Stores > Gamiss.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gamiss.com by clicking a star below.

satisfied

"I bought A LINE SKIRTED COAT WITH BELT on gamiss ,and i got what i expected on base on picture.Ilove the design,the color and it fit me perfectly.I wear it most of the time i went out."

2018-02-21

The first experience on Gamiss !!

"I bought in that store for the first time and I want to share my impressions with you.
My first purchase is a stand for a mobile phone.
The price is quite adequate, and with a coupon from the Gamiss price was 0.5 $.
The speed of order processing - just at the height, all very quickly and qualitatively, today ordered - tomorrow sent - everything is cool!
Delivery, fast, reliable, and most importantly free, thanks to Gamiss.
After 15 days, the goods were with me. Packaging quality, address - correct. The product itself - quality at the height, performs its function.
In general, the store is satisfied, the goods are satisfied, I will buy more. I will bet 5 stars !! .

My positive experience with Gamiss

"I placed some orders(toys for my sons) on the Gamiss and I have positive experience with my orders: post box packed safety, quickly shipped and goods as description. Highly recommend!"

Shopping in Gamiss

"I just love Gamiss. Clothes, bags, shoes... all in Gamiss is perfect. I bought a black bag and it is beautiful. I received my bag on the promised time. Also, my bag is like the image on the website. "

Nice shop!

"I have made some purchases from the store in the past months and I am happy with their products. Low prices and great variety.

abulanov7's Avatar

Shahty

Funny thing

"Recently, I decided to buy something unusual for a game with a child and this purchase turned out to be "Magic Trick". The order was sent quite quickly and the delivery did not have to wait long. This toy brought us with the child time for play and entertainment."

2018-02-20

Very good quality of items on Gamiss.com? YES! I like it!

"Gamiss.com - i met it first time in 2017, i think this is very good shop with all of items i want :):)):)

**DISCOUNTS** **PROMOTIONS**

ordered from them 3 times now

"I have ordered from Gamiss 3 times now. The shipping takes a while but they are up front about it. I have been very happy with my purchase every time and will order from there again."

Waszek

"Bardzo polecam strone, polecam w szczególności rzeczy o tematyce Dragon Ball, jakość i wygląd wspaniała "

2018-02-19

Very fast shipping and good support

"I`ve got a problem with delievered items, but support responds to me within 1 day and they solved problem with my watch - its working now so Im very happy about Gamiss."

2018-02-19

Quality items at a great price

"I have been buying Gamiss for several months and have found quality items at a great price. It takes a little over a month for Spain to arrive, but the wait is worth it. I bought a Starwars Bottle Wine Opener for 10 cents. A complete bargain!"

NAVIFORCE 9056 Watch

"I ordered a "NAVIFORCE 9056" watch as a gift to a friend. The parcel came very quickly. I liked the clock, beautiful, high-quality manufactured, there is a date display. Strap high-quality, durable. . I recommend to buy. Store “Gamiss.com” I liked because of low prices and a wide range of goods."

bananiontko's Avatar

Poland
2018-02-18

Gamiss - excellent products for little money!

"I bought there a Practical LCD Screen Digital Thermometer. It is true to the description. I am satisfied with it. It was in good price and high quality. The waiting time is short. I highly recommend. I'm sure I'll buy more goods there."

Unbelievable

"The swimsuit I ordered was amazing! Such great quality and arrived very fast. I did not have any issues with them. "

I love their products

"I am very content with the items I have ordered and they were shipped quickly and accurately. I have no issues at all with the quality of the workmanship. I rate this amazing service 5/5"

Share Gamiss.com's store rating

Gamiss.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gamiss.com is a merchant member
Gamiss.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.