Stores > GainSaver

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review GainSaver by clicking a star below.
2017-12-09

They do not bargain and there isn't any need at these prices.

"If you are looking for a platform to sell your used laptop or desktop, I would suggest gain
saver. The website does not seek any kind of bargain in the price. It has made the
process of online selling simpler and negotiation free.

2017-12-08

Satisfactory services

"Unlike the other websites, gain savers have something unique in them. I got out of the
ordinary services.

2017-12-03

liked the product and the services

"i was decieted by many companies. thats y lost my interest as well as faith in onlline shopping.
but, gainsaver changed my mind and helped in regaining my faith in ecommerce websites...
thanks.
keep going.

2017-11-25

Solved issues in time

"Gone through some doubts but the customer support team resolved within a specified
time limit. Feel free to contact them for laptop purchase.

2017-11-20

Liked the extra benefits

"‘Free gift cards’ are amongst the most attractive things about this website. So, keep
going and continue making your customers happy with such offers.

2017-11-19

They handle products with care

"They took my PC and handled it with care.
Gave me the best price. Thumbs up.

2017-11-18

I am there where there is an offer

"The site offers various discounts and other benefits to the customers. I like those
‘banners of discounts.’
Could not control myself. Placed an order.
Happy.

2017-11-05

Paid For "New Battery" with MacPro Purchase

"Gainsaver, has an option of buying a new battery for $79.00 when purchasing a used or refurbished MacPro.
Of course, knowing that the battery has probably degraded after a couple of years I opted for it. (Apple charges a flat rate of $199.00) After startup, I notice that the Battery Indicator said "Replace Soon". Being a network and computer systems Administrator for the past 20 years. I proceeded to do a SMC reset. Still the same result. After removing the back off the unit, upon inspection I noticed that the battery and it's mounting frame has dust in it. NO WAY this new. I took zoom shots of the battery and any serial numbers while I had it open. In addition, I took screen shots of the error and "About This Mac" with serial number displayed as well. I am waiting to hear back. My mistake was trusting them and not checking here on Reseller Ratings.
I don't trust sending the unit back, or them sending me a new battery. I just want re-credit and I'll replace it myself. I plan on letting them sing and dance before busting the bomb on them. The have A BBB "F" with 52 complaints and not respond with a single rebuttal. Some of them was for "New Batteries" This company is a fraud!

2017-10-26

Serves dual purpose

"I had to sell my old laptop and wanted to buy a new one as a gift to myself. But, before
visiting your website I was unaware that I can do both the chores at a single place.
Thanks to gainsaver.com who distorted the added-on work of selling and buying of
devices at two different places and made it possible at a single platform.

2017-10-22

Perfect cost with perfect delivery

"What I like here was, the macbook pro and it's affordable cost."

2017-07-19

Shop Elsewhere

"I have had nothing but problems with this company. The first MacBook we ordered, we did not receive the model ordered. Since the model received was close to model ordered, and, my wife did not want to hassle with a return, we didn't pursue. Figuring it was a simple mistake, I ordered a MacBook for myself, and also didn't receive the model I ordered. I actually received a "better" model, however, all things considered, I still would have rather received the model originally ordered. Not learning my lesson, I sold my 13" MacBook to GainSaver, and it took 40 days to get a check. This after having to open 3 customer service tickets, continued follow up, and a BBB complaint."

2017-04-18

They don't issue a refund be aware

"I paid $3100 for 4 computers, they said they found some problems before shipping it out, and offered me an expensive model, I denied and ask to cancel the order and issue me a full refund.
It happened on Last Novemeber/December and they still haven't refund yet, is been 5 months, every time I call they say manager is not available.
read some reviews before you make purchase through consumeraffairs

2015-11-13

"I've had a great experience with my purchase. It came on time and has been everything it promised to be be. I love my new laptop! Very happy with my purchase. :)"

2015-11-11

"Quality equipment, low prices and excellent customer service"

2015-10-16

"i wish I could say that my experience was as good as some of the others here, but unfortunately, it wasnt.. after ordering a panasonic toughbook, I waited over a week for the check to clear, and provided them proof of same, then waited another week for them to ship, another week for it to arrive. you can imagine my surprise, no dissapointment, no fury, when then laptop they clearly stated had been thoroughly checked out arrived with a bad battery. worse yet, after ordering a 15" screen, I received one with a 13" screen...I was very surprised , but thought, well , let me see what other peoples experience with gainsaver has been. well, I found a lot of their customers had experiences similar to mine when I googled gainsaver complaints.....I even saw some of people stating that they shipped product back to them, then gainsaver stating that the product had been damaged in shipment , thus absolving gainsaver of any liability,,,,(yeah right!) so I decided that instead of shipping the laptop back to them, ill order a new battery and live with the smaller screen....but I also decided that I would share this experience with anyone else who would listen, but dont take my word, do what I regret not doing from the beginning...goooge"gainsaver complaints"...I hope your experience is better than mine "

Share GainSaver's store rating

GainSaver is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GainSaver is not a merchant member
GainSaver does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!