Stores > Gamiss.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gamiss.com by clicking a star below.

Shopping experience at gamiss

"I am a shopaholic and love to shop online. Gamiss is one of my favorite online store for shopping.They have huge variety of women beauty and fashion items.The quality of all the items is super good and i am much satisfied with my recent order.They provide worldwide shipping with less delivery charges as compared to some other stores."

Great bags from Gamiss

"Love love love the bags from Gamiss! The straw bag with tassels is so cute and I always get compliments on it. And the gray tote is a great everyday basic that goes with everything. I'll definitely order from Gamiss again!"

Great

"I have been a customer for many years. What I do like is a wide variety of products and a great customer service. Keep it up!"

Highly recommended!

"I'm satisfied with my recent shopping experience, without problems.
Very good quality products, low prices, fast shipping and helpful support.
Very happy with it overall.

Experiencia con Gamiss

"La verdad es que no he tenido ningun problema en ninguno de mis pedidos, ademas el envio ha sido gratis y ha llegado mucho antes de lo que me esperaba. Lo recomiendo "

Gorgeous Gamiss!

"I have loved shopping at Gamis and intend to return as soon as I have spare money for clothes shopping. Lacking funds has been all that has kept me away!!! The dress I ordered was wonderfully cheap and such excellent quality. I wore it for a family wedding (I was performing the ceremony) I got endless compliments on my dress. I have no reservations about recommending this site for clothes."

2018-02-14

Shopping Experience At Gamiss..

"I had been shopping from their store for so long and i always love to buy.They have great quality stuff with reasonable prices.I got exactly the same items that i saw on their website.Their services are amazing with worldwide shipping.The staff is very hard working and nice and i am pretty much impress with them."

Fast and not Furious

"Fast delivery, product delivered nicely. I am willing to tell you : go ahead, gamiss is safe and helpful toward the customer

Order number RR1706171452287028 is safe and sound

2018-02-14

Quick and cheap shop? Gamiss!

"I have really good shopping experience with Gamiss!
Store is with excellent discounts, excellent coupons, excellent shipping time, excellent customer service contract, excellent store's items base, excellent quality of products. Fully recommend for big and small shopping, I'm sure you will be satisfied:)

Buy and Wait

"I loved my product, but the shipping took a long time. Would be good to buy, but then wait. Overall positive experience. "

2018-02-13

Good quality, low prices...

"I have ordered several items from Gamiss.com. Mostly I've ordered clothing items from them. I am pleased with the items I ordered. My only issue was a couple of the swim suits were a little on the small side. (So I gave them to my daughter...) Overall, I would recommend them to anyone who is curious."

2018-02-13

Wonderful Gamiss! Absolutely recommended!

"Good prize, good material of the product, arrived on time, good customer service, will buy again!!"

Awesome!

"I love the dress I recently got from Gamiss. It was my first purchase with them so I was a little skeptical at first, but the dress arrived in perfect condition and within the timeframe provided, and the size was as expected. Will definitely buy again!"

Cute Vintage Dress

"I ordered the dress expecting to have a half added dress but it’s quite cute. When I got it I couldn’t stop wearing it. I also used it as a mini mouse costume. "

JessLaw

"Great service, very happy with the quality of clothes and sizes, quick delivery! Would definitely recommend!"

Share Gamiss.com's store rating

Gamiss.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gamiss.com is a merchant member
Gamiss.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.