geeks2u.com.au
    1300 433 572

• checkmark icon COD

2018-07-17

Excellent service

"Excellent, on time, effective and delivered what they said they would. Surprisingly not that Geeky just simple language to explain the problem. Furthermore Jason discovered some fake software that I did not need and was on a monthly subscription. This cover the cost of the visit which was not that expensive.

Going to book them in for an annual checkup to keep the computer happy and clear up any mistakes I may have made

2018-07-16

We are so grateful for finding Geeks2U

"My husband and I being in our 80s are not very good at trying to fix something re Computer, so we contacted Geeks2U. Our saviours!"

2018-07-16

Rav

"Prompt polite efficient did what I wanted"

2018-07-15

An excellent service

"Matt from Geeks2U turned up on time, he was polite, he fixed the problems I was having with my machine, and he didn't snort at me for being technologically unable. Importantly, he was honest - he didn't try to string out the service so that I would need to pay for a second hour of his time. I highly recommend this service. "

2018-07-14

Communication

"Good experience. Geeks2U are very clear and precise about how the whole booking will be handled.Good communication. "

2018-07-12

Geeks2U are great

"I have used Geeks2U on two occasions and they are been excellent both times."

2018-07-12

Happy client

"The Geek2U representative wasInformative, professional and friendly. "

2018-07-10

Get your data-world sorted!

"We are a technically challenged couple. Not stupid! Just not technical. The Geeks2U guys got that.
From the initial phone call to define the issue to the call out guy who was efficient, knowledgeable and offered us options we understood.
Don't sit at home surrounded by cables, wires and a confusion of data and devices, make one call and get sorted!

2018-07-09

No delay

"Problems with Syncing Outlook with Gmail.... plus lost data from email addresses. The Technician worked methodically and resolved all the issues I was having."

Geeks2U User
2018-07-08

Outstanding

"Technician was an expert, explained and professional "

2018-07-06

Geeks2u

"These guys make your busy life so easy. If you require IT help this is the place to go. Totally professional and efficient."

Great customer service

"Our computer crashed after a power surge, Matthew had it up and going in a short time, and fixed all the other issues I have had for years which we had let slip by. A lovely young man and very nice to deal with
Keep up the good customer service, Its great to see a company delivers what it promotes.
Cheers
Elizabeth

Happy Customer

"Extremely happy with the service and all my needs were met and very prompt, friendly service. Would use Geeks2U again"

2018-07-05

polite, efficient, clear explanation of the issues

"Very happy with the service."

2018-07-05

Why is this service hidden !

"Geeks2U offer a fantastic service at your own home ! I thought Apple service was restricted to a visit to the local Genius Bar! Fortunately I found Geeks2U online and still count my blessings ! They organised a service call for the next day - amazing - and fixed my computer within the hour. Reliable / professional / friendly guy - handled all my computer problems with ease & no discord ! How about that ? Looks like they will be stuck with me for some time!
By the way, I’m on the Gold Coast, Australia ! Thanks Geeks2U !

Share Geeks2U's store rating

Geeks2U is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Geeks2U is a merchant member
Geeks2U participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.