1-800-GAZELLE

Customer service: 4.73/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.73/10
2018-05-22

More than I Expected

"Because my phone was in excellent condition (I had rated it good), Gazelle gave me more money than I anticipated. "

2018-05-22

Turn-key Process That Works

"Seamless, effortless, it's pretty much a no brainer to work with Gazelle. You guys always deliver !"

2018-05-21

Easy

"This is my third time using Gazelle. I always recommend them. "

2018-05-20

Bait & Switch - Should have heeded other posted warnings

"My iPhone was in pristine condition and I'm fully aware of the make, model and memory size. My offer wasn't exactly low-balled but ridiculous based on it being being logged in as a different model. They have Quality Control issues that seems to always been in their favor from what I've read, just wish I would have heeded the warning signs. You think "that guys the exception, something like that will never happen to me." Just take precautions so you can prove what you send them. Seller beware"

2018-05-20

WORST COMPANY EVER

"I have ordered 2 phones from this company. Both did not work. The customer service was awful. I had to ask repeatedly for free same day shipping to reorder the phones, then they didn't send it to me. So I had to ask again.

The first time I ordered a phone it took me a month to get it. Because they sent me a phone that didn't work, then the other phones never arrived. I had to constantly call them daily. They made it extremely difficult to get the problem resolved, long wait times on the phone, and no offer to void any fees until I asked. So many issues and rude customer service reps. I decided to give them another chance and order another phone, the same exact thing happened.

They don't care about their customers and deliver products with issues. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

2018-05-16

Gazellitious!

"This is a first class service. "

2018-05-14

great

"easy to use and fast. i would definitely recommend it."

2018-05-12

Easy! Best Value!

"The process from beginning to end is as simple as it could be and they keep you informed the entire time. Best value for your device."

2018-05-10

Horrible experience

"I sold phone to you guys and it took 2 months for me to receive my refund. I call two times because I never received the two check you guys sent out. I finally decide to just make a PayPal to receive my money. I still had to wait 3 more day to stop payment on two check I never seen. Worse experience ever will never deal with this company again. I have purchased and sold phone to you guys and never went through this. To top it off the customer service rep was very rude."

Posted May-11-2018

“Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in your recent interaction. We take your feedback seriously and will use your comments to help improve our processes.”

2018-05-09

Bait & switch?

"Offered $76 for my NON_WORKING Macbook Pro. Changed to $0. "

Posted May-11-2018

“Hello, thank you very much for your feedback. If you dispute the inspection results you received, please give us a call or email and we would be happy to reinspect the device for you, as long as the trade is still open! ”

2018-05-09

Excellent

"Everything was good from beginning to end!!!"

2018-05-08

Phone was not reset and can not be used...

"The phone was delivered in 2 days! I hooked it up with Verizon the very next day and was excited to be an owner of an iPhone 6s. Come to find out the device is managed by Meraki Management and Gazelle sold it to me this way. There are 25 permanent restrictions that I myself can not reset. Some of the restrictions include: Documents in the Cloud (not allowed), iCloud backup (not allowed), Installing Apps (not allowed), Erase content and settings (not allowed), etc, etc. Since I can not delete this App or the Meraki profile, I'm stuck with a smartphone that can only call and text. I feel that it is Gazelle's responsibility to check for these types of "locked" phones before selling them to consumers and I'm very disappointed that they made this mistake.

The phone came in excellent condition as advertised, but Gazelle's 30 point inspection clearly did not work and now the hassle continues.

Edit: After speaking with a representative from Gazelle, they were very respectful and we are headed in the right direction to rectify the situation.

Posted May-11-2018

“Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in your recent interaction. Instances like these are rare and not always easy to detect, but we are happy to hear that our customer care team was able to help make it right. We take your feedback seriously and will use your comments to help improve our processes.”

2018-05-08

Seamless

"Easy and rewarding experience"

2018-05-05

End result fine, but getting there was a pain

"Where to start. I picked out the Macbook Pro (mid 2012) that I wanted with i5 processor, 8 gigs RAM, and a 512 gig SSD hard drive. Ordered it. Got my conformation stating that what I ordered was what I was getting. It arrived super quickly (Kudo's to Gazelle for swiftness of shipping and well packaged.). HOWEVER, when I opened it up, charged it, and began exploring I found that instead of the SSD solid state drive I had a regular SATA HHD drive. NOT what I ordered, or what had been confirmed to me (twice). Called customer service. Was told my only options were to send it back for a refund, or live with it. Not exactly what "I" call customer service (and I've been in the customer service business for over 30 years). Especially since I had not seen any other computer on their site that came close to matching what I'd ordered, in the condition I was promised (excellent -which it was) with the RAM and SSD 512 gig drive. So how was I supposed to replace it if I sent it back? The person I was speaking to was less than sympathetic. Saw another ad on Instagram (where I'd run across Gazelle to begin with) and made a comment on my disappointment. I was rewarded with a reply, which unfortunately, was the same as my call to customer service. Told them that reply was unacceptable. Gave them my e-mail and we began a correspondence which ultimately lead to an offer of a refund for the cost of the SSD drive (I agreed to cover the cost if installation myself). Now, I should mention I was financing my purchase through Affirm, so when I called to make sure I would get the check for the drive, I was told that they had already credited Affirm back. HUH??? We had not even agreed I would accept the refund, and they had already refunded Affirm???? I was very unhappy with this answer because it left me right back where I started - with a computer that was not what I ordered and not what they (Gazelle) confirmed twice I would be getting. So it's back on the phone again (AGAIN!). Spoke to a pleasant girl who said she's have a manager call me in the morning to straighten everything out. Needless to say, no call wsa returned (not that I had really expected they would call, but I like to live hopefully), so back on the phone to Gazelle AGAIN! Finally got through to a supervisor whose first words are - "I don't see the refund as being processed yet." SAY WHAT???!!! I told her what I'd been told previously the day before and she agreed that that was their policy. I explained that all I wanted was the money to buy the drive that I had ordered in the computer I ordered from them and that THEY had confirmed to me "in writing" twice. She finally said "Well, I can this once make an exception and send you the check." FINALLY!! OK, now we are in agreement. She even offered to send it out next day (this was a Friday), so I'd have it Monday. Credit where credit is due, she was true to her word. Check came on Monday. Now all I have to do is find someone to swap the drives and move all my information to the new drive and I'll have the computer I thought I was getting (which I did, though it cost me an extra $100). So in the end, after a lot of hassle and an added expense, I have ended up with the computer I wanted at a slightly higher price (my having to pay $100 to swap drives). But all well that ends well I guess. So my three star ranking would begin with a one star and end with a four/five star. Oh, and now the mid 2012 MacBook Pro I have functions exactly as I had hoped it would."

Posted May-11-2018

“Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in your recent interaction, but we are happy to hear that our customer care team was able to help make it right. We take your feedback seriously and will use your comments to help improve our processes.”

2018-05-04

I’d rate zero stars if I could

"Initially they said my check would be mailed in 3-5 days, it took almost two weeks and when I contacted them they told me to wait until the end of the week and let them know if it doesn’t come, it came on Friday and I cashed it. A week later they send me an email saying not to cash the check because they put a stop payment on it and they will mail me a new check. Now I got charged $10 by my bank for the stop payment and I didn’t get a new check either"

Posted May-11-2018

“Hello Kevin, thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in your recent interaction. We have contacted you in order to verify your mailing address, so that we can send out a reissued payment. Please call or email us for a status update on your claim!”

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.