I ordered through Amazon.com and was pleased with the overall service and experience also great prices. Definitely recommend using this site."

2018-02-03

Item received as expected and fast!

"very prompt delivery..will definitely order again from TEMCo!"

2018-02-02

Great product

"Hammer lug crimper works great very well priced and fast shipping. Will definitely recommend this product and company to my friends. "

2018-02-01

TEMCo Hammer lug Crimper tool

"I bought the TEMCo hammer lug crimper tool to crimp lugs on my golf cart and to make battery cables this thing works GREAT, really good connection and the price was good."

Share TEMCo Industrial Power's store rating