Stores > Gamiss.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gamiss.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-19

Quality items at a great price

"I have been buying Gamiss for several months and have found quality items at a great price. It takes a little over a month for Spain to arrive, but the wait is worth it. I bought a Starwars Bottle Wine Opener for 10 cents. A complete bargain!"

NAVIFORCE 9056 Watch

"I ordered a "NAVIFORCE 9056" watch as a gift to a friend. The parcel came very quickly. I liked the clock, beautiful, high-quality manufactured, there is a date display. Strap high-quality, durable. . I recommend to buy. Store “Gamiss.com” I liked because of low prices and a wide range of goods."

bananiontko's Avatar

Poland
2018-02-18

Gamiss - excellent products for little money!

"I bought there a Practical LCD Screen Digital Thermometer. It is true to the description. I am satisfied with it. It was in good price and high quality. The waiting time is short. I highly recommend. I'm sure I'll buy more goods there."

Unbelievable

"The swimsuit I ordered was amazing! Such great quality and arrived very fast. I did not have any issues with them. "

I love their products

"I am very content with the items I have ordered and they were shipped quickly and accurately. I have no issues at all with the quality of the workmanship. I rate this amazing service 5/5"

Gamiss.

"Hello ,
I'mvery satisfy with my shop experience. Shop dealers are very nice and polite. Prices are very good comparing to other sites.
I have note any issues with my orders , so far its very alright.

great Gammis

Excellent webshop

"I like shopping online.
When I discovered this store I was very excited about the things that he have. I bought many beauty products and nail art.
They are excellent, nail stickers are the most beautiful ones I've ever bought. Apply lightly and make a beautiful manicure.
I've bought an amazing dress, some t-shirts and sunglasses.
I am pleased with the quality of the products. They were just like the pictures on the site.
The package came pretty fast, almost two weeks. It's great, I recommend, it's a trusted site.

2018-02-17

Low prices for quality products

"I was skeptical when ordering from gamiss as it is a Chinese website. I was wrong, though. I ordered 5 things. One thing I ordered was a dress for Christmas. It fit true-to-size and it was soft and silky. The dress looked exactly like the picture, which was very cute. There was nothing wrong with this product whatsoever. Another item in this order was a matching dress, but with lace. It was also very cute, silky, and had a different material I also enjoyed. There was also no problems with this dress, either. "

Wireless charger

"I ordered a wireless charger from Gamiss on 3 February for significantly cheaper than I have seen it elsewhere. It arrived on 15 February well packaged and product works well. Thanks!"

Present for friends

"Ordered a couple of presents for friends and they turned up much quicker than expected and were of good quality. Prices were also very good, well recommended."

Brilliant

"Ordered two pairs of trousers on separate occasions. Impressed by the price and quality both times. Delivered in the window I was expecting. Great customer service."

Fun site, great prices

"Gamiss is a fun site full of different items and novelties that are unique. The clothes are fun and fashionable at a great price. But be warned you are getting what you pay for, so they tend to be thin, and don't last long. Which I was ok with because of how cheap it was. Shipping takes a while but according to their team they are working to fix this which is good, because it means they are taking customer feedback to heart. I also really like how prompt their customer service team is. Also make sure you check the size guide for the clothes because some of their sizes can be wonky. This is my unbiased review based on my personal experience with the site. "

Excellent

"Really pleased with purchases from Gamiss! Really reasonable prices, speedy delivery and unique clothing. I love my rainbow jumpers and there is something for every occasion. Very helpful"

Excelent experience with Gamiss

"Excelent experience with Gamiss. I received my order to the door of my home"

Great

"Shopping in gamiss was great, it was pleasure to have business with them. Definitely i will buy from them another time!"

Share Gamiss.com's store rating

Gamiss.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gamiss.com is a merchant member
Gamiss.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.