Stores > Gamers-Outlet

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gamers-Outlet by clicking a star below.
2018-02-02

it'a taking forever to get my game

"Looks like a total scam site with many 5 stars that makes you think it's legit safe, I ordered Black desert Online explorer pack steam key, and all i got is a stupid text file telling me to be friend a game outlet profile on steam, and no Key was there at all, no wonder this looked so shady

I would recommend to Avoid this at all costs, there is lot of infinite better plenty options that are available for everyone, and will mostly have all you need

P.S: if i get my keys, i will change my rating, but only to 3 stars, as i would never buy again from such slow & shady service

2018-01-18

So **** slow compared to everywhere else.

"So slow to recieve your keys, no live chat support either. So many better options else where."

2017-12-14

Great Service

"So happy, I can't believe I've saved so much money with your service! Thank you, I'm saving your site in favourites!"

2017-12-11

Works fine fast delivery

"I bought a key. The many negative comments have unsettled me, but the key was sent after payment with PayPal after about 15 minutes. He can easily be activated on Steam. Thanks for the easy transaction."

2017-10-27

Order placed and paid with paypal and matching personal data cancelled without explanation

"Placed an order for Assassin's Creed Origins with them.
Registered an account
paid with Paypal and Paypal registered address.

Had to wait for "verification" to get my key.
No verification requests from the company were forthcoming though.

But after 2 hours of waiting my order was cancelled without explanation why.

Note: Resellerratings.com forces me to choose a star rating for items I did not have the opportunity to sample, since my order was cancelled. Definitely a flaw in generating a star rating...

I guess an involuntary return qualifies as 'poor' though.

2017-10-23

My 1st bought

"Thx verry much, I can play now hahaha ^^"

2017-10-16

Well-Priced, but at the comprimise of instant delivery.

"Overall, I would recommend buying from this seller again, due to their competitive prices on trending games. I would agree with many other users that the verification process is slow, but many of the 1 star reviews seem to be written by users with a mentality of 5 year olds with no patience whatsoever. A approx. 1-12 hr delivery is not the end of the world! AND If your key has not arrived within that time period, message the friendly support staff who will resolve your issue in max. 5 hrs."

2017-10-10

Did not get a key, says "In Stock" on webpage

"Did not get a key, says "In Stock" on webpage"

2017-10-02

Excellent Service

"Very quick email delivery with no hassle."

2017-08-28

Grrrrreat!

"Save money, what more do ya Need!"

2017-08-05

still waiting

"Tried buying a key for civ 6 and haven't received my key after 40 minutes, sent a ticket to the support and also no answer"

2017-07-21

Still Pending

"I bought from you before and the service was fast and good. Unfortunately, your service let me down this time, in a way that I am actually thinking about not buying from you again.
I just ordered battlegrounds from your site, and I am waiting more than 25 minutes for the order to varify and the order is still pending! I went to the reviews and I saw people with the same problem- only with hours of waiting for the order to verify. Some people also said that you made problems for them when they wanted their money back!!! How could this happen??

So for the costumers- this site changed! Don't you dare buy from them again like I did and trust them.
As for you Gamers Outlet(Me Down)- I expect you to help me out and verify the order right now!

2017-07-20

Good but Late

"It has excellent prices for all games, problem is that it takes a while with paypal to receive your key."

2017-07-06

Amazing, Fast, Buying again!

"I was very skeptical at first for the price of a 15$ game being only half its price. I took a gamble and I received my code right away with a click of a button. Amazing, flawless, and going to buy again in the future. Thank you so much for your services Gamers-Outlet. I can't appreciate it enough. "

2017-06-20

Bought Overwatch Origins

"I have to admit I was scared since I hadn't bought anything from here before, but after completing the purchase I got several mails with my purchase status almost instantly.
The last one said the order was completed, so I went to review my order and from there I downloaded the code, which worked and indeed was for the Origins Edition.

Share Gamers-Outlet's store rating

Gamers-Outlet is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gamers-Outlet is not a merchant member
Gamers-Outlet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!