Apparel

Customer service: 9.59/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.38/10
2018-04-17

very great customer service

"i had a late delivery order but the company apologize and gave me points for the delay. very great customer services. will start making more orders. "

“Dear Customer,
We would like to thank you for your kind review. We will always do our best to ensure customer satisfaction, and it is good to hear that you have had a positive experience.

2018-04-17

I can’t say enough - Great stuff!

"I can’t state enough how satisfied I am with my experience with Gamiss and their website. I’ve ordered several items in the past and never once had any negative issues. Customer service is fast to answer and knowledgeable with their products. They are not based in America and shipping from overseas isn’t overnight, but everything has always arrived within their shipping estimate.

The site seems extremely easy to navigate which speeds up finding neat things. They have TONS of options. Accurate shipping, low cost, and the clothes are well made. I was suspicious at first due to their low cost, but I’m certainly a long term customer now. I LOVE their site!!

Dear RFEmountainman,
Thank you for your review.
We are happy to hear that you have had a positive shopping experience at Gamiss.

2018-04-16

I loved shopping with Gamiss.

"I fell in love with Gamiss the first time I visited the site. I love the things they sell and I already bought a few. I was satisfied and love each one I got. I will definitely shop at Gamiss again and I would recommend the site to everybody."

Dear GLuver,

2018-04-16

i loved that helly ordered on gamiss

"i loved that helly ordered on gamiss"

“Dear Suszek,
We appreciate that you took the time to write a review.

2018-04-15

i have not received my parcel

"still waiting for package, we are past 25 days"

Posted Apr-16-2018

“Dear Frankd

Thank you for your review.

We checked that your parcel has been shipped out in March, it is on the way.

For the shipping option that you have chosen, unfortunately there is no international tracking number available. However, the estimated shipping time is still valid regardless of tracking number availability.

We have sent you your shipping information via a ticket. Please login to your account to check.

If you have any further questions, please contact us and we are more than happy to help,

2018-04-15

Best prices and fantastic support

"I ordered an item and had an issue with the transport to my country and it was resolved very well by the customer support service. I will buy more items here, good prices, fast deliver and the best support available"

DessiReview

"My experience with gamiss has been excitable I have purchased two lovely wigs from this site and might I say I am pleased with them both good quality with a decent price! I had questions about my order and their customer service team responded back quickly, thankfully because most sites don't lol I was pressed for time because I'm going out of town and the wig came in record time"

Great shop

"I recently placed my first order on Gamiss. It has a lot of great products, and shipping is free! My order was shipped quickly and arrived sooner than expected. The shipment also had a tracking number and was well packed. Great site, will definitely order again soon!"

“Dear Smitm,

It is a great shop!

"I buy there enough often it is a nice shop. There are different things besides clothes."

Dear Tanyuscha,

Excellent Product & Good Customer Service

"I am very satisfied with my shopping experience with Gamiss. I have referred your company to all of my friends & family. I tell people who like the coat where they can get the best deals on clothes & give them your url where they can get the products from ya'll."

Dear Drmchr,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We appreciate that you have acknowledge our hard work in giving our customers the best shopping experience possible.

We look forward to seeing you on Gamiss.com again soon.

It is grate store

"I am very satisfied with it. Good quality and fast delivery!"

Gothic Cross Back Lace Panel Corset Dress

"Dress arrived very quickly, great quality and fits perfectly! Definitely will buy from gamiss again. "

Dear Encslade,

Ultra Lightweight Portable Backpack

"Hello! In the store "Gamiss" I bought a small backpack. The goods were sent very quickly. A backpack of very good quality. It is small and it is convenient to carry it with you everywhere and at all times. I recommend to buy. Store "Gamiss" I really like, there are low prices and a large selection of products."

2018-04-13

Все прошло замечательно!

"В магазине Gamiss.com мы купили машинку на пульте управления. Заказ дошел целым, несморя на долгую пересылку (за что, и коню понятно, магазин не отвечает, да еще и за такую цену). Плюс - можно оплачивать PayPalом. Машинка дошла и все работает отлично. За те пару баксов, которые были уплачены, ждать сверхкачества, понятно, не стоит, но она ездит и управляется пультом. По комнате погонять - самое оно)

1 : 63 Coke Can Mini RC Radio Remote Control Micro Racing Car Kids Gift

“Dear Uasik,
Thank you for your kind review.

Be sure to check out Gamiss.com again soon for all our latest offers.

2018-04-13

GREAT

"It was fun shopping with my sons!"

Dear AngelSchaffer,

Share Gamiss.com's store rating

Gamiss.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gamiss.com is a merchant member
Gamiss.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.