Stores > Gazelle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.28/10 6.28/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gazelle by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

Very easy to work with Gazelle

"Selling my phone was as easy as signing on to Gazelle. Very professional, clear instructions, and quick response with the check. Thank you."

2017-11-17

Device condition changes

"I sent my iPhone to Gazelle as a flawless, unlocked device, as it's always been kept in a case and always had a screen protector on it. I sent it in the original box, with the original packaging. When Gazelle got the phone, they inspected and agreed that it was flawless, but said that it wasn't unlocked. When I followed up and said that ATT had unlocked it, they re-evaluated the phone.

They then reduced the offer, saying it was indeed unlocked, but that it had scratches; which is just not true. Not on my watch at least. So I called in and was told that the speaker didn't work. News to me since I had literally used it to FaceTime the day I sent it to them. A supervisor told me that there was nothing he could do to adjust the offer. I then told him that my only recourse would be to write this review. He said he understood.

The good news, I guess, is that they paid me quickly. The bad news is that they paid me $20 less than we had agreed upon, and $5 less than their initial, flawed, evaluation. Buyer (or seller) beware.

2017-11-15

Overall Terrible Service

"I was looking at MacBooks on their website. They have great prices, but very little description of the actual product you are buying (for example, the state it is in). I found my MacBook that I wanted to purchase, and they were doing a $50 off all MacBooks deal, but I was having troubles with the website. Every time I would put the Mac in my cart, it wouldn’t apply the $50 discount. So I called the customer service line and spoke with someone, and she instructed me to complete the payment process, and if it did not apply the $50 to my cart I could call back with my order # and they would refund me the $50. So I did what she said, and it did not apply so I called back with my order number and explained the situation. The girl I was talking to had NO IDEA what I was talking about and had to put me on hold to ask about the situation, then she came back and told me that I actually had to call back AGAIN with my tracking number and order number so that they know the product is on it’s way to me. Annoying, but not a huge deal.
I need to add here that I paid for priority shipping (3-4 Days) so that I would get it the next week. They add on 2 Days for processing. So an entire week passed and I still don’t have a shipping confirmation, so I called them and they said that the computer that they were going to send to me didn’t pass inspection, and normally the system automatically assigns me another one and sends it out but it got stuck and didn’t send. SO, they refunded me the shipping fee and said it would be sent today, tomorrow at the latest. OF COURSE, it sent out end of day the next day.
So I call back with my tracking number (which they ended up NOT EVEN ASKING FOR), and the lady I talked to said she wasn’t sure if she could give me the return because there were no notes in her system saying that I called or that anyone told me to do this. Is it my fault that your employees aren’t doing their job? No. I still have not received my $50 credit even though she told me she would push it through.
FINALLY, 2.5 weeks later, I get my MacBook Pro that is supposed to be in “good” condition. “Good” in their description means some dings on the sides but the screen is in good condition. Welp, my screen has holes in it that are causing changes in color, and a pixelated line straight through the middle, and apparently this passed their exit inspection for “good” condition?? Another thing, I have been waiting 45 minutes for this computer to “set up my Mac” and at this point I think it might not even turn on.
SO, overall I have not have a good experience with Gazelle. I would even say it’s pretty terrible. They need to educate their staff to not tell customers different things when they call multiple times. USE CAUTION WHEN BUYING FROM THEM.

Fast and easy!

"Loved getting the box with everything I needed in it. And thanks for upping my price when the product was in better shape than even I thought it was!"

Easy and fast

"It was very simple to identify my item on the site and complete the process. You always know you status with the updates provided. The time from start to check is extremely short. "

Smooth, fast transaction.

"Straightforward, easy transaction with promot processing and payment."

best experience possible

"Gazelle was fast, easy, fair."

Easy to use

"No trouble filling out the request with the website. No trouble receiving the boxes in the mail. The directions were straightforward and easy to follow. The correct payment was received promptly. Communication was excellent throughout the entire process."

Patrick

"Very satisfying with the service "

2017-11-13

Quick and accurate

"We received the box quickly, and after I sent the phone back payment was fast and as quoted. "

2017-11-11

Great Experience! Repeat Seller.

"Fast and very fair amount!"

2017-11-09

No payment received

"I sent my iPad several weeks ago and have not received any payment. I emailed them but got no response. I wonder if others may have experienced the same, or their is a mix up just in my case."

2017-11-08

GREAT EXPERIENCE

"Everything worked out great as outlined on the website."

2017-11-08

Repeat customer

"Used gazelle twice now to sell iPhones I wasn't using anymore. It's quick and easy. "

2017-11-07

if you decline , you wont get what you sent not matter its mistake you include accessories ,original box

"Don't waste you time and peace of mind sending phone to this business , if you decline you wont get it as you sent , you will get in a zip lock and they mention they are not liable for any damage. if you want to accept what ever low ball number they give you then it works , if not you will not get your phone as is , interesting they recycle everything you send other phone before you accept or decline offer. they are not courtesy enough to claim anything if you shipped it with phone and decline offer. technically if we decline offer they have to send it as is correct but no they wont. crap business. just to rob others in need. be careful when you sell them , i never bought from them , hopefully dangerous to buy too. instead spend few hundred more and buy new ones."

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.