1-800-GAZELLE

Shipping & packaging: 6.49/10
Customer service: 3.90/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.92/10
2018-08-13

DO NOT TRUST THEM. Refurbished computer costs $400 in repairs not even a year later

"I bought a computer from Gazelle last September. 2014 Macbook air. Not even a year later, and almost $1000 later, the entire logic board needs to be replaced. I was told by tech professionals that the computer itself was faulty and sold to me faulty. Gazelle said it isn't their problem after 30 days. OH AND THEY DO NOT REFURBISH THEIR TECHNOLOGY. Another party does it. They are a scam middleman. DO NOT TRUST THEM"

2018-08-13

Love this program!

"This was my second experience with gazelle, and I will continue using them! Not only is the trade in process easy, it is quick and user friendly. Plus, they have the best rates!"

2018-08-09

Smooth and easy

"Very easy process from start to finish!"

2018-08-08

What a SCAM!!

"I sent a barely used iPad Pro (12.9" 32 GB wifi)--- was quoted $305 which was a lowball offer to start--- they resell it at $529, and they sent me $160. It was covered for the few short months it was used & flawless. This is a SCAM"

2018-08-07

Okay

"Could have offered more, but whatever."

Couldn't be easier!

"Everything was super easy. Gazelle sent a box to return my phone and within 3 days I got an email with a credit for Amazon. Easy way to get cash for your old cell. Highly recommend!"

Easy and quick

"Easy and quick. Best way to sell old gear. "

Great service

"Great service that I would use again "

2018-08-05

I got money for my phone

"I received currency for my cellular device."

2018-08-03

Easy and Awesome

"The entire process was quick and I received max value for my 2013 MacBook Pro!"

2018-08-02

Right on the money!

"Working with Gazelle is so easy, efficient, and convenient. They are my go-to company to sell mobile devices. I have never had a problem with them. Everything works as smooth as butter. They send out the package quickly. Review your device and let you know how it checks out within days of mailing it to them. The money shows up not too long after that. Gazelle rocks!"

2018-07-23

Fair prices, fast delivery

"I was offered more for my old iPhone than other similar sites. Upon analyzing my device, I was given more money than the original quote. I also got my check very quickly. I have used Gazelle multiple times and will do so in the furture. "

2018-07-22

Super Easy and Fast!

"I sent 3 phones back to Gazelle they process their orders and pay quickly! I highly recommended Gazelle!"

2018-07-21

Accurate Offer!

"The company paid as expected for the item. I had previously tried to sell the device to BuyBackWorld; however, the company revised their original offer of $40 to $12 and also damaged the item upon return after I declined the revised offer. Gazelle has been accurate and paid as expected for two sales that I have had.
Excellent company!

2018-07-19

Always fast and easy transactions!

"I sell all of my old phones and electronics to Gazelle. Free box and free shipping and super fast payments!"

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.