Stores > Gemnation

718-663-3970
      646-365-3285
      sales@gemnation.com
      866-323-TIME

Voice your opinion! Review Gemnation by clicking a star below.
2017-11-28

Great tranaction

"I’m a Canadian buyer and was a bit skeptical about buying a watch sight unseen from a seller I hadn’t heard of. I called them and spoke at length about the watch I was interested in. Moishee was fantastic and the entire transaction was flawless. I had my watch 3 business days after ordering it. The watch is better than I had hoped it would be and I will definitely be buying from them again. Buy with confidence. "

2016-04-13

good choice

"It is nice perfomence and look smart"

2016-03-04

exellent shop

"Very recommendable and reliable shop. Very good prices and service. Thanks"

2016-02-18

Impeccable

"Easy transaction and with the price offered on the product it still worked out hundreds of £s cheaper than buying in the uk, even after taxes and FedEx priority shipping! Couldn't be happier"

2016-02-18

No Issues – Total Satisfaction

"Great product, timely delivery, terrific customer experience from search to order to fulfillment... will definitely shop at Gemnation again, along with recommending this merchant to others.

Thank You!!

2016-02-04

Best Deals Out There

"I am addicted to watches and cars. Found Gem Nation by mistake & joined their email list. The deals they run are just insane. I bought my first Tourbillon through them, but I went cheap to see how much I liked it. So I bought a Stuhrling on a Daily Deal cheaper than anywhere else. I think it was around $600. Love that damn Tourbillon. So, I kept watching and found a deal I couldn't say no to. They had Corum's on sale and I got an Admiral Cup Seafender 47 Tourbillon. Sticker is $89k. Normal grey market sales are around $50k. I paid cash and picked it up for $27k. I don't think I will ever lose $$$ on this watch. Also, I live in NJ and went to try it on. You have got to see their inventory. They had me putting on $150k watches!!!! THESE GUYS ARE GREAT....If you like something, email them and cut a deal. "

2016-01-27

A WATCH PURCHED FROM GEMNATION IS GOOD QUALITY AND LOW PRICE

"A WATCH PURCHED FROM GEMNATION IS GOOD QUALITY AND LOW PRICE"

2016-01-25

Great Website

"Very satisfied with this website everything went thru very easy, item arrived on time and in perfect condition"

2016-01-23

Painless

"Amazing watch at an amazing price via amazing service. "

2016-01-23

"The only issue was that there was no book/owners manual in the box. It would be nice if it was included as I am giving this as a gift.

Joe

2016-01-22

Best website to get quality watches at a great price

"Easy to order on the website. Great range of products. Very helpful customer service. Would recommend to others."

kontiki date

"The folks there put the watch on hold for me as requested, I then made up my mind and purchased it two days later. I used the make an offer feature and they responded with a sharp price. The transaction was easy and the watch arrived as promised and I saved a bunch. The direct phone line was good too, got a live person on the line very quickly"

2016-01-22

Great company! They deliver what they promise and do it very fast!

"Great experience! The Revue Thommen Diver was packaged in it's original factory box; and they delivered it lightning fast! Would do it again in a heartbeat!"

2016-01-22

Best online shopping experience!!

"Probably this is my first time writing a review on online buying experience. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I bought Fredrique Constant watch from Gemnation. Before I bought it, I spent hours doing research and reviewing the comments from others. Although there were more positive reviews and negative, I was still nervous about making an expensive purchase online. After one day later I placed my order, Gemnation proved that I worried for nothing. Ad says it would be next day shipping if order was placed before 1pm. I actually placed my ordered 110pm but still received my watch next day. Awesome awesome watch!! Packaged in the original FC box which was beyond beautiful. Great authentic watch at a great price. I will def come back for my next watch."

Simply great

"Great price, Fast response and very fast delivery"

Share Gemnation's store rating

Gemnation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gemnation is not a merchant member
Gemnation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!