Product & services pricing 9.17/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-07-03

Garage-Organization is Great!

"These guys are responsive, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I highly recommend this company for your garage project. I will be using them again."

2018-06-02

Best of the best

"I wish all businesses treated there customers like they do ..... the product was great the delivery was great and the customer service was the best i ever Had to deal with .... i would highly recomend this company and look forward to using them again and again ....."

2018-04-23

Great Company, I would recommend them highly .

"Great Company, when order was delivered with wrong item, Garage- Organization, immediately contacted warehouse,and correct item was sent expeditiously . They stayed in contact with me until whole order was complete. I will be doing more business with them in the future. A great experience , which is unusually in this day and age. "

2018-04-23

Kudos to Aviad Stark!

"The sales person Aviad Stark should be commended on his responsiveness and product knowledge. We had a number of telephone and email exchanges over the weekend. Very helpful and a major reason why we submitted our order for the NewAge 9-piece Garage product."

2018-04-09

Just amazing follow-through

"I was a bit skeptical ordering online. Have to say the customer service, follow through and communication was amazing. "

2018-04-03

A+++

"I couldn’t have had a better customer service experience! I had accidentally ‘fat’ fingered my zip code on my phone and Kimberly made sure I received my package on time! The quality is awesome and would definitely buy again! Keep up the good work "

2018-03-26

Bamboo Garage Countertop Purchase

"When deciding on ordering this bamboo countertop online I had a question about the material. Someone from sales called to answer my question quickly. Great website and communication.

Thanks!

2018-03-03

Great, high quality cabinets

"these cabinets are well made, look good and work well. I especially like the drawer cabinet.
well worth the investment
the price was reasonable, assembly was easy.
Shipping was quick. delivery company was great too.
I'm extremely pleased with this product

2018-02-22

GREAT Customer Service

"After reading the reviews about Garage Organization, I ordered a fairly large set of New Age cabinets. Both the selection and price were very good. When I received the shipment, it was obvious that two of the large lockers had been damaged by the shipping company - not the fault of either Garage Organization or New Age. Contacted customer service at Garage Organization and they handled it from there. I had new replacement cabinets in about a week. I’d have to say that Garage Organization customer service was THE BEST."

2018-02-16

Customer Service

"When my tool box arrived it was damaged with a very proponent dent and the top and second draws was hanging down on one side because of broken welds. I emailed Garage-Organization regarding the damage and was advised by Molly Watson to send photos of the damage. I took photos of the damage, emailed them and received a response the next day stating they were going to send me a new box and that it would be double packed to be sure it arrived with no damage. It arrived today double packed without any damage. The customer service I received was worthy of a 5 star excellent review."

2018-01-31

Easy website and quick response to delivery issue

"I ordered my bench with ease. The delivery people found my garage open and just put the box inside. Workers tearing out the ceiling piled items on and round it and covered it with a drop cloth so I thought it had not arrived. The shipper chat line told me it was delivered to another address. That started a chain of searching that took a week to sort out. I felt well cared for by G-O. They had prepared another bench for shipment before we located the first one. I would not have had to wait much longer. "

2018-01-24

Awesome Customer Service!

"When my order for 2 MonsterRax shelving units was delivered, there were several pieces missing from one of the units. I sent an email at 10:00 on a Saturday evening to request the missing parts, hoping for a response on the following Monday. I got my response in less than an hour! On a Saturday night! They asked me to open all the boxes I received and verify the parts were not packed elsewhere. I did, and let them know later that night. I got another response before 7:00 the next morning (Sunday!), informing me that they would send out the replacement parts. I received all the missing parts on Tuesday afternoon. That is pretty impressive customer service! I just might have to find an excuse to order more MonsterRax!"

2018-01-22

CHOOSE THIS COMPANY

"I purchased three (3) of their (product #116387) 4'x8' racks, manufactured by MonsterRax. There were three reasons I made the purchase from Garage-Organization as opposed to going somewhere else.

The first reason is that the materials this product is made of: Industrial strength steel. Clearly, this was going to be a heavy, sturdy product. And it is.

The second reason was pricing and free shipping. The "end-result for the value" of each of these is truly fantastic. And the fact that something so heavy and odd-shaped (the 8' rails) shipped for free is a big, big deal. And that's on top of a very affordable price for each. Arrival of the product to my door was sooner than I expected.

But the third reason I purchased was one of the most critical; there is an installation video posted right at the site that I was able to watch prior to making the purchase. THAT was key. After watching the video a couple of times, I knew I could pull off a project of getting three of these into my garage. And I knew that BEFORE the purchase.

After I placed the order online, there was a follow-up phone call from them verifying the shipping address (because it differed from my billing address). I appreciated this call because it was protective-in-nature of my credit card. During that call, the individual made sure I knew that if I had any issues or questions or problems, to give them a call directly. It was sincere, and I liked knowing I could do so if needed.

Not typically a do-it-yourself-er, but capable, I spent a lot of time planning, both structurally and mathematically. I got up into the space over the garage, and once I understood the layout of the joists and the hazards, and took my measurements from above, their video and printed instructions provided every single thing I needed. The printed instructions included special circumstances, like driving a lag screw into a header at an angle when there is not enough stud directly below (such as in a corner, or near a wall). Had I not *read* that, I don't believe I would have had the confidence to do so and feel like it was safe. The instructions and guidance for this product are SO WELL DONE that the slightly nervous layman can do this with relative ease.

Every single element of the installation went off without a hitch, and exactly as-per their instructions. I have three racks installed, plenty of room to walk under them since the height is adjustable, and I still get my two two cars into the garage. I now have the ability to use the garage for BOTH parking and storage, with now nearly 100 square feet of storage space, and exponential to that if you consider vertical stacking. I did not have that option before.

I am thrilled with these racks and with the installation materials.

2018-01-20

Impeccable Customer Service

"I purchased a six shelf, stainless steel and chrome, NSF, commercial shelving. I was informed it was backordered and if I didn't want to wait I could order something else or receive a refund. I wanted this particular unit because it had all the features I required and the price was great! I said I'd wait and after a week I was sent notice that my order was on the way. It arrived as promised and promptly, unfortunately it also arrived in a damaged cardboard box and some of the damaged parts and shelves made it unusable. I wrote an email to explain the issue and attached photos to illustrate the problems. Customer Service had a resolution to this issue within an hour. A new shelving unit is on the way and a return prepayed shipping label will be provided."

2018-01-17

Best customer service ever!

"Unbelievable customer service - quick responses, thorough answers. I had a number of questions trying to decide what type of product I needed, and some technical issues. Everything was answered in minutes down to the final details. "

Share Garage-Organization's store rating