Stores > Furnitureland South
  • Furnitureland S Furnitureland South Elite Status

5635 Riverdale Dr.
      Jamestown, NC US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      (336) 822-3000

Product & services pricing Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
Voice your opinion! Review Furnitureland South by clicking a star below.

2017-12-04

Sales Staff vs. Delivery Dates

"Kim Hair was our sales rep. She was awesome, attentive, helpful, consistent and always responded. I wish I could say the same about the promised delivery date. We bought a sofa and a rug. Ordered 8/24/17. Sofa delivery promise date was met. Rug delivery promise date went from 9/24/17 - 11/21/17. We needed our order by Thanksgiving and the delayed delivery date was not acceptable. It changed with the wind. Really? The manufacturer can't make a rug in 3 months? We ended up taking the one off the floor. It is fine so far, but I really would have loved to have a new one. The delivery times/promptness was great. The delivery staff was more interested in getting out of our house than to make sure all was well. "

2017-11-21

Great Experience

"Very efficient and helpful. Processed my order very quickly and very responsive to my questions. "

2017-11-15

Excellent Experience

"We worked with Catherine Gardner who was excellent. She walked the entire complex to help us!
We could not make a decision that day, but we stayed in contact and ended up buying and entertainment center a few weeks later with her help.
The delivery crew was also great, very professional. They set everything up, took out the packing materials, showed me how everything worked, etc.
The whole process was great!
We will definitely buy from Furnitureland again!

2017-11-08

Extremely pleased with the product and the service!

"I love the table. The free delivery and set-up proved to be invaluable. Very professional and pleasant people to work with."

2017-11-05

Love our sofa

"Sales lady was very helpful. "

2017-11-05

Great experience from start to finish!

"Before even visiting Furnitureland South, I did a lot of research comparing prices of specific furniture brands, store policies and delivery guidelines. I also communicated with the store. All in all, it was a wonderful experience from start to finish, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Being from out of state, the furniture shopping involved a flight and hotel for a few nights. But what I saved in money, time and design more than made up for the travel costs. It is the biggest furniture store in the world, so whatever you're looking for, you'll find. We wanted good, solid quality furniture that will last but without breaking the bank. We found it at FLS.

I chose design consultant Sherry based on her bio on the website. We started the project together two months before I even visited FLS by communicating over phone and through email. We had to completely furnish a townhome in Florida, so I sent her our floor plan along with pictures of things I liked from Houzz and the FLS website so she knew the look and style I was going for.

We spent two full days with Sherry at FLS and she was just delightful! She maneuvered us through the buildings to the brands and styles to match our budget and style. She was right on with both! Her advice was helpful, not pushy, and with her assistance, the whole project came together beautifully! We would have been overwhelmed on our own, so having Sherry was a blessing. Since we were not moving into our townhome until late October, we appreciated that all of our furniture was held in the FLS warehouse for free as it came in. We paid 50% upon order and the balance when all furniture was in.

White glove delivery was free. The delivery department was accommodating, and we were able to schedule delivery for the very day desired. Delivery was on time as scheduled to Florida. They confirmed the date about a week ahead and gave us a four-hour window a day or two before, and called a half hour before getting there. The delivery guys were awesome! William and Quentin placed everything perfectly, even when I asked them to move the rug and couch over by a few inches. They even synced the two sides of our adjustable bed. Every piece was absolutely perfect. They carried out all packing materials, so when they left there was nothing for me to do but to sit down and enjoy my beautiful new furniture!

I would recommend Furnitureland South and designer Sherry Needles to anyone!

2017-10-29

Beautiful furniture delivered to your door!

"I have had the pleasure of working with Jolean Crotts for a couple of orders. Her professionalism and attention to detail keeps me coming back. I live in a small town in upstate NY with few retailers offering quality furniture at the level of Furnitureland South so I will continue to patronize your company."

2017-10-27

Excellent

"Sharon Allen greeted us on arrival and she was spot on!
She took the time to listen to our needs and saved us a lot of wasted time in areas that just wasn't our taste or what we were looking for. She also went out of her way with follow up phone calls to make sure we were satisfied before the final step. That was extremely important to us as we did talk over and changed our minds a few times with color choices. Sharon was so patient and kind. We hope everyone that walks into Furniture Land South gets a "Sharon" to look out for them as with all the furniture it can get quite overwhelming. You see Sharon took that overwhelming element out of the picture completely.
Thank you so much for a great experience!
We will be back in the future!

RobertSlabich's Avatar

2017-10-26

Day at Furnitureland South

"Best selection of furniture we ever experienced. Our designer, Kathy Field, was extremely helpful in configuring the correct furniture for our needs. Will highly recommend other shoppers to check out the show room "

2017-10-25

Lee was amazing!

"It was a pleasure working with Lee -- he was able to answer all my questions and I left with exactly what I needed!!"

2017-10-25

Order

"We just ordered our new furniture, experience has been great so far."

2017-10-24

Great furniture. Great Customer Service.

"The title says it all. Our customer Service rep / consultant was very attentive and great with follow up. Thanks!!"

Rex Goff, sales person

"Fantastic shopping experience!!"

Excellent

"Melissa Holida was wonderful and made sure I found exactly the furniture I had in mind. She was very easy to work with and very communicative. I definitely would recommend her to anyone!"

Great service

"Our rep, Bill Gobel was excellent. He was very accommodating, flexible and was very proactive in providing suggestions..something we very much appreciate. His follow-up was terrific. Our experience overall was excellent."

Share Furnitureland South's store rating

Furnitureland South is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Furnitureland South is a merchant member
Furnitureland South participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.