Stores > Garage-Organization
  • Garage-Organiza

Voice your opinion! Review Garage-Organization by clicking a star below.
2018-01-20

Impeccable Customer Service

"I purchased a six shelf, stainless steel and chrome, NSF, commercial shelving. I was informed it was backordered and if I didn't want to wait I could order something else or receive a refund. I wanted this particular unit because it had all the features I required and the price was great! I said I'd wait and after a week I was sent notice that my order was on the way. It arrived as promised and promptly, unfortunately it also arrived in a damaged cardboard box and some of the damaged parts and shelves made it unusable. I wrote an email to explain the issue and attached photos to illustrate the problems. Customer Service had a resolution to this issue within an hour. A new shelving unit is on the way and a return prepayed shipping label will be provided."

2018-01-17

Best customer service ever!

"Unbelievable customer service - quick responses, thorough answers. I had a number of questions trying to decide what type of product I needed, and some technical issues. Everything was answered in minutes down to the final details. "

2018-01-01

Olsen Garage Project

"Great customer service both with the ordering process and responding to any issues."

2017-12-19

Prompt and courteous service!

"I originally bought a Pitstop desk chair from Garage-organization in 2015. Now, the leather is peeling and cracked on the seat. I contacted them about the chair, because it's under warranty. They responded the same day and were quick to contact the manufacturer. The next day, I received a message that I would be getting a replacement seat. They were fast, courteous and helpful in addressing my claim and I would shop there again! Thanks!!"

2017-12-08

Excellent recovery from small mixup

"Ordered a pair of garage ladder hooks which were delivered promptly. Unfortunately, the incorrect ones were shipped.
I sent a customer support note late on a weekend night and was pleasantly surprised to receive "we will make it right" from the owner within 5 minutes!
And true to the word, the replacements arrived today.
When I asked about returning the incorrect units, the owner said "keep them".
Very impressed ! Thank you

2017-12-03

Great Product & Excellent Service

"Excellent customer service."

2017-10-23

The very best!

"Very competitive pricing and absolutely fantastic service and speed with the order."

2017-09-14

Excellent

"The entire process (order > delivery > customer service) was easy and even enjoyable. Molly in customer service was the cherry on top. If I need additional pieces in the future I will definitely order from you.

2017-08-30

Amazing Molly Watson!!

"Molly helped save the day. She was incredible. You are most fortunate to have her on the team! Great customer service skills!!"

2017-08-28

Great Experience

"The item I purchased from Garage-Organization arrived in a timely manner in perfect condition, besides being satisfied with that, the great price, and free delivery was even more reason to give Garage-Organization my business."

2017-07-14

Best customer service ever!

"I purchased a number of lockers, wall cabinets and base cabinets. One of the lockers and base cabinet was damaged upon delivery. I contacted Molly and emailed her pictures of the damaged cabinets. She took care of the problem immediately and a short time later a new locker and base cabinet arrived in perfect condition. If you're considering ordering cabinets for your garage this is the best company to place your order. The cabinets are of excellent quality and there are no hassles. Thanks to Molly this entire experience has been over the top."

2017-07-07

Customer service

"Received 2 damaged lockers. Called on a Saturday spoke with Avi he was great to deal with. Sent a couple of pictures and Avi Had replacement cabinets ordered for me without question. Fast response to the issue was nice did not have to harass them to get resolution to this. Would definitely recommend garage organization to anyone looking for garage cabinets. Great customer service and a great product. "

2017-06-27

Excellent customer service

"I ordered a gazebo from Garage Organization. There was some problems as to when it was going to be delivered. I called customer service and the owner of the company called me on a weekend and took matters into his hands. He gave me his cell phone number and I dealt with him and he took excellent care of me and I was able to get my gazebo on time. The gazebo was in excellent condition and was installed by my husband, all my himself. And to top it all, before I made my decision of where to buy the gazebo, I looked at everywhere and nothing can compare the price that I got from Garage Organization. To the owner of Garage Organization, no one can compare the way you treated me and the way you took care of my concerns. You definitely went above and beyond. Kudos to you. Thank you for everything. "

2017-06-20

Outstanding Product, Excellent Price, Incredible Customer Service

"As a Competition BBQ Pitmaster, I have been looking to build-out a prep kitchen in my outbuilding. Key to the prep kitchen was to have top quality cabinetry at a reasonable price point -- Garage-Organization not only offered the cabinetry (New Age Pro 3), but at a price point lower than any other retailer, including Costco!

Garage-Organization delivered the cabinetry (18-pieces) within 10-days of placing the order. I was anticipating a delivery nightmare, however the LTL carriers delivered the cabinets all the way to the outbuilding. Out of 18 pieces, only one was damaged -- which was surprising. This simply speaks volumes about Garage-Organization's relationship with their network of freight carriers

Upon contacting Garage-Organization, regarding the damaged unit, the Garage-Organization Team quickly (within minutes) arranged for a replacement cabinet to be delivered (the replacement was delivered in 3 days) -- simply provided them with a picture of the damage, no further questions.

As for the NewAge Pro 3 cabinets -- the quality is incredible and the installation was quite easy. Being a BBQ Pitmaster, I'm not a small boy -- I was able to stand inside the Locker unit and it supported my weight -- the bottom didn't sag a bit, even being 5" off the floor. The stainless countertops are exactly what I need for prep work.

My wife was soooo impressed, she has ask me to install the same cabinets in our garage -- another order is being placed.

The combination of the Customer Service, Product Quality, Price Point and Shipping have me spreading the word in the BBQ Community about this awesome outlet -- Garage-Organization.

2017-06-20

Five Stars for Customer Service

"I bought a tool box from Garage Organization and upon receiving it, I was disappointed due to the fact that the product had manufacturing defects to the point of being unusable, but Aviad Stark in behalf of Garage Organization promptly made it right with a replacement. I would definitely recommend Garage Organization to others."

Share Garage-Organization's store rating

Garage-Organization is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Garage-Organization is not a merchant member
Garage-Organization does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!