Stores > GROOVES INC.

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review GROOVES INC. by clicking a star below.
2017-12-04

My experience with Grooves.land

"First of all I have see a number of 1 star ratings due to customer service and shipping. So here is my complete experience from my first purchase with this vendor. I ordered a Metz 76-56 battery pack. This was a spare battery pack so I was in no rush. My order was placed on November 8th 2017 and shipped on November 14th. I was a little nervous after seeing some of the reviews here and on November 30th 2017 I sent an email to Groove.land about the status of my package. I received a reply the next day December 1st stating that if my item did not arrive by December 19th to contact Groove.land who would then handle the matter. So being contacted within 24 hours by customer service eased my nervousness. The battery arrived today December 4th and everything was as it should be. Folks remember Grooves.land is in Berlin, Germany. So yes if you are in Europe your item will arrive pretty quickly. As for we in the United States, it seems as if the delivery time can take up to 14 weekdays to arrive. Truth be told, considering the great price I got this battery for, plus free shipping, no sales tax and I was in no hurry since this is a backup battery, I'm happy with the firm. "

2017-11-02

crap shop

"This is the worst record shop in history,

I buy records all the time online, this time I decided to try this place as it said free delivery.

My experience:

More money was taken out of my account than what was stated at the checkout.

I expected the records to come within the stated 1- 3 days they didn’t

Not one single courtesy email letting me know what was going on with my order.

Completely ignored multiple emails asking where my records were.

Only replied after I requested a refund, with… ''have patience''

Totally disregarded my further 3 x request for a full refund and instead waited for the records to eventually come in (out of stock even though the website indicated instock 1-3 days) only got back to me once they’d shipped them with a 'we've dispatched them already' days after ignoring all my multiple refund requests - which I was fully legally entitled to.

No online postage tracking for the order at all.

it's now been 14 days , and I still haven't received the records I ordered 14 days. I no longer expect them so will be contacting my bank to get a refund as the shop doesn’t reply.

I wish I wouldn’t have ordered from this nightmare crap shop with these totally indifferent staff; I could have bought these records in the uk easily and received the next day.

Do yourself a massive favour close their website and go on Juno or normans both have a decent level of customer service.

2017-09-09

Almost everything!

"You will find almost everything in nice price. "

2017-09-08

Recommended!

"Best prices, free shipping. I just wish safer package."

2017-09-06

Super quick shipping, and threw in plug adaptors for free

"I ordered 2 Philips electric hair trimmers that were discontinued here in the US. They arrived super quick and they even threw in free plug adaptors so the european charger would work on a US plug - they neither advertised this or charged me...I don't know that I've ever had an internet order where the company went the extra mile with something like that. I was extremely impressed.

The one strange thing is that the tracking info they gave me seemed to not work, or at least it never was able to pull up the tracking info when I entered it. Buy I inquired via email and got a quick response with the shipping status so that helped.

Excellent!

"Fast shipment and excellent service. Thank you very much!"

Incredible online store

"This online store makes my life more easier in terms of finding my favorite CDs because in Thailand, even in Bangkok, there's a few survived stores nowadays. (Pus, buying old records is impossible). Additionally, this store is amazing that the shipping cost is very cheap."

2017-09-05

Great variety of heavy metal CD selection. Free worldwide shipping is a plus

"I enjoy buying from Grooves Inc. Love free worldwide shipping. You pay what you see on the website and no need to worry on calculating the shipping charges. Fair deal indeed.

Small comments on inventory management. Sometimes stock shortage occurs and you don't get back order. This store needs to improve in this area.

Also I would prefer the shop to provide WISHLIST function. I don't buy all CDs that I shop in one time. Sometimes I don't remember what I have looked for last time. With WISHLIST, I can save my wants. Please provide this feature.

Highly recommended store to shop from anyway :)

Best Online Music Store

I'm a big fan of music, and the best online store for music discs is Groovesland shop. Lowest prices, fast delivery, excellent support service. No comment, on the contrary, I easily agreed with them, and each one kept his word. I definitely continue shopping with them, and anyone who is a fan of computers, music, video games, and others in this range, is the hottest I recommend.

2017-09-03

Trustworthy seller

"Been purchasing from this website for about 5 months now. While goods don't come with tracking number, they are delivered in good order."

2017-09-03

Everything fine

"Been buying from this shop for over a year now. Never had any trouble."

2017-09-02

Customer Service Horrible

"The customer service was awful. They were extremely rude & argumentative when they finally answered my question. Product didn't arrive in the time-frame promised by site."

2017-08-31

Blu ray purchase

"I am please to report that everything was fine : price, shipping, delay , etc"

2017-08-23

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, WILL NOT BE BACK

"I ordered two small camera accessories specifically for a seasonal hobby. It took over a month for them to be delivered. I understand that international shipping can take time, but I have ordered internationally and had products shipped many times to the US with far fewer delays and hassles.

I tried contacting the company, and it wasn't until the fourth message, and the threat of escalation to PayPal for a refund, that I finally received a response. I got the impression that they only cared about whether PayPal went after them versus whether I was a satisfied customer. Yes, shipping was free, but there were no updates after the product was tagged as "shipped". I would rather pay a shipping charge and know the status and location of my order than to be stuck in limbo for over a month.

Frankly, this site is bush league, amateur hour e-commerce. I will not be purchasing from them again and recommend other buyers do their due diligence before purchasing here.

2017-08-13

Top Shop, Great Service

"fast shipment, Good Service, no shipping costs worldwide "

Share GROOVES INC.'s store rating

GROOVES INC. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GROOVES INC. is not a merchant member
GROOVES INC. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!