2018-01-31

excellent posting....

"i am a developer and designer..."

2010-04-30

"Ordered a box online, got the confirmation email. Never got any follow up on shipping and impossible to get a hold of support by email. There is no phone number listed for them anywhere on their website."

2010-04-15

"Great price, great shipping. Exactly what I wanted. I love Game Outfitter!"

2010-04-13

"Ordered a couple games and MTG boosters. One item was out of stock. I decided to revise the order and ship without it. Email communications was quick and courteous. The items shipped a few days later and received the items without a problem. Overall transaction was satisfactory."

2010-04-13

"Had a great experience with gameoutfitter.com. Everything was shipped very quick and accurate. Great site to order from and great prices."

2010-04-08

" The checkout process was easy to use and shipping was surprisingly quick. The order arrived complete and with no damage to any part."

2010-04-05

"i got my order with no issues.
no problems, here.

2010-04-04

"The customer service was FANTASTIC! It turned out that they were unable to ship my full order immediately, but they were very courteous, and my order was completed as quickly as I could have hoped!"

2010-04-04

"I received my order only a short period of time after I had placed it, and all of the cards I ordered were as described."

2010-04-04

"GameOutfitter has very quick shipping, all their cards I have received are always in Mint condition and their customer service is literally the best. I live close to their store so I do a lot of in-store pickup and they literally go out of their way to get my orders ready sooner then expected. Really really nice folks. (oh and their FNM's have the best prizes around! :) ) "

2010-04-04

"As always a great experience dealing with gameoutfitter.com. Their website is always fast and easy to use and checkout is super easy. Reviewing orders is two clicks a way and order and shipping confirmation is always at hand."

2010-04-03

"Your prices on Magic the Gathering cards are the best on the internet =D"

2010-04-03

"Very pleased with the product. First review had wrong order number. Sorry."

2010-04-03

"I recently ordered 8 Worldwake boosters from Gameoutfitters. They were by far the cheapest price on the internet. I was extremely surprised how fast they got the boosters out to me. I would love to do business with them again. "

2010-04-03

"I had a very pleasant experience ordering Magic cards from GameOutfitter. I got 4 booster boxes at a very good price and the shipping was very fast."

Share GameOutfitter's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!