Stores > GeekBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review GeekBuying by clicking a star below.
2017-12-10

GReat site with great customer service

"Very happy with the service from this site--thank you!!"

Order Cancelation

"I had made a mistake about my order and I wanted to cancel it. One of their support members canceled my order within some minutes! Excelent customer care.. I am now waiting about my money refund... I will order from them again, for sure!"

Very nice customer service

"the item I ordered got missing, so I contacted the customer service, which handled my problem very friendly and gave me a refund of my purchase. Thank you very much*"

2017-12-10

large choice and responding customer service

"This site gives us a large choice of products and the prices are interresting.
The custommer service is responding and efficient

Best support services

"I bought a phone yesterday from they. The support is very good, the best I ever saw. I will buy again form GeekBuying!"

perfect site

"very helpful, inexpensive, often answer my questions
thank you.

Great

"best price best store ever"

Cheap prices and reliable

"I chose this store mainly because of the low prices but also because of their amazing customer service."

Responsive customer service

"Purchased Vorke Z6 from Geekbuying and am satisfied with both product and customer service via email and online real time chat.
Order was placed Nov 12 and was delivered on Dec 04, just 3 weeks. Will order more from Geekbuying...

2017-12-09

best store to shop.. better than other deals..

"good deal and fast shiping.. good customer care..."

2017-12-09

Good

"Good store.
I ha ve a problem with my delivery and they refound the money without problems.

Worst shop ever

"I bought the Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Pace smartwatch for 89.07€ on 5th Oct,2017 and it was in stock (HK). I told them to send it only with PostNL,Mark it as gift and low value. They answered that they were having a 7-days off for China National Day and will get back to normal on 8th Oct,2017 also declared as gift with 20$ and will notify me asap and send me tracking number via email once my order is dispatched. On 13th Oct,2017 they sent me info for leaving them good review and told them were me order is (tracking number etc.). The day tomorrow they answered that watch will be in stock end Oct, and if I mind waiting or other opinion. In order to express their sincere apology, offered a 5$ Coupon for my next purchase. I told them that they should mention the estimated shipping before. Instead for the coupon told them to send it with their faster way and said that will cause a little high tax in my country so told them to send it as usual. On 20 Oct,2017 they informed me that watch will be in stock early Nov, Once it is available, will help my priority shipment than other orders. And they will grant me small gift in my parcel. 5 days later they sent me tracking number from Singapore! I received the watch on 08 Dec,2017 had to pay 34.20€ more (customs) and the parcel didn't have any gift in just the watch. Never again from GeekBuying!"

Good service

"order #4310961: very good service! Purchased leeco s3 at very competitive price. Shipped next day, in three weeks arrived to Russia! Such a good phone for $100 only! Recommend GeekBuying!"

первое знакомство

"Выбирал медиа-приставку ,через форум 4pda,где рекомендовали данный интернет магазин, оформил заказ,оплатил. Через два дня пришло письмо об отправке заказа. В связи с непредвиденными обстоятельствами,срочно понадобились деньги,решил отменить. прошло еще два дня и пришло письмо: мы успешно остановили посылку и сделали возврат , и он будет возвращен в течение 48 часов. Через несколько дней вся сумма вернулась на мой счет.Мне очень хотелось отметить организацию сайта по отношению к клиентам,я вам очень признателен. Рекомендую данный магазин тем ,кто еще сомневается в честности и порядочности администрации магазина. Убежден на собственном опыте."

Super

"Super service propser par geekbuying et son équipe..sophie au top"

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.